Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 2740

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Pics of the Stepford Wives. I really like the book itself with that spine and the pics are
    really nice as well. Yea, this is a good one.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yup, pretty in pink.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Yup, pretty in pink.
    It is a nice looking book. The art is also very nice.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BEAUTIFUL !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Frank. It does look good in person.

My Mood
    Cool

Got this from Ralph.
    "Signed Pretty Pony (another rarely, if ever, found signed). I know I use the word rare a lot, but it is true on most of these that never had a signing event. I've only seen a handful of these signed. When I went to the "Fall for Book" King event in Maryland a few years ago, I did see one person in line with a Pretty Pony to get signed. So, they do exist, but not easily found in the wild."

Pretty happy to get a this since it's a rare one. Pics at some time.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Definitely a cool one.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Definitely a cool one.
    Thanks. Yea, I like it.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, wow! Nice one!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cool

My Mood
    Cool

I can't get any more. I will try later. They keep coming out sidewise.

My Mood
    Cool

My Mood
    Cool

I got this from Ralph and this is what he said about it
    Signed Pretty Pony (another rarely, if ever, found signed)
    I know I use the word rare a lot, but it is true on most of these that never had a signing event. I've only seen a handful of these signed. When I went to the "Fall for Book" King event in Maryland a few years ago, I did see one person in line with a Pretty Pony to get signed. So, they do exist, but not easily found in the wild.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice, and sorta kinda a co-ink-a-dink.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Steve.

My Mood
    Cool

Suntup, The Godfather

My Mood
    Cool

This is a great ed. Very well done IMHO.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The Godfather...yes.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Cool

Just a few more.

My Mood
    Cool

Now, the sig pages.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A M A Z I N G new books !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    A M A Z I N G new books !!!
    Thank you Frank.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice books, love the Suntups for Psycho and Godfather.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Nice books, love the Suntups for Psycho and Godfather.
    Thanks. I agree. The are both very fine editions.

My Mood
    Cool

Here is what I am calling a numbered lettered version. Instead of doing only 26 lettered, they did 33 numbered tray case version, which is what this is.
    I have number 7 . It's kind of confusing, but what can you do. Here are some pics. I have the J.K Potter version. The pictures look like paintings.

I am very happy to have this in my collection.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 LastLast