Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 151 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It is interesting we do not see Carl actually shoot Mom/Lori, and we do not see any remains of Lori when Rick goes and looks for her. So I am interested in seeing how it all pans out.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Well, my stupid ass read the full synopsis for next week's episode. Stuff happens...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Well, my stupid ass read the full synopsis for next week's episode. Stuff happens...
    Do tell!!!!!

All I could find out is "The group debates it's next move".
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post

Does Lori own one fucking outfit with sleeves? Even as a ghost she is sleeve-less.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Rick has clearly lost it.

Hallucinating Shane, the ringing phone, and now this shit.

Perhaps he will see a chupacabra next?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

If you want to know what next weeks episode will be about, it's simple: the characters talk here, then they talk there about stuff, some zombies die, they talk more, big ending, episode over. Gotta love it.

I've heard some negative criticism about this episode from people. Then again a lot of people panned most of the second season which I loved episode to episode. A lot happened in this episode, a whole lot and we have four more episodes (they do 13 right?) to see where it will go. Looking forward to next weeks episode, of which (thanks to my quick reaction to see none of the 'next week on') I know nothing about. The characters will talk, the plot will advance and some zombies will go down; praying still for a Bill Murray cameo.

I guess Merle and Daryll are free agents...Rick and Governor better get into negotiations and make a big deal to lock down them talents, which could be difficult considering both of these general managers have tightened up their recruiting process.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Rick has clearly lost it.

Hallucinating Shane, the ringing phone, and now this shit.

Perhaps he will se a chupacabra next?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

There were two cast appearance shows in Milwaukee last night, one at 7 and one at 10. I went to the 10:00 show(Row 5).
    That late crowd was a lot more fun and obvisouly had a few before the show. Very fun/rowdy group that made the whole event a lot more entertaining.

About 10 minutes in the cast even commented that it was a very different crowd from the first show and they had a lot of fun with it. It got better once someone from the audience brought them all beers.

It was hosted by someone from the Onion's AV Club and they let ticket holders email in questions ahead of time. The host ran the interview and discussion for the first portion, then they shifted to the audience submitted questions. We got through about 4 questions before Steven (Glen) decided the audience was more fun. He stopped the host and said they were going to just ignore the submitted questions and he hopped down off the stage and went out into the audience to take questions directly. Norman (Daryl) followed and did the same. Lauren and Greg stayed on stage.

That worked for about 10 minutes until a bunch of the audience in the back decided to come down and try to take photos with those two in the middle of the Q&A. Things got pretty chaotic after that and security was looking really nervous about the whole situation.
    Unfortunately most of the audience questions were stupid crap like "can I take my picture with you" or "who would win in a fight between Carl and the Gov."
    All 4 of them stuck around the front of the stage for photos and autographs after the show, but it was a mob by that point, so we just stayed by our seats until we could get clear.
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Where there any other cast members there (besides Maggie, Glen, and Daryl)? You mention a "Greg"....is that Nicotero?

Was Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes) there? I get the impression the answer is NO....and that seems kinds sucky if that is the case.

I am going to a similar event next week, and want to know who to expect.

How long was the event?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, tonight's episode was better than I expected!!! I still don't care for the Rick/Lori plot line. Enough with "Crazy" Rick already!!!! Glen seems to think he is John McClane now!!! I love his transformation in the show from meek Pizza guy to semi-Badass!!!! And just in case,

Spoiler:
    Darryl is back!!! With Merle to boot!! That's gonna be interesting and they can sure use the extra muscle!! I hope he somehow works out for the group. Even though it is probably a long shot.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Where there any other cast members there (besides Maggie, Glen, and Daryl)? You mention a "Greg"....is that Nicotero?

Was Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes) there? I get the impression the answer is NO....and that seems kinds sucky if that is the case.

I am going to a similar event next week, and want to know who to expect.

How long was the event?
    That was it for cast members. Greg Nicotero was the only producer/creator.
    Would have been nice to see more of them on the tour, but these four did have some pretty good stories.
    Maggie was probably the quietest of the group, but she did have to deal with the jackasses asking her to recreate her scene with the Gov.

It was about 90 minutes overall.
    I know the earlier show had a meet & greet ticket option for $100, but I'm not sure if they held that before or after the show.

I was expecting a couple of plain tables like the ComiCon style disccussion panels. Instead they had a couple of couches setup on stage for the cast with a couple of lamps to give it a living room feel. They started off screening a season 3 recap onthe overhead screen before bringing everyone out on stage.
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow...the last 15 minutes of tonight's episode were amazing.

Totally made up for last week's snooze-fest.

The Governor is such a prick...but still, a brilliant idea to run the truck-full-o walkers into the yard. They did it soooo suspense-fully......you didn't know if it was Daryl.....was it the trio with the baby....or if it was an agent of The Governor.

I liked how the writers started to morph Axle into a decent guy in the last two episodes......making us start to like him, and then POW...no more Axle. Thanks guys....thanks for that.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow...the last 15 minutes of tonight's episode were amazing.

Totally made up for last week's snooze-fest.

The Governor is such a prick...but still, a brilliant idea to run the truck-full-o walkers into the yard.

I liked how the writers made Axle a decent guy in the last two episodes......making us start to like him, and then POW...no more Axle.
    Absolutely, Great move and I didn't see it coming to be honest.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Really enjoyed that episode, sets up next week nicely!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did Maggie sound just a little more "country" this week to anyone else?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

That would be interesting -- isn't the actress British?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Great episode last night, shit got real those final 10 minutes. I wasn't expecting a Governor raid until at least the next episode; Axel getting blasted in the face came as a big shock to me, as I'm sure it did to several others. I hope this shakes Rick out of his apathy and buries the ghost Lori plot line (no pun intended).

Also, I love Daryl but that 'I might be the one walking away...' line pure cheese

Oh and hey! Michonne actually said 10 words this ep! Hooray!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Did Maggie sound just a little more "country" this week to anyone else?
    I got the impression that she was at peace, and relaxed so her voice was more soothing.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I missed the episode. I have find somewhere to watch it. It seems like that "insider info" spoiler I had was bang on though.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I was getting pretty irritated with the episode last night - way too much Blah Blah lets all just talk on and on about Attack Leave Stay OMG Theres Lori's ghost again! Bored out of my head - until the last 10 mins. Yahoo! Some action! Although I will mention they seem to be better shots when killing Walker's versus real people. Took them almost the entire 10 mins to kill off just one bad guy. So glad to see Daryl back - Another Yahoo!
    Completely uninterested in the whole Rick Going Crazy thing. He still has two kids he should be looking out for, not screwing around in crazy town. Not happy to hear they may be dragging that out a bit more.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Okay everyone needs to realize one thing - walking dead isn't supposed to be a shoot me up guns blazing constantly story. It's about how these survivors interact with each other. Try reading the comics - it's not always fun zombie killing time in those.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Okay everyone needs to realize one thing - walking dead isn't supposed to be a shoot me up guns blazing constantly story. It's about how these survivors interact with each other. Try reading the comics - it's not always fun zombie killing time in those.
    Based on your assessment if boredom is what I was looking for I would read the comics. However, I watch the show to be entertained. Listening to people debate for 45 mins is not entertainment as far as Im concerned.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

And that's the issue - you have to take the good with the bad. They can't just deviate off the path of the comics. I mean they have already added two characters that aren't even in the comics with merle and Darrel. It's all about how Robert kirkman wants his work portrayed.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

As much as I hate the Governor, I really enjoyed watching that attack on the prison last night. Especially the shot of that sinister fucking grin on his face as the truck came speeding down the road. He's a sick twisted man, and I love watching it all play out.

And, yay for Daryl coming back.

My Mood
    Twisted

Of course. Kirkman's approval (and not deviating from the comics) is far more valuable than show ratings.
    That will sell commercial time Im sure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 151 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast