Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Dark Tower.org Promo Items.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The coffee mugs were awesome. I still have one.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

a Tshirt I bought one year during the haven thing from Cafepress was shitty. The neck was humongous and stretched out before I even worn it, and the over-the-heart logo was actually closer to my solar plexus.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    We've talked about this in the staff area. It's been my experience that the Cafe Press tshirts/polos were poor quality and the logo was almost transparent. I never had a coffee mug or such, but the shirts were poor.
    I can attest to that. I bought a "All hail the Crimson King - T" and it faded out after 3 trips to the laundry.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I bought a .com shirt once, then someone sold the domain name.
    :\
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

"So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I've had really good luck with CafePress t-shirts. I made one of Dobby for my girlfriend and she loves it. It's lasted fine and has been through many, many washings ( that was on a ringer-t ). I also have made a couple of Batwoman for her, and those too, look great ( one on a baseball shirt and another on a ringer-t ) after multiple laundry trips.

Um, maybe the problem with poor quailty is the kind of t-shirt. They have different levels of t-shirts available.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know about the cafe press t-shirts but the ones I have gotten from Vistaprint.com have been fine.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have neve bought any shirts online, but I'd love a dt.org t-shirt. And if it were possible I'd be all over a hooded sweatshirt.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I received my pin today. It's GREAT! Thanks very much!

John

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I personally have never had issues with CafePress. I have at least 3 shirts I ordered, and I love them! Sorry to hear a lot of you did have issues...that would be a bummer.

I would really enjoy a DT.org shirt
    regardless of where it was made from. Hopefully we can get something worked out

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

now i just want everything that been mentioned!!

going to order the pin now

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    now i just want everything that been mentioned!!

going to order the pin now
    Haven't heard from you.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

no Paypal fell out with me, i think i am now back - so you should get something soon

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I'm thinking it looks like a bra...mayhap it's just me...but the placement looks odd.

I, personally, wouldn't wear one with it placed there.

On a different note, your daughter is adorable!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    I'm thinking it looks like a bra...
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy

I was gonna say the opposite, Karen. It looks low in the picture, but the one where his (daughter??) is wearing it it looks just right. I want one with the name across the pecs, not underneath them.

On second thought, it's probably gonna be low on me, I have no boobs. Any way you can place the banner a little higher, Jerome? If you can I can guarantee I'll buy at least 3.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Keep in mind the first pic has the bottom of the t-shirt folded underneath, and the shirt is a Medium size.
    On a Man's XL it should still be proportionately placed.

My Mood
    Breezy

ok. How much and where do I send the money?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Oh! I want one!
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Still working on pricing, sizing etc. They are not a flimsy t-shirt. For an Adult XL black shirt with logo it will be ~$21.99 + shipping.
    Hoody's, long sleeve etc. will be by quote.

My Mood
    Breezy

whoa. Cafe press?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice shirt, Jerome!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No. I was never happy with anything (shirts) from Cafe Press.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Still working on pricing, sizing etc. They are not a flimsy t-shirt. For an Adult XL black shirt with logo it will be ~$21.99 + shipping.
    Hoody's, long sleeve etc. will be by quote.
    I want a zippered hoodie...size large...how much?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast