Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 263 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 6555

Thread: Rock n Roll Song Game

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like fun!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'm up for it! The local classic rock station I listen to does Two for Tuesday's where they play two songs from the same artist.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm up for it! The local classic rock station I listen to does Two for Tuesday's where they play two songs from the same artist.
    So, then we are all agreed!! LOL

I say, Jon leads the way tomorrow since it's his idea.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

So is it two random songs or two songs from the same artist? Or perhaps one song with two artists such as:

Turn The Page
    - Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band

Turn The Page
    - Metallica (cover)

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    So is it two random songs or two songs from the same artist? Or perhaps one song with two artists such as:

Turn The Page
    - Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band

Turn The Page
    - Metallica (cover)

Jon?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Ooh, what if the relation between the songs is completely up to the poster?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...up to the poster!

But you must follow the rules of the thread and match your own first song!

I think we left off at Young Lust.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was Turn The Page

Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town
    - Pearl Jam

Nothing As It Seems
    - Pearl Jam

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The Four Horsemen - Metallica

Connects to

No More Mr. Nice Guy - Megadeth

Via Dave Mustaine!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh shit...I wa too late...I am out of order!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok...I can fix this...S right?

Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding

Connects to

You Shook Me all Night Long - AC/DC

By "Knocking me out with those American THIGHS." (That you it on...by the dock of the bay.)

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll probably pass this round. R&R and financial reporting don't really mix, and the deadline is tomorrow, so...
    (Ok, this sounds more like a rant for the displeased & bothered thread )
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Country
    Country Flag

The Ghost Of Tom Joad
    - Rage Against The Machine

Doesn't Remind Me
    - Audioslave

Connection is that it is the same band with different vocalists.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok...I used Otis Redding's Sitting On the Dock of the Bay which is NOT a Rock and Roll song.
    This is the "Rock and Roll Song Game."

I broke a real significant rule.

Make a punishment for me, dear members! Make it good and challenging!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Ok...I used Otis Redding's Sitting On the Dock of the Bay which is NOT a Rock and Roll song.
    This is the "Rock and Roll Song Game."

I broke a real significant rule.

Make a punishment for me, dear members! Make it good and challenging!!

I've used Otis Redding in here many times. I thought we were a tiny bit loose with the whole rock n roll thing, to be honest. Look, if I'm not allowed to use Otis Redding in here from time to time, I'm out.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

No Reply at All - Genesis

Leader
    ~Phantom Planet

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rosenrot
    - Rammstein

If you are going through hell - keep going

Country
    Country Flag

Terrible Lie
    - Nine Inch Nails

"I believed your promises, your promises and lies."

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Everybody Wants You - Billy Squier

Country
    Country Flag

Undertow
    - TOOL

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Whiskey in The Jar - Thin Lizzy ( Just tired off having arguments with dingbats who think Metallica was the first...an OLD song! NOBODY knows who wrote it!! Everybody covered it! Hell. my great-grandma covered it!! It's an Irish folk song.)

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok...I know of one other member here who does this (no, not masturbation. and yes...someone actually speaks to me!!) But I...we come to this thread and click on vids and just rock out!! I do it page after page. It means you all ROCK folks!!! A source of GREAT music!!

Feel proud, fuckers!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

May I suggest...just for Friday, EST, Furry Friday. Songs about animals an animal related things? Not because I like sheep or anything...

"I'd like to meet his tailor."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 263 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast