Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 151 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Next episode

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Didn't even see the priest once the whole episode. Anyone else find that strange? I would think that a priest getting a church would be something a town might be interested in...unless they are all atheists.
    And he was barely visible in the previous episode....less than ten seconds of airtime and no lines.

But like Rube says....he will have more coverage in the next episode (per coming attractions).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I'm not sure about this past episode. What's up with Sasha? She was acting crazy. The whole opening scene with her shooting was just really awkward. And is she the new Andrea? Not sure how I feel about that.

There's been quite a few characters we haven't seen these past few eps, but I'm sure they'll focus on them in upcoming episodes.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish they did not feel the need to have a zombie scene in every episode.......I know the show is The Walking Dead....but sometimes it just feels so forced.

Frankly...I think it would have been just fine if all they had was the one walker at the end of the episode that (for some reason) was banging on the wall.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Didn't even see the priest once the whole episode. Anyone else find that strange? I would think that a priest getting a church would be something a town might be interested in...unless they are all atheists.
    And he was barely visible in the previous episode....less than ten seconds of airtime and no lines.

But like Rube says....he will have more coverage in the next episode (per coming attractions).
    I never watch the 'next week on' previews. I prefer to go in dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19
    I'm not sure about this past episode. What's up with Sasha? She was acting crazy. The whole opening scene with her shooting was just really awkward. And is she the new Andrea? Not sure how I feel about that.
    I think she's going to snap and start killing people and Rick or Michonne will be forced to put her down.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another stellar episode. Loved so many aspects of it. The scene with the W carved into the walker... I have seen that a couple of times and went back and found one walker for sure that had it. Can't wait to see what that is all about!!! Anyone else see other walkers like that?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Another stellar episode. Loved so many aspects of it. The scene with the W carved into the walker... I have seen that a couple of times and went back and found one walker for sure that had it. Can't wait to see what that is all about!!! Anyone else see other walkers like that?

The torsos that came tumbling out of the truck they hit when they were rushing to save Tyrese were all marked.

These were the top halves the bodies that went with the legs that Michonne saw at the gates of Noah's Village.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19
    I think she's going to snap and start killing people and Rick or Michonne will be forced to put her down.
    That sounds so much better than what I was thinking will happen. Hopefully they do something like that. My worry is that they were changing her into comic Andrea.
    comic spoiler

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    This is obviously going to come into play soon. They made a point to show us the kid stamping everybody's hands with an "A" and then we see the walker with a "W". My theory is this: when Rick and his crew first came to town, the head lady mentioned a few people who were asked to leave the community. My thinking is that these exiled people created a community of their own and are none too happy about getting booted out.

Also, and it's just a coincidence, but when Rick was walking down the street I noticed a street sign in the background that said "Morgan Dr." Just thought that was funny.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

All right, we've had two episodes of exposition. It'd be nice for something to actually happen or at least show us what the priest and Eugene are up to.

I hope they kill Sasha off. There's trauma and there's being an asshole in someone's home. I get she's traumatized by the loss of her brother so how do you make viewers generally dislike her instead of feeling sympathetic?

Agreed. This last episode really turned me off from Sasha, so much so that I hope they kill her off soon.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Based on some guesses here and just observation there may be a twofold issue as part of the finale. The first being some drama from someone from within (i.e. Sasha in the watchtower, person with Ricks stolen gun, etc) and then a brief reveal of the folks cutting up the walkers and carving "W"s in their head.

That is my guess at least. I'm not sure they want to reveal a full fledged assault from another group so soon after Mayberry and Terminus.

Edit: Also is there a chance Morgan is involved with the group that is dicing up the Walkers? Last time we say him he was just a little unbalanced.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Sasha is going to start offing citizens up in that bell tower, which is why she wants to be up there. Shooting those pictures was her way of psyching herself up for it.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome episode. Things are building up nicely. Deanna isn't going to like the fact her son is dead. Glen isn't impressed buddy got Noah killed. Rick and Carol want to off that guy. Will Tara make it? Will Sasha go nuts? I sense a major coup d'etat coming, intended or not.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This one and the cannibal church axe slaughter were my favourites this season.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It is really setting things up nicely for something wild to happen although it seems like it will jump the shark soon. As a random comment... I deeply despise Gabriel and hope he is gone before long.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very strong episode that is perfectly building to what should be a strong final 2 episodes. That being said, I have a few concerns. Some of them are problems the show has been plagued with for quite some time.

First things first, Gabriel. I love the reveal, but I feel like it literally came out of left field. One of the biggest problems with The Walking Dead is that the show has too many characters and they sometimes struggle to give everybody screen time. We need to care for these characters one way or the other. Now, Gabriel got a lot of screen time during the first half of the season, but since the show returned, he's literally been relegated to the background. I think it was the first episode when they came back where Gabriel had a very powerful scene where he removed his collar and burned it in the fire. This is a strong message for his character and a sign that he had changed and was going to be a different person. Since then, we've only seen him in the background, if at all, unless I'm mistaken. That is until last night's episode where we see him in the church where he is again wearing his collar.

What made him go back to religion? What made him turn his back on his companions that have saved his life numerous times? I needed just one or two scenes where Gabriel is observing Rick's crew acting in a manner he didn't agree with. If I had that, I think the scene at the end would have worked better for me.

Then we have the scene with Noah. Anybody who has watched the show since day 1 knew that Noah was a goner in that episode. Unfortunately for this show, they continue to show their hand when it comes to the people they are going to kill off. As soon as Noah started to get lines and was talking about wanting to build the town up and be there for a while, my heart sank a little because I knew he was next.

Lastly, and I realize this is silly and I don't want to be that guy, but here it goes. They are killing off African American characters at an alarming rate this season: Bob, Tyrese, Noah. On top of that, one of the other African American characters is now the primary villain (Gabriel) and one of the other African American characters (Sasha) seems to have gone off the deep end.

Lastly, Carol has got to calm down. I also don't think it was a great idea for Carol to be so mean to that kid. He knows you were messing around with guns, you might not want to be a jerk to him.

Anyway, great episode. Abraham finally had his big moment, although it was accompanied by a very questionable catchphrase. I love the gory death scenes and the plotting of action scenes were both great. I especially loved the revolving door scene. I'll never go through another one of those without thinking of The Walking Dead. I will say that I'm kind of surprised Glenn and Noah weren't able to stop the door from turning between the two of them. There's no way that dude is stronger than both of them.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Very strong episode that is perfectly building to what should be a strong final 2 episodes. That being said, I have a few concerns. Some of them are problems the show has been plagued with for quite some time.

First things first, Gabriel. I love the reveal, but I feel like it literally came out of left field. One of the biggest problems with The Walking Dead is that the show has too many characters and they sometimes struggle to give everybody screen time. We need to care for these characters one way or the other. Now, Gabriel got a lot of screen time during the first half of the season, but since the show returned, he's literally been relegated to the background. I think it was the first episode when they came back where Gabriel had a very powerful scene where he removed his collar and burned it in the fire. This is a strong message for his character and a sign that he had changed and was going to be a different person. Since then, we've only seen him in the background, if at all, unless I'm mistaken. That is until last night's episode where we see him in the church where he is again wearing his collar.

What made him go back to religion? What made him turn his back on his companions that have saved his life numerous times? I needed just one or two scenes where Gabriel is observing Rick's crew acting in a manner he didn't agree with. If I had that, I think the scene at the end would have worked better for me.
    I think it had something to do with Rick and them slaughtering the Terminus people in his church in cold blood.

Then we have the scene with Noah. Anybody who has watched the show since day 1 knew that Noah was a goner in that episode. Unfortunately for this show, they continue to show their hand when it comes to the people they are going to kill off. As soon as Noah started to get lines and was talking about wanting to build the town up and be there for a while, my heart sank a little because I knew he was next.
    I wasn't quite expecting it because the show was settling in, I thought it was just introducing his new arc. It wasn't quite to the level of T-Dogg before he died where he suddenly had an opinion since his arm got cut in Season 2 Episode 1 lol

Lastly, and I realize this is silly and I don't want to be that guy, but here it goes. They are killing off African American characters at an alarming rate this season: Bob, Tyrese, Noah. On top of that, one of the other African American characters is now the primary villain (Gabriel) and one of the other African American characters (Sasha) seems to have gone off the deep end.
    More white people died this season than black people. On the bright side, they haven't killed any Asians yet.

Lastly, Carol has got to calm down. I also don't think it was a great idea for Carol to be so mean to that kid. He knows you were messing around with guns, you might not want to be a jerk to him.
    If she suspected abuse (her and Rick had talks about them even though we never seen them, as their talk at the end inferred) she was probably showing the kid that she is strong and can be depended on, the kid at least seemed to feel she could be depended on.

Anyway, great episode. Abraham finally had his big moment, although it was accompanied by a very questionable catchphrase. I love the gory death scenes and the plotting of action scenes were both great. I especially loved the revolving door scene. I'll never go through another one of those without thinking of The Walking Dead. I will say that I'm kind of surprised Glenn and Noah weren't able to stop the door from turning between the two of them. There's no way that dude is stronger than both of them.
    They're lucky that scene was so well done since it was preposterous they got in there in the first place. They yelled at that guy going through revolving doors that he'll never make it and watched him get swarmed at the door, then decided, 'let's do the same thing!'...I'm surprised how often you mention the characters being dumb, you didn't mention this lol

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, Rick and his crew brutally murdered those people in Gabriel's church, but he seemed to be okay with it after a while. He stuck with them while they were on the road, plus, it's no worse than locking innocent people out of your church so they can be eaten by zombies. Pot calling kettle black on that one, Gabriel.

Yes, a bunch of white people have died, but of Rick's main group, 3 of the people that have died have been black. Seems like kind of a lot. I'm not the only one that has noticed apparently.

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/20...racters-death/

True, characters doing dumb things is a pet peeve of mine, but I'm not sure they had a choice this time. It looked like they didn't have any other options than the revolving door. Plus, it was a great set piece.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great episode... its nice to see the group in a totally different situation much like the farm... but with more tension I feel. I feel this could go anywhere but it does feel like Rick's group will in fact do what Gabriel has warned.... I think the end of this season will see the end of some major characters meeting their demise!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Yes, Rick and his crew brutally murdered those people in Gabriel's church, but he seemed to be okay with it after a while. He stuck with them while they were on the road, plus, it's no worse than locking innocent people out of your church so they can be eaten by zombies. Pot calling kettle black on that one, Gabriel.

Yes, a bunch of white people have died, but of Rick's main group, 3 of the people that have died have been black. Seems like kind of a lot. I'm not the only one that has noticed apparently.

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/20...racters-death/

True, characters doing dumb things is a pet peeve of mine, but I'm not sure they had a choice this time. It looked like they didn't have any other options than the revolving door. Plus, it was a great set piece.
    I commented on it when Tyrese died with my roommate, saying they were over the limit on black group members and had to trim it down lol. Said the same thing about T-Dogg dying because Michonne entered the stage. Me and my roommate couldn't remember if Glen is the only Asian character to be on the show so far...even small characters in the prison or Woodbury.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Couple of things are bothering me lately for this show...

1. If these are folks in Alexandria are as inept and we have been lead to believe so far, how in the blue hell did they manage to live this long? Build the wall? Set up electricity? Store so many supplies?

2. Is it me, or does the "sound attracts walkers" precept seem to be arbitrary? I mean they had to arrange teams at the prison to constantly kill walkers at the fences. Now, they seem to be able to have cocktail parties with music and go about their daily lives, unfettered.

3. Still bothers me how, why they were able to monitor the group for so long to know to recruit them. And the, Gabriel thing man, that seems real convenient!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

All good points. I'm trying to figure out what his deal is. Did he keep it together only because of religion and then lost his mind without it? One minute he's taking off his collar, then he puts it on, then he's ripping up a bible, then he's snitching on Rick's crew and going on about angels and demons. Maybe it's just bad writing and we're looking for explanations where there aren't any. He's lost his mind. It'd be cool to see Rick put this rabid dog down.

I'm not liking that boss lady in Alexandria. She's too much like a politician. Scheming but never getting her hands dirty.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

2. Is it me, or does the "sound attracts walkers" precept seem to be arbitrary? I mean they had to arrange teams at the prison to constantly kill walkers at the fences. Now, they seem to be able to have cocktail parties with music and go about their daily lives, unfettered.
    They still go by sound but walkers don't have a large range of hearing, especially those whose ears have rotted off. A 15-20 foot tall wall like that would do a very good job at muffling any sound going on inside that place. They use walls just like that long highways that go through residential neighbourhoods to muffle the sound of traffic. My uncle's place is backyard is 20 feet away from highway 401 (the busiest highway in the world) and you can barely hear anything, and that's hundreds of cars and transports going at 110 kph. I doubt a cocktail party with music would be able to heard outside those metal walls, let alone far enough away to attract a bunch of walkers.

They killed the walkers at the prison because there were no metal walls outside, just chain-link fences which sound passes readily through, can be seen easily through, and are would come down much easier with 100 walkers pushing on them then those metal walls.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant
    Seemed to be okay with it, is the operative part of that sentence. Did he rip off his collar because he'd lost faith or because he was accepting his punishment from God, punishment where he must walk with evil.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 151 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast