Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 263 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 6555

Thread: Rock n Roll Song Game

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Goos question...
    I havent seen such a situation come up.
    Bill should be able to answer...

Rain
    -The Cult

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Good choice ladysai, I was listening to that album just yesterday!

Not For You/Pearl Jam

In Digitized Remorse

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Under My Thumb
    Rolling Stones
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Kashmir
    Led Zeppelin

Question... What are the rules concerning songs that end, or are numbers? For example Karn Evil 9 by ELP or '39 by Queen.
    Revert to the spelling
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Baby Please don't go - Aerosmith (among others)

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

One Way Out
    Allman Brothers

BTW Bill, I may be FAITHFUL, but I'm just gonna go ahead and conceed the next 3 games...m'kay?
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Time Warp - RHPS

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Pisschrist/Fear Factory

In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Time is on my side - The Rolling Stones

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Empty Arms
    -SRV

Mood For A Day
    Yes

Yellow
    -Coldplay

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

(The) Weight - The Band

Sometimes, you just love the song. Know what I mean? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Tempus Fugit
    Yes

Hey Bill, you watching the game?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Take it Easy - The Eagles

Of course I am. Not happily, but maybe we can rip the bullpen yet.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Young Lust
    Pink Floyd

I don't know if you saw my post a few ago about conceeding the next three games or not.
    I have forgotten my Faith!
    I have forgotten the face of my father!!!
    No matter how this turns out, I conceed nothing!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Take it to the Limit - The Eagles

Oh the shame that goes with the fan who has lost his Faith!!! LOL Yes, I saw that, but there is stilll some fire in this rivalry for sure!!! At least Toronto is losing too. We do have two on and Beltran is up in the 9th.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Turn The Page
    Bob Segar

That was about as close as it gets! Gotta turn in. Catch you for tomorrows game!

Everlong
    -Foo Fighters

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Paperback Writer - The Beatles

For the record, I spared you an "E", Ladysai!! LOL

Shit, lousy loss!!! Boston still SUCKS!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

I certainly appreciate that, Bill! Two "e"s in a row can throw me into a panic!

Reconsider Baby
    -Eric Clapton

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yer Blues - John Lennon

Did I screw up somewhere here? LOL LOL BTW, I think we count the "S" in this instance, no?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

I think we do count the "s"...
    blues isnt simply a plural word, its a genre of music or a feeling.
    Or, it just saves us all from another "e"...
    LOL!

Soul Man
    -Sam and Dave

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Never been to Spain - Three Dog Night

Sucks getting old, huh? LOL LOL LOL BTW I agree on the Yer Blues call. You're spot on!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

No More Tears
    -Ozzy Osbourne

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 263 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 ... LastLast