Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
This show has spiraled downhill - and yet, I smile.

Walkers are irrelevant background chatter until they queue up the poor loser that somehow can’t out maneuver the incredibly slow zombie they could have killed 8 times - and yet, I smile.

They are sparing saviors that clearly are going to cost innocent lives - ones that absolutely would have been killed by Jesus, but had to create a new arc and vulnerability inside the compound - and yet, I smile.

Daryl never moves his hair out of his eyes - and yet, I smile.

——-

I swear my forehead gets bruised after each episode now. I continue to watch hoping that they’ll tighten things up a bit, but whew it’s getting tough. It’s like if James Patterson came in to finish the last three novels of the Dark Tower.
?? What was wrong with the last three DT novels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a thing, my analogy sucked. Basically, could you imagine if someone took over for King near the end of the DT series, how drastic the change would be. How disapointed his readership would be. Walking Dead hasn’t been perfect, but it was so much better, and for some reason these past few seasons, especially this one, feels like they brought in the backups of the backups to write and direct the episodes. Just so strange to me. I was worried I was the only one, and have been happy to read here others are seeing it too.