Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Dark Tower.org Promo Items.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Dark Tower.org Promo Items.

I trying to judge the interest in T-shirts and buttons featuring our new art and logo.
    Small runs (as I'm finding out) of T-hirts and buttons are not cheap.
    I recently commissioned buttons and sent them to staff. Final net cost for buttons, postage, stationary, envelopes was $2.50 Each.
    The preliminary T-shirt quotes are $30 for an XL Hanes Beefy T with logo on back, and also front left chest.
    Is there any interest in buttons, and or T-Shirts.

Actual button:

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I'd be interested in shirts, but not buttons. I just don't see what I would want a button for. Maybe a tie pin, but not a button.

Just my 2cents.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What about hats? Hoodies? I'd also go for a long sleeve t-shirt.

<----- Trouble maker

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

hoodies and henley style shirts rock too. A cap idk. I don't like trucker hats, with that high crown. I wear the floppy kind of baseball caps. A cap without words, using just the tower and guns logo would be good. The logo being used for the fb page (someone needs to change that to .org, btw) would be just right, IMO.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I can live without the hats, but a long sleeve t-shirt...I'd be all over that.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I would buy a long sleeved shirt.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd buy buttons, I love them. I have a button on pretty much every jacket I own

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by AmanDUH View Post
    I'd buy buttons, I love them. I have a button on pretty much every jacket I own
    This does not surprise me.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Buttons can be ordered right now. $2.50 in the USA, $3.00 Overseas.
    Paypal me *(Make sure you designate Gift-otherwise Paypal takes a big chunk) zoidsmith@aol.com
    BTW There is Zero profit in the price for the buttons, it just helps spread the word.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brice, have you checked prices at Vistaprint.com?

They do good work and a long sleeve shirt is around $17 plus shipping (which shouldn't be more then $5). The short sleeeve shrits start at $8, just a suggestion.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I am loving the pin I got in mail other day,
    I would welcomre ANY item with the logo of
    this site on it however.
    My 2 cents

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd buy a Tee for $30!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I'd buy a long sleeve T or a zippered hoodie. I am all about being warm right now and it's C O L D here...t-shirts need to have long sleeves...just sayin...
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

not to bring up the long dead past, but I loved some of the things Tyler had for sale at .net
    I have my midworld lanes messenger bag and I had (curse you bleach!!) a pink t-shirt that had "I aim with my heart." on the front and the old .net logo on the back.

cafepress might be the way to go if enough people are interested?
    I lurk, therefore I am.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
    I'd buy a long sleeve T or a zippered hoodie. I am all about being warm right now and it's C O L D here...t-shirts need to have long sleeves...just sayin...
    I hear ya!!! However, in Arizona, its usually about LESS clothes, sometimes very unfortunately!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I vote for short-sleeved T and hoodie, to suit everyone's tastes and weather conditions. I'd be interested in both. (Once I figure out how PayPal works here, that is.)
    Also fridge magnets may be an option.

Do you guys think it will be possible to ship to Russia?
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I hear ya!!! However, in Arizona, its usually about LESS clothes, sometimes very unfortunately!!! LOL
    Keep your clothes on! WILL YA!!! It's bad enough that the Yanks tanked!!! Isn't it?!?!?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Keep your clothes on! WILL YA!!! It's bad enough that the Yanks tanked!!! Isn't it?!?!?
    LOL, have no worries I keep MY clothes ON. Just wish some would exercise.....ummm, judgement? lol

Yes we did dear and thanks for pointing that out!! LOL of course they tanked well AFTER the Sox did, now didn't they? lol Wait til next year!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The DarkTower.org Buttons

The DarkTower.org promo buttons are now available. Cost is $2.50 within USA, and $3.00 overseas. This is my net cost. No profit being made.
    To purchase a button you must Paypal the correct amount as a GIFT (Paypal doesn't take a cut).
    NOTE: Include your shipping info in the comment section, otherwise I won't know where to send the button.

Thanks,

Jerome

Paypal: zoidsmith@aol.com

Please post questions and comments in the The Dark Tower.org Promo Items. thread.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is the TDT.com stuff still in CafePress? Maybe we could just update the logo?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We've talked about this in the staff area. It's been my experience that the Cafe Press tshirts/polos were poor quality and the logo was almost transparent. I never had a coffee mug or such, but the shirts were poor.

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Spreadshirt.com?

I have a coffee mug from the girls of the dark tower calendar thingy and it was great, I used it all the time when I had my own office at a hotel I worked at.

The messenger bag printing/logo could have been better but I didnt have much of a problem with the shirt....till that bottle of bleach fell
    I lurk, therefore I am.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    We've talked about this in the staff area. It's been my experience that the Cafe Press tshirts/polos were poor quality and the logo was almost transparent. I never had a coffee mug or such, but the shirts were poor.
    I asked because I have a TDT.com sweatshirt that I love! No issues whatsoever. Sorry your experience wasn't as sweet!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast