Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial TDT.org chat

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in there right now, where all the hunnies at?! And by hunnies I mean... you guys.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    heading in there for a minute.

I wanted to reply two ways...

1. That's what he said.
    or
    2. Give your wife a freaking break. You can't do that for 6 more weeks.

LOL, ok, ok. Last night, as a joke, I cuddled up to her and was like, "hey babe, you feeling frisky?" She just laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post

I'm in there right now, where all the hunnies at?! And by hunnies I mean... you guys.
    I'm in there, no Emmy.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I was there but now I'm gone
    if you guess I'm carrying on.
    Then you'd be rightand no ones wrong
    to think of us in a chat room
    would be awesome PS Where is the bear?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I need entertainment.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Em and I are in there.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. And we have cookies. And Tequila.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

My Mood
    Angelic

I didn't say I was sharing.

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey kids, we're chatting again! We don't have cookies or tequila tonight though But we do have FIRE!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

come on in, the water is fine.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm there!

My Mood
    Breezy

anyone, anyone?

My Mood
    Breezy

Bueller?

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Idk what just happened but I got kicked out? And now I'm going to smoke. I'll be back.

My Mood
    Breezy

how you get kicked out?

My Mood
    Breezy

i thought you just left. Still in there, working on the background.

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I dunno, it just started showing that no one was in there and the conversation cleared. It's still like that for me.

My Mood
    Breezy

sorry, I was working on the backgrounds and stuff, and reset the chat. Should be good now. TTYL.

My Mood
    Angelic

I miss all the fun.

My Mood
    Breezy

gonna be in there pretty much all day.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

we need some more peoples!
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Breezy

always the same ones, ennit?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like, nobody here is interested in an SK Chat.

At the German SK Forum, we have an really good working chat for .....8-10 years......

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

everytime i go in its just me, now its says there is no one even attache to it (you all used to have little red monikers) now its just me........ again.......

i shall start singing again

My Mood
    Breezy

sorry. We Americans (and Mattrick, who is Canadian) usually go in there at night, our time. Just keep trying, we've had a pretty regular group all week.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast