Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 160 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Candy, try looking on www.abebooks.com. They have a bunch of used books, and I'm betting you can find a cheap paperback copy to read.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

ooooo thank you, I shall look there now. Thank you kindly dear sir

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No problem. I didn't know if you knew there was a paperback copy besides the limited editions.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Finished The Day Today, now watching the first ep of The Thick of It.

Not even 2 minutes in, and just had the first f word. Also Malcolm Tucker is an evil fucker! Brilliant, but absolutely sodding evil!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: Torchwood: Miracle Day - Episode 1.

Finally!

- Melike

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody else excited about the new Spartacus season coming January? How about Camelot? I don't know when the next season of that starts but I will be watching. Joseph Fiennes is bloody amazing in that show as Merlin. Those are my other sword and fantasy shows beside Game of Thrones.
    If you love me then love me..

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently I am attached to "Rescue Me", "Burn Notice" and "Breaking Bad" Nice Summer schedule!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing...drinking beer and enjoying my 9662 songs in my collection
    On a serious note, it is a "reading" summer for me.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yaksha, I think I love you. Camelot, Game Of Thrones, AND Spartacus!?? All in the same post? Love it. If you would have mentioned the Walking Dead, I would have had your baby.

Speaking of the Walking Dead, a new three to five minute preview came out recently, looks amazing.

Camelot is cancelled, unfortunately. Not the best show, but very enjoyable.

Spartacus: Vengeance (the third season) starts January with the new guy as Spartacus.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I know I've posted this before, but I had to post the links to the trailers to make SURE you guys know about these amazing looking new shows:

The River: Love it, looks great.

Terra Nova: Been waiting on this one for a WHILE.

Awake: Fucking POWERFUL stuff. Probably my number one most anticipated show.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Camelot was canceled? Ah that's just perfect. And I can't believe i forgot about The Walking Dead. Shit that one too.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Why do all these shows keep getting canceled, its getting to a point I dont want to start watching a new programme and get really into it, as it will be dragged from under me

Watched Constantine last night, I forgot how much i love that film. Keanu Reeves is a funny actor, he is either really really bad or really really good.

Dco - go to Torchwood thread and let me know your thoughts, its all getting a bit heated on Fb with people threatening to stop watching (silly sausages)

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    Anybody else excited about the new Spartacus season coming January?

Oh hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh my gosh...this just might be (with the exception of the easter egg on Doctor Who: Series 3,) the greatest easter egg of all time. I found it on my The Day Today dvd.

And again, my respect for Chris Morris grows ever higher!

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: The Ghost.

Was originally considering to watch Dogtooth first, but I'm in such an anti-political mood lately, and I've been enjoying Roman Polanski's work so much, I just couldn't resist. Think I'll wait about a week before watching Dogtooth, now.

- Melike

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My life end, one minute at a time...
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Karen Gillan!

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

How did I miss this? Good interview I heard Matt Smith is on the show tomorrow night as well...

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

while the last files of Life on Mars are slowly coming in, bears are watching Shaun of the Dead

have only just begun, and are already laughing their head off! "No, what does exacerbate mean?"

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh yes! One of my favourite comedies of all time! Yes, I thought you would like it, Jean!

- Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    One of my favourite comedies of all time!
    which, as you may guess, is the reason why I am watching it

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Good to know! Well, I hope you continue to enjoy the film as much as I did. Well, maybe not quite as much: Shaun of the Dead was a massive hit over here, and it lead to me and quite a lot of people in high school to become practically obsessed over it. Lost count of the number of times i watched it back in the year it was released. These days, whilst I don't watch it half as much as I did then, (I do have to squeeze in time to discover other films, after all,) it's always a film I like to rewatch every now and again. Be sure to post a review in the "RTLMYS" thread!

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Catching up on Red vs Blue. And laughing my ass off at the same time

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    while the last files of Life on Mars are slowly coming in,
    I meant to ask earlier: just how many eps have you got left of Life on Mars to watch then, Jean? The last couple of eps from series 1, I'm guessing, and not the whole show?

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

yes, I think it's season 1 - it consists of 8 episodes, and I got only two (there was a totally unexpected delay); now all the rest must come at once

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 160 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast