Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 2740

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

So I got my results back. The tumor did not shrink at all, BUT, the cancer did not spread to any other organs. So it's
    a good news, up-setting news kind of thing. I think I have another test in 4 months so all I can do is hurry up
    and wait.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry it was only partial good news Mike. As hard as it is, try to stay positive as best you can. Hopefully better news down the road.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

At least it did not spread. That's what I have to keep telling myself. And then hope another 4 months of treatment
    will shrink or slow down the tumor activity. Man, cancer SUCKS.

My Mood
    Cool

I know I still owe pics on a Suntup book, but I also have two King books. First, is a rare Insomnia GE that is signed and inscribed. Ralph said he has never seen a GE
    signed. Also, I got a Folio Misery 1 of 100. I know it's not a Suntup, but what can you do. Two more to add the collection. Plus, I have more on the way in time.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I know I still owe pics on a Suntup book, but I also have two King books. First, is a rare Insomnia GE that is signed and inscribed. Ralph said he has never seen a GE
    signed. Also, I got a Folio Misery 1 of 100. I know it's not a Suntup, but what can you do. Two more to add the collection. Plus, I have more on the way in time.
    Canīt wait to see your new stuff .
    I own 2 sig. Folio Shining but still need a Folio Misery 1/100, its not so easy to find... for a īnormalī price.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Frank. They are rare, so that makes them more special to me.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Two excellent books and wonderful additions to your collection!! Love to see pictures when you can!! Ralph is a Genuinely good person!! Congrats on your new treasures!!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Two excellent books and wonderful additions to your collection!! Love to see pictures when you can!! Ralph is a Genuinely good person!! Congrats on your new treasures!!
    Thanks. I also have another one that should be coming week. I promise I will get pics when I can.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Nice acquisitions! Looking forward to pics!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Cool

I will try to get them up soon. Plus, I am getting one shipped from Ralph tomorrow. It is a good one. At least I think so.

My Mood
    Cool

Here is Folio Misery

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's a good one!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Always a good one to acquire Mike.

My Mood
    Cool

Well, at least I have one version of a Misery S\L. Thanks for the nice words guys.

My Mood
    Cool

Got this from Ralph as well. This is what he said about it.
    "Signed/Inscribed Insomnia Gift Edition (rarely, if ever, found signed)
    This is a rare one to get. Actually, this is the first one I've ever seen inscribed. Not saying a few exist, but it is rare."
    And now, the pics

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

2x big big congrats Mike !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Frank. Yea, I like them both a lot.

My Mood
    Cool

And now, a little late, but the Magus by Suntup

My Mood
    Cool

This is a wonderful book. High end all around.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice book. Damned... think i have to buy it myself.
    Its probably easy for me to get a remarque from Marc Burckhardt

My Mood
    Cool

If you could get one remarqued, that would be sweet Frank.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Always a good one to acquire Mike.
    Thanks Alec. I appreciate you stopping by. I continue to try and make a great
    collection. I am happy so far.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

So many kick-ass things. I've wanted one of those Insomnias for years.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    So many kick-ass things. I've wanted one of those Insomnias for years.
    It is one of my favorite stories, even though it took a me a few times to get through it and I read it
    only once. To have something that never had a signing event is pretty cool. Thanks for
    stopping by.

My Mood
    Cool

Next one from Ralph is on the way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 ... LastLast