Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 160 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    Breaking Bad
    WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mythbusters season 4

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Graceland is so fucking good...I love it! My roommate and I are already planning marathon watches when the DVDs come out

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: Doctor Who. No surprise there, but I just wanted to mention that I'm finally on season 20 of the original series. Season fucking Twenty. After over 2 years of starting to watch every episode of the entire original series in order (as opposed from watching random stories in order, as I normally did), I've finally reached another major milestone. Wow. Been an awesome journey so far, and I've still got another 7 seasons to go, including this one. I've watched a lot of shows in my time, but reaching a twentieth season of anything - even Doctor Who - just feels pretty damn awesome, to the incredibly dorky part of me, anyway. (Which, let's be honest, including the studying of accountancy is at least 95%).

Anyway: 575 eps down, 121 to go...
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

where i am in Doctor who watching wise in order. is Season 16 the Serial ? "The Pirate Planet' but i've been watching it off & on like you in order for oh 3 or 4 years now i think. i'm up to Serial #99 so that's not to bad as i was before that up to i think "The Hand of Fear ? i think ? so i watched more awhile back. anyways, NOT to long ago i started watching the show from episode #1 cause i had bought all of Wiliam Hartnell's Serials on dvd that are out. and now i have all of them cept for the lost in time box sets. i'll get them at some point. anyways,

so ever since than i'm now up to "The War Machines' and i have all the recons so next up The Smuggler's it's i think a terrible serial but i like to what the 60's ones in order. oh i'm on Episode #2 so far. of The War Machines.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh, I love the Pirate Planet. Simultaneously fun and brilliantly clever. Same goes for City of Death, also written by Douglas Adams. I'm still completely shocked at how poor season 17 was overall though, considering he was script editor for the season. Maybe he's just better at working on his own stories, but he always seemed to get the balance of humour, scifi and even horror just right.

The War Machines is one story that I've enjoyed a lot more in context than on its own. One of the first contemporary invasion stories that the series has become so famous for, the introduction of the brilliant team of Ben and Polly, and even better - Dodo finally leaves, so it's worthy of a "FUCK YEAH!!!" for that alone.

About to start watching the Black Guardian trilogy of season 20, btw. Mawdryn Undead. Nice to have a timey-wimey story in the classic series, for once.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

DD, I watched Pirate Planet, haven't I? Isn't that the one with the animatronic parrot?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yes! And the shouting captain! Love his battle of wits against Baker's Doctor. We watched a lot of the Key to Time season, actually. Good times.

- Melike

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i have only 1 episode of The War Machines Left, than it's onto "The Smugglers' well the recon of it anyways. even though i hate that serial cause it bores me to fucking death. and yes i could skip it. but the way i am is when i start the 60's era. since all the stories combine in some form, hence episodes running into another. i find it hard to skip serials even the ones i hate. with some of the 70's season i'm like that as well. but in most of that era i can pretty much go into any serial i feel like.

i'm also watching a bit of Dark Shadows' i haven't watched any of that in far to long. and yes you got some Classic Who fans on here no doubt!

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IT

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I just watched Stephen King on Sunday Morning.

It was a pretty good interview.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3445_162...sion-to-write/

Country
    Country Flag

Oggy and The Cockroaches

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

in the past 3 days I've watched almost all of Hannibal. This show is amazing...

Country
    Country Flag

Ghost In The Shell 2.0

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shawshank Redemption
    'Remember, Red, hope is a good thing maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.'
    Makes me want to read it again.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Killing's third season is amazing. FYI.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone watch "Hannibal"? The first season recently completed and I've got to say it was probably the number one disfunctional and disturbing Network show I have ever seen. Really good and weird!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I finished it tonight. I loved it. But yeah....it was a bit messed up

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i just got done watching well about 48 minutes ago really. the latest episode of True Blood great episode too. and i'm going to prolly be watching some Dark shadows soon too.

Country
    Country Flag

Texas Chainsaw

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

watching: Masters of Horror, 1st season. Rather nice so far.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i've only seen like one or 2 episodes of that and that's about it. honestly i would have thought that would have been long a lot longer than it was.

i'll prolly watch some more Dark Shadows, and if our Dish doesn't go out later tonight i'll watch Perception. & anyone who hasn't seen that show and loves mystery shows may like it. check it out. season 2 just started like 2 weeks ago.

Country
    Country Flag

Heavy Metal

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Under the Dome...and, starting tonight...THE BRIDGE!
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Catching up on HIMYM.

"We get it - you pack a lot in your fanny."

You guys have no idea how hilarious that is in British.

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 160 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast