Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 151 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is possible that if you have Dish Network (like I do) you might get screwed out of getting to see part or all of this season. Dish just dropped AMC because they were trying to raise the price on them. This same crap happened to me with SOA on FX two years ago. I know Dish is trying to keep their prices down but they better work something out with AMC or I might be switching to DirectTV.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    It is possible that if you have Dish Network (like I do) you might get screwed out of getting to see part or all of this season. Dish just dropped AMC because they were trying to raise the price on them. This same crap happened to me with SOA on FX two years ago. I know Dish is trying to keep their prices down but they better work something out with AMC or I might be switching to DirectTV.
    If you do let me be your "referral" and we both get $10 off the bill!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Sweet!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I hope they don't ruin Michonne and the governors story for this season. There is some pretty good stuff that happens with them that would be hard to do unless it was on a station like HBO I think.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Knee jerk reaction : I don't like the actor that was casted as The Governor. Granted, I haven't seen him in anything, but he doesn't seem physically imposing enough. Let's see if his intensity makes up for it.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

He certainly doesn't look like the Governor from the comics. He's a good actor, though. Maybe he can win me over.

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

COMIC SPOILER ALERT. DO NOT CLICK DO NOT CLICK DO NOT CLICK. NO JOKE! DON'T CLICK IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE PRISON STORYLINE!

Spoiler:
    I swear to Jesus, if they don't cut off Rick's hand in the TV show, I'm gonna be so pissed. Best part of the comic for me so far.

Country
    Country Flag

Shannon I agree 100%. Also they better not mess up
    Spoiler:
    the stuff with the governor raping and beating Michonne and then Michonne beating the shit out of him. If I don't see a 1 eyed 1 armed governor I'll be pissed.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I kind of like thinking that maybe they'll do things differently in the show then in the comics. The fact that not everything has lined up makes it more interesting to watch then if I knew exactly what was going to happen. Like maybe ...

Spoiler:
    they won't cut off Rick's hand and maybe Michonne won't be brutally raped and beaten. I'm okay with both of those things not happening and instead being replaced by other events that are equally as interesting. One of the best characters on the show, in my opinion, is Daryl. Had they followed the comics closely we wouldn't have Norman Reedus as Daryl and that would be a shame.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    COMIC SPOILER ALERT. DO NOT CLICK DO NOT CLICK DO NOT CLICK. NO JOKE! DON'T CLICK IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE PRISON STORYLINE!

Spoiler:
    I swear to Jesus, if they don't cut off Rick's hand in the TV show, I'm gonna be so pissed. Best part of the comic for me so far.
    Meh, spoilers don't really spoil anything for me, but you do realize your spoiler was like a big flashing sign that said BRICE, CLICK HERE!, right?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    I kind of like thinking that maybe they'll do things differently in the show then in the comics. The fact that not everything has lined up makes it more interesting to watch then if I knew exactly what was going to happen. Like maybe ...

Spoiler:
    they won't cut off Rick's hand and maybe Michonne won't be brutally raped and beaten. I'm okay with both of those things not happening and instead being replaced by other events that are equally as interesting. One of the best characters on the show, in my opinion, is Daryl. Had they followed the comics closely we wouldn't have Norman Reedus as Daryl and that would be a shame.
    I gotta agree with there, Hannah. I like the idea of watching the firest few seasons and then, going back and maybe reading the GN. Sorta like getting two stories for one!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really neat item

The screwdriver "unlocks" the box, sooo cool!!!!!!!!!!
    Season 2 Bluray Limited!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It's getting close! I will really miss the bug eyes.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    It's getting close! I will really miss the bug eyes.
    Not me!!! Let's get on with it!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I posted this in the Breaking Bad thread...but thought it should go here as well.....

So I was watching The Walking Dead Season 2 on DVD this weekend, and there is a scene in an episode where Daryls offer T-Dog some antibiotics from Meryl's stash. Inside of this big Ziploc bag are several prescription bottles along with at least a pound of Walt's blue meth (Breaking Bad), so it got me thinking that Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead take place in he same universe, but at different times.

In Breaking Bad, the years is approximately 2008, but since we know Walt makes it to his 52nd birthday, it may go to 2009.

In The Walking Dead, the year is approximately 2010.

So, all of that being said, I think Breaking Bad should end with the start of The Zombie Apocalypse.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe blue meth will turn you into a zombie. LOL

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Blue meth is actually a real thing outside of television. It was real before Breaking Bad came around, but the show has certainly made it more popular.

I'm sure it showing up in TWD was a homage to Walt's, though.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Country
    Country Flag

And the same rv was used in both shows.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Blue meth is actually a real thing outside of television. It was real before Breaking Bad came around, but the show has certainly made it more popular.

I'm sure it showing up in TWD was a homage to Walt's, though.
    Oh, I know. Really pure meth is almost colorless though...or so I hear.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm definitely too old to know much about "Meth". In my day it was "'Ludes" and "LSD" and "Pot". However, from all I have read and seen, Meth can sure turn you into "The Walking Dead". Nasty stuff!!!!

Can't wait for TWD to get going again!!!!! I need me some "Zombie Apocalypse", pronto!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Four days to go until Season Three people.

AMCTV is running all 19 episodes of Season One and Two starting Saturday morning.

Don't forget to check out the four-part webisode series COLD STORAGE on AMCTV.COM.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is back tomorrow!!! How cool is that? Thank God we are finally off the farm!!!! Onto the prison!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

F'ing Dish Network! Guess I will have to watch online.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What a fan-fucking-tastic premiere! It had everything - tension, insane zombie action, great visuals, amazing cinematogrophy and color palletes, character development.

If this opening ep is a sign of things to come, then this should be an incredible season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 151 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast