Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 151 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I'm sure you're right. At least I hope so. It was getting late for me. But I'm going to watch it again tonight
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

NOTE:

Spoiler tag has been added to the title. You can now post TV spoilers only as long as the episode has aired already. Comic book spoilers must still be marked.

Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    I loved how they started off with the herd of zombie timeline. Showing the zombies eating Rick's horse in Atlanta when the chopper flew over and starting off the long road to Herschel's Farm.
    Me too, I thought that was really well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    As for last night. I loved it! I loved the beginning with the horde of zombies. The fight at the farm. And I loved Andrea this episode. I haven't been a huge fan of tv Andrea, although she is probably my favorite character in the comics. I think last nights episode showed what I love so much about her from the stories. Being stuck smack dab in the middle of all the zombies and making it out alive! And the surprise appearance at the end was probably my favorite scene from all the episodes combined. I wasn't expecting that at all.
    Yeap, it was vintage Andrea. Good to see her kicking ass like that. And that Michonne cameo at the end made my week

I don't recall seeing the prison. I'll have to go back and watch it again.
    They only showed it for about 12 seconds, I can see how you might have missed it.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    NOTE:

Spoiler tag has been added to the title. You can now post TV spoilers only as long as the episode has aired already. Comic book spoilers must still be marked.
    Damn, so now I have to actually watch the show rather than go by everyone else's reactions to see if it's still worth watching or not. Ok, I'll finally get around to watching season 2...and finish watching 1, as well.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    They only showed it for about 12 seconds, I can see how you might have missed it.

I'm extra excited for Season 3 now!

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Has anyone thought that
    Spoiler:
    the kid belonged to the Govenor's group?
    That's exactly what i was thinking. What a great freakin' episode! I can't wait for season 3.

Does anyone else want Lori to die? She is so annoying.
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I looooooved last night's episode. Sooo excited for next season!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Firstly ... a comic book spoiler:

Spoiler:
    MICHONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! !!!1 HAHAHaaaaaakhcjknodio3diod3d3dnowqxkjxnaljcxaklxa! !!!!!! So happy! SOOOOO SO happy!

OK, ahem ... lol. Happy. Hee hee. Now, onto the episode. GREAT episode. One of the best of the series so far. Very excited for next season. Yay!
    HAHAHA I did the same thing when they showed that scene. I probably screamed like a little girl. I don't know which I was more excited about
    Spoiler:
    michonne showing up with her zombie pets or the pan back showing the prison

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Has anyone thought that
    Spoiler:
    the kid belonged to the Govenor's group?

And it was also great to see Michonne and then the prison in the background!
    Oh crap I never thought about that.

I LOVED last nights episode I have to admit the best stuff happened in the last 5 or 10 minutes. I was squealing like a little girl when they showed the person with the zombie pets and the distant shot of the prison. I would of been even more surprised by the final scene at the camp fire if I hadn't accidentally stumbled upon a clip. I was watching a clip about the Hunger Games when the lady mentioned an actor signed for next season who is gonna play
    Spoiler:
    The Governor
    which I was hoping would happen next season.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Michone and Prison YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Bring on season 3.
    ALSO PLEASE KILL LORI
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lori;s reaction to Rick telling her that he Killed Shane really pissed me off!! For ages she had been giving hints for him to just do that!!!

I agree. I was quite surprised by that. Also I hate Lori and hope they kill her off soon

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think she was more upset about Carl being involved.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They won't kill her before the kid is born.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

So what did you all think of season 2 now that it's over? I loved it, a tremendous slow burn up until the end. They did a good job of wrapping up all the plotlines that developed over the season and how after the farm attack they ended up in the same place they lost Sophia, effectivey bringing them full circle since Carl was shot.

The way Lori reacted to what Rick did to Shane wasn't about what he did to Shane, but about the fact that Rick has changed. He wanted him dead, regardless or whether Shane was going to do it first or not, Rick wanted t kill him and he did kill him. In fact, I think he knew what Shane was planning and lured him so he could stab him. Rick is now a cold hearted killer and Lori, upon finding out Carl put Shane down, realized that is what her son will be as well and the family she had was dead and now she has something new.

So, wouldn't this prison be full of Walkers? Prisoner's left in their cells who starved and turned inside them. Be interesting to see how the utilize the prison, how Andrea and Michonne's relationship develops and how they join back up with their group. And Merle dammit, Merle! Come back!
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, Comic folk, so why are the dead, not bitten, coming back as zombie's all of a sudden?

Spoiler's do not bother me!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No comic spoilers needed. As Rick said in the finale, they are all infected. (Remember the secret the CDC guy told him?) As soon as anyone dies, no matter how, they become a zombie. That explains why there are so many zombies around. If you could only get infected from a bite then there would not be many zombies. Why? Because when does a zombie stop at just a bite? They tend to eat until they are full. I imagine that they thought it required a bite because they saw people bitten that turned into zombies very quickly. What they did not realize was that the bite just sped up the transformation.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    No comic spoilers needed. As Rick said in the finale, they are all infected. (Remember the secret the CDC guy told him?) As soon as anyone dies, no matter how, they become a zombie. That explains why there are so many zombies around. If you could only get infected from a bite then there would not be many zombies. Why? Because when does a zombie stop at just a bite? They tend to eat until they are full. I imagine that they thought it required a bite because they saw people bitten that turned into zombies very quickly. What they did not realize was that the bite just sped up the transformation.
    Oh yeah!!! That's kinda f*cked up, but thanks Rube!!!! My memory ain't what it used to be!!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rube said it well. Its like any old school zombie film. The dead rising from the graves and coming back to life. Everyone's infected.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Most zombie flicks make it a point to show people transforming into zombies after being bitten or scratched or something ...

True but what about all the previously dead that are now alive? Or are we supposed to assume differently. Maybe I've watched too many old zombie films

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What I really what to know is what changed that caused the virus to happen. You can't tell me that everyone in the world on a single day got the virus. It had to have been festering inside humans for a while. What happened that made it express itself like that? At the same time to everyone everywhere? I never read the comics directly but have researched them. As far as I know, this answer is never given in the comics either.

P.S. Kill Lori
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah i would love to know that too!!!

Country
    Country Flag

They haven't revealed in the comics what causes the dead to rise and become walkers yet. In the comics they never really revealed about how people who die without being bit come back either. They showed in and everybody knows about it. But the TV show went and added the guy from the CDC knowing that everybody is infected some how in a way to give a quick answer as to what is going on.

OK so timeline question for the show, How far along should Lori be by now? I swear she was starting to show a little bit by this point in the comic. Also TV show wise they are gonna have to do a little bit of jumping time wise I think.
    comic spoiler and a VERY possible season 3 spoiler

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Default Merle

Larry Rooker is confirmed for season 3 so...
    Spoiler:
    Anyone else think he'll be the Governor?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Spoiler:
    Check out minute 18 of this video http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori.../episode70.htm

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    The Governor has already been cast

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...e-governor.php

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 151 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast