Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 151 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Wait, what? This thread still dormant?

I will have to wait until tonight before the first episode airs here... but even though I really love the show I will probably wait until I can watch the whole season in a few sittings (which is not going to be easy but I hate having to wait a week between episodes).

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great opener !!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

A very good season premiere.

So much better than last season's!

Those of you that walked away after last season should watch this episode.

My only complaint was the "trough scene" in the begining.....just too violent and gorey.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Dear Robert Kirkman,

If you're gonna say that the guy who walks into the storage container at the end with Mary is not Negan but the guy who had tattoos on his face at least tell your crew to light the scene better so we can see the tattoos. You'll have a hard time convincing me other wise when you give him the same hair cut and clothes as Negan.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know who Negan is but I thought the first episode was great, especially the intensity of the first scenes. I can see how many people will think it was too much but it was just right in my opinion. It shows you how cold you would have to become to resort to cannibalism, which I guess fits with their motto: "You are either the butcher or the cattle."

My only complaint is the same I had at the end of last season: there is no way most of the other group gets wiped out and Rick's group doesn't suffer any losses. Considering the Terminus group got two flashbacks, I guess we are not really done with them yet. I imagine they are going to try to hunt down our "heroes."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Loved this episode... Morgan what???!!! I am so glad to see him... he is a great actor and I guess he is going to become a regular as the show he was on got cancelled... Anyways Negan... is it or isn't it? I would not be surprised if it was. They say it isn't but that is bull. He looked, acted and sounded like Negan would. Be interested to see where this goes.... best show ever for me...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

My only complaint was the "trough scene" in the begining.....just too violent and gorey.
    Anyone who walked away after last season hates good TV. Last season redeemed the average third season.

I knew Carol and Tyrese (well, just Carol I guess) would have heard the shots, see Rick and Co and kick some ass. Great Season premiere. I liie when their seasons flow directly together like how 1/2, and 4/5 have.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed the first episode. I think it's interesting how it felt more like a season finale than an opener. We had tons of action and even a happy reunion at the end. Kind of like what you'd see at the end of a season. I was under the impression that part of this season would take place at Terminus. I guess I was wrong. It should be interesting to see where they go from here.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I knew the Terminus plotline would wrap up fast, like three episodes, but this was quicker than I thought. I don't think we've seen the last of the people who lived there, so it's not totally wrapped up.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Anyone who walked away after last season hates good TV. Last season redeemed the average third season.

I knew Carol and Tyrese (well, just Carol I guess) would have heard the shots, see Rick and Co and kick some ass. Great Season premiere. I liie when their seasons flow directly together like how 1/2, and 4/5 have.
    I did not walk away...but I was not in love with last season........in fact it was my least favorite season to date.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I can see how many people will think it was too much but it was just right in my opinion. It shows you how cold you would have to become to resort to cannibalism, which I guess fits with their motto: "You are either the butcher or the cattle."
    Yeah...but they could have done it in a different way....one that was not as graphic.....they could have shown the swing of a bat, and the sound of the "thunk"........but they did not need to show the bat connecting to the skull.. Likewise they could have done the throat slashing with less visual and more implied. It was just a bit much for basic cable IMO.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the chicks face getting eaten was more graphic. It's a show where people get eaten alive. Too graphic isn't a thing lol

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm surprised no one's mentioned this yet. It was very quick, but I noticed it immediately. I screengrabbed it for you, here you go:

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure what I'm looking for here.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If someone doesn't get it, then a) shame on you all, lol, but b) I'll let everyone know in an hour or so.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I saw something on fb about it earlier today, but I never would have noticed it otherwise.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I really enjoyed the first episode. I think it's interesting how it felt more like a season finale than an opener. We had tons of action and even a happy reunion at the end. Kind of like what you'd see at the end of a season. I was under the impression that part of this season would take place at Terminus. I guess I was wrong. It should be interesting to see where they go from here.
    Spot on, SS!!! Yes, it did feel like a season finale

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I knew the Terminus plotline would wrap up fast, like three episodes, but this was quicker than I thought. I don't think we've seen the last of the people who lived there, so it's not totally wrapped up.

Exactly!! I may be wrong, but I get the feeling we have not heard the last from the Terminus folks as well. Looked pretty clear to me that the leader was wounded not killed.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not familiar with this particular Stephen King material. Good catch though.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

It is from The Crate and or Creepshow.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, Shannon. Give it up!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Tippy nailed it.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I literally just looked through my creepshow comic book the other day too lol. I assumed it was some reference to the Walking Dead comics and wouldn't get it. That was a wicked story, but the lonely death of Jody Verilll is my favourite.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't help but notice that Rick has come around to Shane's point of view.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Tippy nailed it.
    I gotta say Tippy.. I AM IMPRESSED you caught that man.. wow
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I did not even see the box when I watched the episode...but when Shannon posted the still-shot, I immediately recognized the SHIP TO HORLICKS UNIVERSITY.

Notice the chain and open padlock?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 151 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast