Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Hybrid View

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Sons of Anarchy

Does anyone watch this FX show? I started watching in season two and am hooked. Now I joke with my wife that I am going to get a motorcycle.

If you were not already watching, did you watch tonight's episode just to see Stephen King's cameo?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I've seen it from the beginning and I like it a lot. I have no interest in getting a motorcycle, but I like the way they humanize some very bad people.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I started watching it once he recommended it. I went all the way back to the first season and now I can't get the second from netflix for some reason.

I like it but not as much as Mad Men.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

"I'm in the mood for music. 80s."

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did set my DVR to record the episode last night. I can't wait to get home from work and watch it.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I've been watching it from the beginning. It's one of the few shows I actually make time to watch anymore.

What's funny is my wife picked up on the name Bachman before I did. As soon as Tig said it she said "That must be him".

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Never watched before I seen the media response to King's episode. The wife and I decided to start with show number 1 and watch till current. I can honestly say that is all the tv we have seen in the last 3 days. 26 shows straight, 6 more to go till up to date. It is much more addictive than I planned, and it has some awesome soundtrack music.

Along the Path of the Beam special k is on a distinguished road special k's Avatar

My first sergeant always had episodes playing in our hq when i was in iraq and thats how I got hooked. He really stole the last episode.

"Where's the body?"

looks at her coldly "what body?"

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SK did do a pretty awesome job. I love his writing but his acting... Let's just say I normally I cringe when he pops up in one of his movies. I think dark, creepy, and with few lines is the way all of his cameos should be.

Also, it cracked me up that they asked him to grab that lady's boobs. I wonder what Tabby thought of that.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I loved the SK cameo. He was super creepy and the acting was great. I think he plays creepy very well.

On the show in general: did Gemma have a heart attack last week? Someone told me she had a heart transplant and that is what the scar on her chest is from, but I don't remember catching that in any of the episodes. Does anyone know?
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

It sure looked like a heart attack. According to Wikipedia: "Gemma has a genetic heart disorder which she passed on to her children, and of which Thomas died in 1990." I read elsewhere that the scar is from open heart surgery.

A "cleaner" character like Bachman made an appearance on Rubicon last night. Must be becoming a popular profession. This time we got to hear the sounds of an electric saw in the distance as he did his work. That was the one thing I thought was missing from Steve's cameo -- gruesome sound effects from the basement!

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Hmm. Thanks, Bev. Sometimes I miss those little details when I'm watching the shows.

And that's a profession I'd never be interested in.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Country
    Country Flag

I did not get to see tonight's episode because I have Dish Network. Apparently they are fighting with Fox about rate increases so they have pulled all Fox channels except for local channels and Fox News. So now I have less sports and no SOA. Thanks for punishing your customers Dish and Fox.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Tonight's episode was so good.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

My friend said this show is fantastic. Not too big a fan of Ron 'ape face' Pearlman but Katey Sagall has won me over over the years.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

In my humble opinion, it is one of the best shows on TV right now. I look forward to it more than anything else each week.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I was hooked after the first episode this season. I do need to find the time and go back and see all of seasons 1 and 2 to fill in some of the holes. And I love teh soundtrack too!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Couple of LOL moments is last night's episode.

"What a little slut!"
    "Yes he is."

Bobby: This is some medieval shit

Gemma: Unless we want a three-headed grandchild, looks like we're going to have to share some family history.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved the first 2 seasons of Sons, but I just cannot get into it as much this season. I think it's gotten ridiculous. Jax's baby is kidnapped, and he's like, "LOL, I'mma make fun of the new prospects and bang some broads". And I thought last night's episode was all shock value and no substance. It went from interestingly unrealistic to absurdly unrealistic in the span of about 5 episodes. Also, at the end of each episode, I always feel like nothing even happened. They could have condensed all of the stuff that's happened so far this season into 3 episodes. I dunno. Unless they reel it in a little, I think I may be done after this season.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

At first I was ready to be horribly angry with this season's finale tonight, but the last 15 mins or so were goddamned amazing and totally made up for it. I didn't expect it at all.

Spoiler:
    I was sooooo happy to see Agent Stahl get her annoying brains blown out the front of her head and I was really glad that Chibs got to kill Jimmy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    At first I was ready to be horribly angry with this season's finale tonight, but the last 15 mins or so were goddamned amazing and totally made up for it. I didn't expect it at all.

Spoiler:
    I was sooooo happy to see Agent Stahl get her annoying brains blown out the front of her head and I was really glad that Chibs got to kill Jimmy.
    Yeah, one of the better season finale's I can recall. The story wound around very cleverly and they wrapped up the story arc without leaving you with a huge cliff-hanger, which was nice for a change. I have loved this show from the very first episode of season 1!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I had DVR'd this episode and finally got to watch it last night. When
    Spoiler:
    Agent Stalh screwed Jax I was like "Holy Shit, what happens now?", but was pleasantly surprized to see how it all played out. I thought it a very clever season ending!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Yeah, I was trying to figure out who got double/triple/quadruple crossed by who.

I got behind on this season and missed the last 3 episodes. I figured I would catch up by watching them on the FX website but they only have the first 3 episodes up. WTF?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast