Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 151 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Soooooooo is everyone ready for the mid season finale this Sunday!?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Yes, but sad for the "Stalking Dead" period that follows.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think the showdown between the two groups will be pretty awesome, so I can't wait.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Our weekly Dex-Dead parties have grown the last few weeks. Started out with a handful but last week over 20 people showed up. We watch Dexter first while Dead is being recorded, then Dead fast forwarding thru all the commercials. Its fun - grotesque amounts of pizza and beer - but at the same time can be irritating 'cause there's always someone who has to comment chat bitch moan and generally talk thru the whole episode. Even when you tell them to shut up they dont (we all know people who do this). Anyway, guess thats one of the advantages of a rewind function.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I think the showdown between the two groups will be pretty awesome, so I can't wait.
    Hope they have it out to the end. Dont want to be left hanging until the season starts up again.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Hope they have it out to the end. Dont want to be left hanging until the season starts up again.
    You realize of course that is excatly what they plan to do, right? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

You realize of course that is excatly what they plan to do, right? LOL
    LOL, Mr. Merlin! I can't wait for the finale. I really hope Glenn gets a chance for payback.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

So I am thinking that Glen will be the one to kill The Governor.....it might not be tonight's episode.....but by the end of Season 3...I think he will be dead.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

31 minutes in.

Goodbye Oscar.

Hello Tyrese.

Apparently there is only room for one African-American guy at a time......

And on top of Tyrese, they have added three new characters.

If I have learned anything from Walking Dead....it is that the universe must now balance itself out.

If I were Axle or Carol of the African-American woman that came in with Tyrese....I would be a tad nervous right now.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good episode. I'm surprised Andrea was apparently okay with the room full of heads.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Good episode. I'm surprised Andrea was apparently okay with the room full of heads.
    Andrea has become, since Lori died, my new favorite "Zombie kill of the, please God, this week"!!! "I have experience and I'm good with a gun"!!! She took 4 shots at Oscar and hit nothing!!! She thinks she's G.I. Jane, but she's just lame. Also, how could she be so nonchalant about the heads? And Penny? She is definitely a zombie snack waiting to be eaten!!! She'll help the Bros. get out and die in the process.

She's a "GG". Gotta Go!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Idk, based on her reaction I'm not sure she's really "okay" with it. The Governor's half assed "it's preparing me for the horrors outside" excuse might have bought him some time, but I think Andrea is slowly realizing what kind of man he really is.

At first I thought that Governor double crossed Merle to shift the blame to him and keep the formers' hubris intact, but I think that Governor really does believe Merle betrayed them. Merle fucked up by telling him that Michonne was dead.

I can't wait to see The Governor with an eyepatch.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

At first I thought that Governor double crossed Merle to shift the blame to him and keep the formers' hubris intact, but I think that Governor really does believe Merle betrayed them. Merle fucked up by telling him that Michonne was dead.
    I don't think that The Governor thinks Merle was a collaborator with the attack on Woodbuy by Rick/Oscar/Daryl, and Michonne......I just think he is pissed off about losing an eye and a daughter to Michonne....and since Merle lied to him about her being dead, he is using Merle as a scapegoat for the attack.......and when you are they guy in charge, better to have someone else to blame for the screw-ups.

So I guess I am saying that I agree with your initial inclination about The Governor double-crossing Merle.....but not your later conclusion.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Idk, based on her reaction I'm not sure she's really "okay" with it. The Governor's half assed "it's preparing me for the horrors outside" excuse might have bought him some time, but I think Andrea is slowly realizing what kind of man he really is.

I can't wait to see The Governor with an eyepatch.
    I hear ya regarding Andrea, but I guess its just a culmination of her character for some time (and season's) now. You gotta admit she is a bit deluded and definitely slow on the uptake.

P.S. Axel (?) around for a while or Zombie Food? LOL Same goes for the other 3 character's who came with Tyrese. No cheating, just your best guess!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I want Andrea to die in the show because she is such a bad ass, great character in the comics that it makes me hate seeing what they have done to her on the show every week.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    I want Andrea to die in the show because she is such a bad ass, great character in the comics that it makes me hate seeing what they have done to her on the show every week.
    Now this, I can get behind!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Having not read the GN's!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Starfucker

1. A person who obessessed with and seeks out personal interaction with celebrities. The desired interaction is often, but not necessarily, sexual in nature.

2. Woman or man who prides themselves on sleeping with someone of fame. In turn they believe that they too have the same self importance.

3. Someone who thinks some brief nearly non-existent connection with some great legend practically makes them a great legend too.

I think he is saying that Andrea is banging Phillip because he is "The Governor".
    LOL I know, I was just trying to be funny. Alas, failed once again!! LOL
    That seems to happen to you alot,
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. I'm at the point with her character in the show where I don't even want her to redeem herself. I'd almost rather they just kill her off and introduce someone totally new.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

How in the hell is the Governor walking around with a shard of glass impaled in his eye? Walkers are dropped in a heartbeat with an eye poke yet he is up and pontificating and double crossing with nary a wince.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude, the scene where the shard is like sticking out of his eye and he's like cradling his zombie girl and crying, I was like HELL NAH
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Carl is growing on me. I'm starting to wonder if Axel was locked up for being a sex offender.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Dude, the scene where the shard is like sticking out of his eye and he's like cradling his zombie girl and crying, I was like HELL NAH
    One of my friends texted me that Penny reminded her of Helen Keller.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I don't think that The Governor thinks Merle was a collaborator with the attack on Woodbuy by Rick/Oscar/Daryl, and Michonne......I just think he is pissed off about losing an eye and a daughter to Michonne....and since Merle lied to him about her being dead, he is using Merle as a scapegoat for the attack.......and when you are they guy in charge, better to have someone else to blame for the screw-ups.

So I guess I am saying that I agree with your initial inclination about The Governor double-crossing Merle.....but not your later conclusion.
    Fair enough, that's a definite possibility too. Hell the more I think about it, the more I think you're probably right.

Me too, I am so over her at this point. She's going to have to pull off some Olympian feat of redemption for me to NOT want to see her turn into zombie chowder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    How in the hell is the Governor walking around with a shard of glass impaled in his eye? Walkers are dropped in a heartbeat with an eye poke yet he is up and pontificating and double crossing with nary a wince.
    He's The Governor. He makes girls drop her panties after one drink. There is nothing he can't do, ALRIGHT?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Carl is growing on me. I'm starting to wonder if Axel was locked up for being a sex offender.
    That scene with him and Hershel's daughter made me want to strangle him.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Question for GN reader's, "The Governor" is just a name he calls himself, correct? He's not supposed to be the actual "Governor"? I mean I didn't think he was but, wanted to make sure.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished the episode, loved it. So much to say, but the most important thing to discuss at this point is the following:

WHY did Michonne hate The Governor so much?

Readers of the comic know why, but that's because the comics went one way and the show is going another ... Strictly speaking about the show itself ... The Governor's really not all that bad of a guy, yet Michonne felt obligated to risk it all and have her "revenge". I ask, revenge for what?

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Question for GN reader's, "The Governor" is just a name he calls himself, correct? He's not supposed to be the actual "Governor"? I mean I didn't think he was but, wanted to make sure.
    Spoiler:

In the comics and the novel The Rise of the Governor, his name is Brian(though he has a brother named Phillip) and before the fall, he has a degree in comparative literature, but never does anything with it. When the fall happens he has just moved back with his parents after a failed marriage and several failed business ventures. The novel describes Brian as sickly, frail, and "the runt" of the two brothers. He is a big wimp for a long while even after the fall, but eventually convinces the people of Woodbury to rise up against National Guard soldiers who are tormenting them. He takes his brother's name after his brother dies.
    A short time after the initial change of power from Major Gavin to Brian, Lilly Caul and her group consisting of boyfriend Josh Lee Hamilton, Megan Lafferty and her boyfriend Scott Moon, and Bob Stookey arrived in Woodbury after being convinced to come by Martinez. During this time Gabe and Bruce have clearly become Brian’s right hand men following him almost everywhere, including his first meeting with Lilly’s group. During this meeting Josh Lee Hamilton asks if he was some type of elected official, to which Scott Moon adds on saying with Gabe and Bruce following him everywhere like secret service, he looks like a president. Brian responds saying he never saw himself as the chief executive type, and finished saying “I’d be Governor at best.” ? Shortly after this conversation, Phillip started going by the nickname “The Governor.”
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 151 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast