Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 151 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

This is probably a long shot but does anyone on here have a press kit for the walking dead they want to part with

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

WALKING DEAD CAST LIVE ON STAGE 02/16/13 in Milwaukee

Had 7th row tickets on the left side for the first show, but I was able upgrade to 5th row center during the presale for the 2nd show, so I sold the 7th row seats to a coworker.
    New episode this weekend, cast on stage next weekend. Winter isn't so bad after all.
    Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    WALKING DEAD CAST LIVE ON STAGE 02/16/13 in Milwaukee

Had 7th row tickets on the left side for the first show, but I was able upgrade to 5th row center during the presale for the 2nd show, so I sold the 7th row seats to a coworker.
    New episode this weekend, cast on stage next weekend. Winter isn't so bad after all.
    Have fun!! I would love to see Lauren Cohan up close and personal........

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Currently watching the Walking Dead Marathon on AMC....and drinking margaritas........

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

TODAY IS THE DAY!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this has been posted: http://www.deadyourself.com/walkers

You can make yourself a zombie!

Also, much of the cast will be at Monster Mania in NJ in March. I've seen them there at quite a few of the conventions. Everyone charges for autographs though.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that is just awesome. Glad to see the US finally having some nice special edition DVD sets.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hubby & I got to meet Danai (Michonne!) yesterday. She's really quite pretty!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Also, much of the cast will be at Monster Mania in NJ in March. I've seen them there at quite a few of the conventions. Everyone charges for autographs though.
    Thanks, my son is loving that make yourself a zombie app.......

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone commit to the "Marathon"? I watched most of it yesterday and will probably hunker down again today for a while.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Anyone commit to the "Marathon"? I watched most of it yesterday and will probably hunker down again today for a while.
    I have been watching the past two days minus the Armageddon that is digging out of a condo development. For me personally Walking Dead is one of the greatest tv shows on right now. It keeps me on the edge of my seat every episode. I also truly enjoy the B&W version like I do with the movie Mist.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Wow - she actually CAN smile. Amazing
    Congrats on the inscription!

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Hubby & I got to meet Danai (Michonne!) yesterday. She's really quite pretty!

reality continues to ruin my life

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post

I thought it was pretty cool.

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

I thought it was pretty cool.

Nice one Becca......we have had to do the whole family as zombies, even the dog.........
    I better get off this forum as I did not get to watch tonights episode yet....gotta put my son to bed and crank up the DVR.......

Brian.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, a very "table setting" episode this evening. Not exactly what I anticipated and a little slower than I may have wanted, but it had it's "WOW" moments for sure!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm really pissed at how they've decided to handle Michonne. Did she even utter a single fucking phrase yesterday? All she does is sulk and frown in every.single.take.

Also, that bit at the end with Lori's ghost appearing in her wedding dress gave me the chills.

Did anyone else watch Talking Dead afterward with Kevin Smith as the guest? He called Carl "Wyatt Twerp"

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I met Sofia and Penny and a few Walkers last weekend. Sorry, interrupting a kid texting on her phone to scribble on a pic was not great at all.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I'm really pissed at how they've decided to handle Michonne. Did she even utter a single fucking phrase yesterday? All she does is sulk and frown in every.single.take.

Also, that bit at the end with Lori's ghost appearing in her wedding dress gave me the chills.

Did anyone else watch Talking Dead afterward with Kevin Smith as the guest? He called Carl "Wyatt Twerp"
    I agree regarding Michonne, so far pretty shoddy handling of her character, but thankfully it appears she will be back in later episodes in force from what I got form the trailers

Edit: Do you think Michonne has a "Hattori Hanso" blade??????? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

What does it take for Lori to stay effin dead? She dies, then she gets shot and then her ghost comes back?

I thought the last episode was OK. A little convulted at times and hopefully it's just things being set into motion.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    What does it take for Lori to stay effin dead? She dies, then she gets shot and then her ghost comes back?

I thought the last episode was OK. A little convulted at times and hopefully it's just things being set into motion.
    I got a feeling they are going to drag this out a bit. Seems logical that the season finale will be the was with the Gov. which may encompass two or three episodes. I have a feeling it may play out like the neverending search for Sophia!!! LOL

How many episodes left for season 3?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Apparently Sarah Wayne Callies or whatever the F her name is has signed on for a few additional episodes so we'll be seeing a bit more of her 'ghost' throughout the remainder of the season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 151 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast