Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I worked on Prison Break (just as an extra) and she is just an unlikable bitch.
    Woah, really ? Examples!
    Easy. Demanding diva. Saw her grab one of the makeup lady's arm and say "go get me a bottle of water". No please nor thank you when she brought it to her. She was often nice to someone to their face and would roll her eyes when she'd turn around. Most of the other actors on the show hated her. In season 3 when she supposedly had her head cut off and mailed to the prison - they had a fake head on set and several of the actors were slapping it and putting it in their crotch and calling her many unflattering names. Of course she wasn't there that day.

She had explicit orders to the crew to keep the extras away from her and to not even make eye contact with her. Of course Wentworth Miller pretty much had those same orders. There were even people on set whose sole job was to keep everyone else away from them. Seriously, what had these actors ever been in before Prison Break? What exactly made them think they were so much better than everyone else?

She may have changed, that was a few years ago so I'll give her the benefit of doubt. Miller on the other hand...well you can see where his attitude has gotten him...

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Woah...I always thought she seemed like a bitch.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that this will be The Walking Dead Season 2 : The Hunt for Sophia.

I love Shane and Rick's discussion on how Sophia only matters to the point where 'she doesn't bring the rest of them down'. Some strong moral implications there.

Daryl is just a bad ass. The series' MVP for me. And Michael Rooker being his dark passenger is just all kinds of awesome.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I seem to be getting more and more bored with this season. The whole Sophia thing needs to end, they've dragged it on for far too long already. I really don't understand how she could have gotten lost in the first place. And that ending with that shot, that was just a little too dramatic for me.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The ending bugged me. How the hell can you not hear two dozen zombies moaning and shuffling around in a barn yard ?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yeah I agree, but I was more referring to
    Spoiler:
    when she shot him. It grazed his head, would it of blown him back like that as if he was hit in the head and killed? Maybe, but I doubt it. Not that I wanted him to die, but something needs to happen soon
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree ... but ...

Spoiler:
    If Daryl is the one that dies, I'm going to RIOT.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with all the points made above. I'm really getting bored with this season.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PLEASE find the little girl, dead or alive, I just don't care any more! It's gotting as bad as *Krystal in the attic.

*Dynasty reference

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

It seems like the consensus here is that this season is boring. I agree with that as well.

And Feev, I'm on board with the riot if Daryl is killed off. They better not kill him. He's the best thing to happen to this show since the zombie outbreak.

I <3 Daryl. A lot. It doesn't hurt that Norman Reedus plays him, who I've had a crush on since I've been a wee teenage lass. I think this last episode was the most engaging yet, probably because it had so much Daryl!
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    I <3 Daryl. A lot. It doesn't hurt that Norman Reedus plays him, who I've had a crush on since I've been a wee teenage lass.
    If you're up for a road trip on May 4-6, he is a scheduled guest at the Texas Frightmare Weekend!

http://www.texasfrightmareweekend.co...dpress/guests/

Several other notable celebs there, but I'm thinking of attending just to see him! Tix are almost gone though

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I'd love that! But the tickets almost being gone coupled with no money to spend on them yet ... means they'll most likely be gone when I have the money. Why do you have to tease me so? If you go ... take lots of pictures of him for me, will you?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It seems like the consensus here is that this season is boring. I agree with that as well.

And Feev, I'm on board with the riot if Daryl is killed off. They better not kill him. He's the best thing to happen to this show since the zombie outbreak.

I <3 Daryl. A lot. It doesn't hurt that Norman Reedus plays him, who I've had a crush on since I've been a wee teenage lass. I think this last episode was the most engaging yet, probably because it had so much Daryl!
    Not only is Daryl the most interesting character I think he is also the best actor on the show. Of course I might feel that way because he appears to be the only person doing anything other then making bug eyes or sweating profusely.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

@ Ben.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

As I stated elsewhere, I think that the producers are focusing on Daryl with the knowledge that Rick is going to get a lot of screen time in the seasons to come and thus plenty of time to flesh his character out.

I would imagine that Daryl might assume some sort of second in command role if both Rick and Shane aren't around.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the whole lost girl thing is to keep the group from moving on and staying this whole season at the farm or in the country, cheaper on the budget
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I think the whole lost girl thing is to keep the group from moving on and staying this whole season at the farm or in the country, cheaper on the budget
    Yep. I think so too. I was actually wondering how many episodes this season was because I don't think they are moving on to the
    Spoiler:
    supermax
    this season.

BTW. I still do not understand how to use the spoiler feature on this site. I click on the "spoiler" button and it always ask me to type in the URL. I don't even know what a f'ing URL is.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Just put spoiler and /spoiler in square brackets around what you want to hide.

There were two moments worth watching in this week's episode. One was that shot from the top of the RV and the other was the contents of the barn.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The best part of this past weeks episode for me was Daryl's zombie kills.

Removing an arrow that perforated your stomach and using it as ammunition to take out a zombie ? LIKE A BOSS.

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Yep. I think so too. I was actually wondering how many episodes this season was because I don't think they are moving on to the other thing this season.

BTW. I still do not understand how to use the spoiler feature on this site. I click on the "spoiler" button and it always ask me to type in the URL. I don't even know what a f'ing URL is.
    Instead of clicking on the thing that says spoiler click on the yellow and black circle thingy that is two over to the left of the spoiler button.
    Spoiler:
    It works better.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. I think so too. I was actually wondering how many episodes this season was because I don't think they are moving on to the other thing this season.

Instead of clicking on the thing that says spoiler click on the yellow and black circle thingy that is two over to the left of the spoiler button.
    Spoiler:
    It works better.
    Thank you very much Mrs. Hannah!

Gunslinger Apprentice onlylivingboyinny is on a distinguished road onlylivingboyinny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not only is Daryl the most interesting character I think he is also the best actor on the show. Of course I might feel that way because he appears to be the only person doing anything other then making bug eyes or sweating profusely.
    Plus he's a Boondock Saint for crying out loud!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The most recent episode was pretty good. FINALLY they get to the barn! As soon as Glenn wrote his bootycall note to Maggie, Amber and I were like YEEEAAAHHHHH the barn! lol

Darryl is so bad ass, he's definitely gonna be the one to find Sofia and be the hero of the group.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I wish they'd let Andrea carry as many guns as she liked....as long as she agreed to kill herself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast