Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 624 of 712 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 674 ... LastLast
Results 15,576 to 15,600 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Suzanne Vega-Luka
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

10,000 Maniacs-What's The Matter Here

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

REM-Nightswimming

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

REM Everybody Hurts

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

REM-Losing My Religion

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

REM-It's The End Of The World As We Know It

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

REM-Man ON The Moon

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

REM-The One I Love

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

REM-Drive

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Beastie Boys-Intergalactic + Sabotage

If you rescue me

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe someone liked classic music...
    Tomorrow free worldwide 360 degrees livestream, opening+concert -
    Hamburg Elbphilharmonie / Opera House
    https://www2.elbphilharmonie.de/en/

Originally estimated to cost €77m in 2005, the projected price had shot up to €114m by the time the building works started in 2007. In 2013, the mayor of Hamburg then announced that the project would cost €789m ... now 880 mill Euro....
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...monie-finished

https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...tle-in-the-air

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!
    Kaum zu glauben! Das ist aber teuer!!
    Ja ich habe 30 Bücherregale höher als ich!! Eines Tages, alles zu verkaufen wird schwer!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Stay out of your library in an earthquake!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pure art and magic:

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Good tune but the video creeps me out!!

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Lynard Skynard - The Ballad of Curtis Loew

"...on the day he lost his life, that's all he had to lose"

Country
    Country Flag

Another great tune that should have been nominated in our tournament:

Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Such an awesomely hypnotic track, been playing it on repeat:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 624 of 712 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 674 ... LastLast