Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 151 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah i really enjoyed that too!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Opening episode was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    What a fan-fucking-tastic premiere! It had everything - tension, insane zombie action, great visuals, amazing cinematogrophy and color palletes, character development.

If this opening ep is a sign of things to come, then this should be an incredible season.
    Dude, seriously, that avatar is f*cking weird!!!

I have to agree with all you have said though!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I hope to god they don't leave anything out from the comics. Also I wonder how much they will have this season? Season 1 of the show=volume 1 of the comics and same with season two. But the stuff in the prison took up close to 6 volumes.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

They're going to chop the prison arc down considerably. It looks like they're doing a locale per season, and I can't say I blame them. Don't know if I want to have six seasons all taking place in the prison.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

The leg removal was brutal.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

It was brutal and I love how quickly Rick chopped it off, too. He did not fucking hesitate.

I loved the premiere, but I was a little disappointed with the two seconds of Michonne that we got.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

What a shitty situation.

Either Hershel is going to get the infection, or he only has one leg....which in the best of circumstances is very difficult, and in a zombie-filled world, is an inevitable death sentence.

If he does survive, which I have to assume he will, he is nothing but a burden on the group after he delivers Lori's baby.

I dont see Hershel making it to the end of the season...which pisses me off because I like his character....he is the "wise old guy" of the group now that Dale is gone. But hey, that should be no problem since we just gained six new characters (Michonne and the five guys in the prison).

Shame that they had to gloss over the winter...but they had to do that to account for the six inches that Carl grew. In the real world, two years has passes since the first episode...but in the WD world, it's only been six to nine months I figure. I assume there will be more "fast-forwards" as the show continues. Anyone remember Walt from LOST?! Kid got huge so they did a little time travel bit, but for the most part, got rid of him.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they all already infected. I would think they just have to keep him alive.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, they are all infected (with a dormant version of the virus) it would seem, so if you die of ANYTHING (that does not involve a brain injury), be it old age, drowning, electrocution, etc., the virus activates, and that person would resurrect as a walker......which, based on that, it is a good thing they shot Dale in the head.

That being said, a bite seems to infect you with an ACTIVE virus, which will kill you, and then resurrects you, which is why they chopped off Hershel's leg....to prevent the spread of the ACTIVE virus to the rest of his body.

On the topic of everyone being infected, I don't think I like that addition to the story. If Hershel has a fatal heart attack in his sleep, he would come back as a walker. If Beth had succeeded in killing herself, she would have come back as a walker. If Andrea's flu gets worse and she dies, she will come back as a walker. My point, is that EVERYONE is a ticking time bomb. I would not sleep next to anybody who was sick, old, or severely injured for fear that they might die while I was sleeping and turn into a walker.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Country
    Country Flag

That makes sense.

The unborn baby being a zombie would be interesting, although I don't see them killing off Lori.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Comic spoilers:
    Spoiler:
    I know the show diverges from the comic quite a bit, but I read some of the speculation in this thread and giggle. Especially when people think they probably wouldn't kill Lori, since Kirkman killed her AND her newborn baby in the comics
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Country
    Country Flag

In the comic it wasn't Hershel that got his leg cut off it was whats his name who drove the RV.

Also people should NOT click on Chris' spoiler unless you've read the comics. Chris, That is the number one thing I hope they have in the show.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Seriously, don't click on that spoiler unless you've read the comics. That was one of the greatest WTF moments in recent comic book history and the way the show is making that character look, it seems like they actually might do it.

I hope that a certain someone gets locked in a gym with no firearms and goes fucking aggro on walkers and also that a certain someone with an eyepatch gets locked in a room with a certain very angry someone.

I honestly don't mind if they change little things. That's just more quality entertainment. The books will always be there.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Seriously, don't click on that spoiler unless you've read the comics. That was one of the greatest WTF moments in recent comic book history and the way the show is making that character look, it seems like they actually might do it.

I hope that a certain someone gets locked in a gym with no firearms and goes fucking aggro on walkers and also that a certain someone with an eyepatch gets locked in a room with a certain very angry someone.

I honestly don't mind if they change little things. That's just more quality entertainment. The books will always be there.
    Could not agree more!!! I'm gonna go get the comics!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

All you need man, these are MASSIVE collections. Around 2200 pages combined.
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-De...g+dead+omnibus

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-De..._bxgy_b_text_y

You'll be almost caught up with the current story line. The second compendium ends with issue 96 and I think they're up to 105 right now (at the most.)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    All you need man, these are MASSIVE collections. Around 2200 pages combined.
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-De...g+dead+omnibus

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-De..._bxgy_b_text_y

You'll be almost caught up with the current story line. The second compendium ends with issue 96 and I think they're up to 105 right now (at the most.)
    Many Thanks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Issue 103 came out yesterday.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Woot. Finally watched the premiere this morning and now I am able to look at this thread. Thank God!

P.S. Great episode and sorry to see Herschel bit.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roderick Usher View Post
    Woot. Finally watched the premiere this morning and now I am able to look at this thread. Thank God!

P.S. Great episode and sorry to see Herschel bit.
    He was kinda due if ya know what I mean.

Oh, and "Staff"? We really are in sore need of a "Zombie-Smiley!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to say i love the new Rick

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too. It looks like his resolution of the Shane situation taught him a few things.

Also, how does everyone feel about the writers trying their damnest to make Lori a character everyone can sympathize with? I heard she was the only actress at Comic Con that was booed upon entering the stage

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Incredible episode last night.

I felt bad for Tiny.....getting scratched by the walker with the broken wristbones....and then beaten to death by his fellow inmate. Yeah, he was probably infected and ultimately would need to be put down, but for love of God, throw him in a cell and quarantine him AFTER they are done clearing the prison.

I also kind of felt bad for the one inmate who took a swing at Rick after Rick buried the machette in his buddy's head.....the way Rick chased him into the courtyard and left him to the walkers was kind of shitty.

Edge of your seat action the whole episode.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I have to say i love the new Rick
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    Me too. It looks like his resolution of the Shane situation taught him a few things.

Also, how does everyone feel about the writers trying their damnest to make Lori a character everyone can sympathize with? I heard she was the only actress at Comic Con that was booed upon entering the stage
    Do you think they are? I still find her to be an incredibly unlikable character. I hate her and want her to die
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

Am I the only one that doesn't have a problem with her? I don't think I'd care if they killed her though.

Any one here watch Talking Dead?

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 151 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast