Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 712 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 587 588 589 590 591 599 639 689 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,725 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Moskau - Rammstein

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

^which song had the vid with the band performing in fat suits? That was a great vid.

Fields of the Nephilim/The Nephilim
    In Digitized Remorse

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Home Tonight

Aerosmith
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Pearl Jam/Virginia Beach, VA 6/17/08
    In Digitized Remorse

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Mia - Aerosmith

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bloodstream- Stateless
    If you love me then love me..

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My neighbors f'ing lawnmower.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

18 and Life - Skid Row

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

My Kinda Lover-Billy Squire

Traveler aliensatemybrain is on a distinguished road aliensatemybrain's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Kraftwerk - Radioactivity.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm playing through the Broadway soundtrack of The Scarlet Pimpernel at the moment. I love it

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight) - Ramones

om nom AlishaRiley is on a distinguished road AlishaRiley's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Walk the Line - The Tallest Man on Earth.
    Mmmm.
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

London Calling - The Clash

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Finishing up the Doctor Who audio Enemy of the Daleks. This one is really quite good! One more of this series, and then I am back to the 8th Doctor not that I dislike the 7th, but we all have our favourites...

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Funk #49 - James Gang

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amy Jade Winehouse (14 September 1983 – 23 July 2011)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Winehouse

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Within Your Reach - The Replacements
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Virginia Reel Around the Fountain - The Halo Benders

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Queen of Hearts - Fucked Up

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Now Playing: Caerdroia - 8th Doctor Divergent Universe audio story

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dream Warriors- Dokken
    If you love me then love me..

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Now Playing: Doctor Who - Absolution

Just this and The Girl Who Never Was to listen to, and that's it. No more stories for the 8th Doctor and Charley. Even though I know what comes next, this does make me a very sad panda.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Think you'll finish tonight? Should be interesting...bittersweet?

Now Playing: Ludo's The Broken Bride EP. God, I love this album! It's so bizarre...

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, I think so. Absolution's not just Charley's penultimate story: it's C'rizz's final story, too. (Thank god - to be honest, he never really interested me as a companion. He seemed to act like a new companion the entire time, like a third wheel to the Doctor and Charley.) Understandably, this leads directly into Charley's final story, too.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 712 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 587 588 589 590 591 599 639 689 ... LastLast