Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2740

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for sharing. Very cool.

ISO: f/f/f IT Gift Edition, Talisman/Black House Grant Gift Edition
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just got a CK that I am calling a numbered lettered ed. The reason I am doing that is because it is letter quality, but they did 33 of them. I got number 7 of the Potter version.
    Pics to come when I get a new case because mine was damaged. It was an accident.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

But here is Legion from Suntup

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Steve. I like this one a lot.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    It looks great. I missed it, broke and in debt at the time it was offered.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    It looks great. I missed it, broke and in debt at the time it was offered.
    Sorry to hear that Steve. There are a few I would like to get, but I need to build
    the funds up also. Plus, Ralph says he as quite a number of books waiting in the
    wings, so I those as well.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I always think about what to write about your fantastic new books other than...
    wonderful, great, beautiful, unique, fantastic, crazyamazing...

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    I always think about what to write about your fantastic new books other than...
    wonderful, great, beautiful, unique, fantastic, crazyamazing...
    That means a lot Frank. Thanks. I know people have more, but some have less. I think I am right in the middle. I have one more signed first to take pics of, and S\L (need to fix a damaged case) then I am up to date. Plus, I have more on the way and in waiting due to Ralph .

My Mood
    Cool

It depends on when Ralph gets the check, and when he can send the book out, but it's a nice one that will fit very nicely in my collection. It will be one of the biggies when I get it.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is Ralph selling his entire collection, Mike?

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    No. Ralph is my guy now who I buy books from. Almost exclusively. These are not his books. He
    is selling other peoples books.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

No. Ralph is my guy now who I buy books from. Almost exclusively. These are not his books. He
    Ah gotcha. Really great guy is Ralph. Sadly missed round here. Tell him I said hi will you, Mike?

My Mood
    Cool

Ah gotcha. Really great guy is Ralph. Sadly missed round here. Tell him I said hi will you, Mike?
    Will do.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mike.

My Mood
    Cool

Boy, Have I got something to show you tomorrow. A true Jewel to go into my crown. I have a great collection, I can boast a little. This just took it
    up a notch/

My Mood
    Cool

And now for something very special.
    OK. Something really special, I think. A RN association copy of Six Stories. Also signed "Steve King", which I think is a rare thing for him to do. My number is LXXXVI which translates to 86 out of 200. I have wanted one of these for the longest time and to think I would get a Roman, well, That's a dream come true. This is Grail for me.
    Plus, I got it with the Case from Betts Books. Here are some pics. I hope everybody likes it.

So, I am very happy to add this rare bird (maybe only 10?) of the in existence.)
    And I am not done yet. After the holiday's, I will see what is next.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Mike! What an amazing piece to add to your collection. Roman numeraled, signed twice, inscribed and on top of that in a Betts traycase. Can't get any better than that. A holy grail indeed!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    Congratulations Mike! What an amazing piece to add to your collection. Roman numeraled, signed twice, inscribed and on top of that in a Betts traycase. Can't get any better than that. A holy grail indeed!
    Thanks Eliot. Yea, Ralph hooked me up big time for sure. I am so happy that I was able to add this to my collection. And my first RN. So cool. The fact that it signed Steve makes it even cooler, since I
    think they are hard to find,

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

“Steve” is certainly not that often found Mike.
    Lovely copy, great provenance, an all round great addition.
    Well done indeed.

Ahhh...I don't know, I don't like it.

Just kidding - it's GREAT!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Stunning, Mike. Big congratulations on this one. A real beauty!

Gunslinger Apprentice roopeshjoshi is on a distinguished road

I believe Otto was this person, the publisher who did the limited edition of Cujo.

https://suntup.press/interviews/otto...24zLpYh6PydSlE

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by roopeshjoshi View Post
    I believe Otto was this person, the publisher who did the limited edition of Cujo.

https://suntup.press/interviews/otto...24zLpYh6PydSlE
    Yes Otto did the limited Cujo and owned Mysterious Press I owned this at one time and confirmed this!

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

You mean it wasn't that guy who owned the truck?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast