Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 151 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Laurie had some cuts on her forehead it seemed. Don't forget, the drivers seat is the safest place in the car and if she had her seatbelt on the damage would be minimal from a rollover. The most often causes of death in a driver seat is not having a seatbelt or the airbag doesn't deploy and the steering wheel crushes the chest cavity, often breaking ribs and puncturing lungs. Always wear your seat belt.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. I finally got around to watching last weeks episode. Since I've been complaining about the show I figured I should give it some props for a great show. The pacing and intensity were cranked up for this episode and I loved that final scene with Rick in the tent...the look (on Ricks face) and music were perfect for that moment.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If this news article is any indication of the truth, then here is some huge WALKING DEAD spoilers! Read with caution, but if you're up to date with the comic book, then you already know what's goin to happen:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/53733

Spoiler:
    If someone is a main character in one television show and then gets cast as a main character in another television show, 99% of the time that means they are DONE with the first show. See ya' Shane!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I was just reading that the other day. I think we all saw it coming.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yes! This needs to happen soon.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh thank god. That's joyous news.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

OMG PLEASE tell me that it's true and happens in the next couple of shows.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Another great episode last night. Fingers crossed that this continues.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That was a pretty good episode. The rick and shane fight was brutal.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great episode, but.......................................

Die, Shane, Die already!!!! Why postpone the inevitable!!!! Just do it!!!! He's gotta go!!!!

Much as I secretly wish otherwise............It was time. This episode!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Season finale.

And last nights episode was fantastic. One of my favorites so far. I think it's definitely picking up pace.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see it picking up...last 2 episodes=awesome, the show I fell in love with
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

So Shane and Rick took this dude to drop him off, drove far away, Rick explained some stuff, they fought, they fought zombies, Rick explained the same thing again, Shane doesn't get it still, they drove back with the dude they were supposed to drop off. Seems like a pretty unproductive day in the post-zombie world.
    I guess they did get gas...

I did think the shot of Shane in the broken window looking like a zombie was actually pretty creative.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, please kill Shane soon. ......and please take Lori with him!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, tonights' episode was so kick ass, even the whole group stare scene. This show is back to what it was first season - my favorite show on TV
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

What...the fuck. I (reluctantly)understand wanting to make the show different than the comics, but that death unacceptable.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, I was JUST going to say the same thing.

What. The. Fuck.

Very good episode, very unexpected.

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

The one person we didn't want to die... WTF
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

I agree! I can't believe they did that He was such a vital character to me.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I should not of started reading the comics. Last nights episode pissed me off so bad because of reading the comics. I grabbed the remote and started deleting the season from my DVR when my wife literally had to beat the remote from me. She hasn't read any of the comics and loved it. I hate how much they have changed the how the show is compared to the comics. That persons death was pretty nasty though. I agree with Chris that death should not of happened.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

You mean the series has gotten interesting again? Ok, now I need to finish season 1 and start catching up, methinks!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was glad to see that death. He was whiny and out of touch with reality and just plain annoying. Have not read any of the comics so I don't care if they're following them or not. Kill Shane & Lori next please!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Take out Carl, he is getting annoying
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Take out Carl, he is getting annoying
    Agree! He's turned into a little snot-nosed brat. I was rooting for the zombie at the creek.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have read the comics, but I share Oy's sentiment -

Spoiler:
    I was glad to see him go. Like Oy mentioned, Dale is simply out of touch with reality. While I understand his internal dilemma, in my opinion killing someone because they are an immediate threat to the group is not the same thing as killing someone in cold blood. If I was in their position, the mere idea that the boy could potentially bring harm upon my loved ones would make that decision very, very simple for me.

The show has definitely been picking up a lot of steam the past couple of episodes and I'm glad to see these harrowing moral dilemmas being presented in such brutal fashion that ultimately makes the show more gripping. Can't wait to see what's up next.

Also, I posted this on facebook but I wanted to get everyones' feed back - does Rick make anyone else think of Roland ? Especially last weeks episode, the black slacks, the gunslinger-esque shirt, the tall slim figure, the entire episode I kept thinking to myself about that's just how I envision Roland looking in a feature length film.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 151 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast