Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 714 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,375 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm 20 pages in, and I have no idea what the hell is going on. I love it.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just started The Dark Tower VII, looks like years later I will finally finish the series, til part 8/4.5 hits the stores.

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Road Virus View Post

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My first exposure to the author. His prose is more dressy and elegant then I am use to but I really think he uses suspense supremely. I have only read the first three stories but I enjoyed them all (rats in the walls is my favorite one so far).
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wait until you get to the Cthulhu story. You're in for a treat.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought the book for just that story, after the suggestion of it by beam_seeker. Should have it done within the next couple days

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent. Be sure to post your impressions !

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Will do. I am also currently crawling through;

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I am now reading Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi: Conviction
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished The Help by Kathryn Sockett. I was so into it last night I read until 1am and didn't realize it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Orson Scott Card ♥

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Finished my reread of Black House. I'm reading one that I'm not allowed to mention and also Chricton's Prey.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in the process of re-reading "The Shining". Damn scary book!!!!

What's with those damn Topiary animals?????? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice deadohsky is on a distinguished road deadohsky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post

I have that book but have yet to read it, the movie is crazy if you haven't seen it. Have you read anything else by Burroughs? Junky is great, i couldn't put it down.

I'm currently working on:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Still in DT 7 but read the first couple pages of Joe Hill's Heart-Shaped Box, wow. Gotta finish DT 7 faster now. I see the clearing in the path...
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Traveler Oy!Oy! is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just finished N. earlier tonight & I have DK's Frankenstein sitting by my armchair....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

2 very good choices
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Read Call of Cthulhu a couple days ago and I got to say, I was not super impressed. Don't get me wrong, it was a good story and I enjoyed reading it but I think my expectations may have been too high because I had heard nothing but sterling reviews for the story. Rats in the Walls or Picture in the House are still my two favorite of the book thus far.

My summer reading has skidded to a halt. To remedy this - along with trying to see if it helps me write in a more child-like manner - I am going to try to read The Silver Chair today. Basically just so I can feel smart for reading a book in one day

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Fluke ny James Herbert & i am now torn between reading The Bachman Books or Lair by James Herbert hmmmmmmmmm

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by deadohsky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post

I have that book but have yet to read it, the movie is crazy if you haven't seen it. Have you read anything else by Burroughs? Junky is great, i couldn't put it down.
    I've seen the film, I love it. It's actually what prompted me to pick up the novel. It's my only experience with Burrough's work so far.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I am reading Insomnia by Stephen King. I never realized how many references to "The Crimson King" there were. This book has a lot of Dark Tower references also.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    I am reading Insomnia by Stephen King. I never realized how many references to "The Crimson King" there were. This book has a lot of Dark Tower references also.
    That's actually why I read the novel as early on as I did. However, it is still my least favorite SK novel that I have read

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Finished the Five a few days ago and have moved onto:

Dweller by Jeff Strand & '48 by James Herbert

Both of these books are really good so far.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I'm reading Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks. I had read up to The Voyage of Jerle Shannara many years ago and am now rereading them all and finishing out all of the books. It will be a long journey, with breaks for the new A Song of Ice and Fire book and the new Dresden Files.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 714 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 475 ... LastLast