Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 2740

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just got an awesome looking COTW flat signed from Ralph. One of the best I have ever seen. The cover is perfect. Pics, probably
    tomorrow.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations!! Look forward to see the pictures!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

OK first ed COTW. This book never had a signing event. It was supposed to be just a calendar, but they decided to make a story around ir.
    It's the best one I have ever seen.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's very nice.
    Why does he put a line through his name?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Hey Steve. I have seen him do that before. Just to scratch out the regular name and to "say"
    that this is the sig.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats on an amazing book for your collection!! One of the cleanest copies I've seen!!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Congrats on an amazing book for your collection!! One of the cleanest copies I've seen!!
    Thanks. Yea, I am happy to add this one. It is one of the best I have seen.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

congrats

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    congrats
    Thanks Frank.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a great addition to the collection. That cover is in amazing shape. Literally spotless. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    What a great addition to the collection. That cover is in amazing shape. Literally spotless. Congratulations!
    Thanks Eliot. Yea, I hate to keep saying it, but this is one of best I have see. Plus, it's a solid case as well. To get something
    signed that did not have an event is also cool as well. I also have a few more from Ralph, so I am not done yet.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

You have a great collection these days!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    You have a great collection these days!
    Thank you. And I still have some more waiting for me .

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

spaaaaaam
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool

Just got a S\L Cujo from Ralph that just happens to have a re-marque by Glen C. The re-marque is wicked. I also have another one from Ralph
    waiting in the wings. It's one that is rare to find signed because he did not do a tour for it. But, I am happy with Cujo. Pics when
    I can.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! That is one of the last S/L I acquired last year myself.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Cool

Thank you. Like I said, a few pics soon.

My Mood
    Cool

Here is Cujo, with a remarque from Glenn C.

My Mood
    Cool

I really like this one. It took me a while to warm up to it, but I do think it's a
    very nice production.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's not a bad remarque, I like it.
    Don't mean to hijack your thread, Mike, but your post got me to thinking (damn, that's hard to do!) and I dug out my old LOCUS, where I ordered my copy of CUJO from. I wish I'd ordered half a dozen!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

No problem Steve. That is really cool.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Incredible record of Locus magazine ads.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Here is Cujo, with a remarque from Glenn C.

Very cool Glenn Chadbourne remarque. Congratulations on the new addition.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Classic SK S/L with an supernice remarque !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Classic SK S/L with an supernice remarque !!!
    Thanks Frank. It looks really great in person. Plus, I just got something else from Ralph that
    according him, is pretty rare. I will probably get it next week. I hope people like it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast