Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Cronin Spoilers!!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I received another US ARC today, in much better shape then my previous one. There's still a discrepancy between what a bookseller thinks is "near Fine" and what I think is "near Fine" though.

And nice pictures Mr. Lurker (in the shadows no doubt).
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I have the UK ARC and limited signed first so I guess I need the regular 1st and the export?

and I have the US's, signed w/errors, signed w/o errors and one to read. Need to pick up those ARCs.
    Do you have the signed limited, or the numbered signed limited? I need that UK arc!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys. What is The Passage version of this?

http://www.goldsborobooks.com/books/...ge-2-3231.html

Been considering picking one of these up buy would like to see The Passage version first.
    Thanks

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    There's still a discrepancy between what a bookseller thinks is "near Fine" and what I think is "near Fine" though.
    Story of my (book hunting) life.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My (possibly mildly offensive) interpretations of fine and near fine-

Spoiler:
    near fine=jesus couldn't find a flaw
    fine=jesus personally made it and then destroyed the world so nothing could touch it
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That Goldsboro edition of THE TWELVE was announced some time ago. I had my contact in the UK order one. I doubt it will be hard to get.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is a copy of The Passage ARC white cover on eBay right now for $40 BIN, if anyone was still needing this.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    There is a copy of The Passage ARC white cover on eBay right now for $40 BIN, if anyone was still needing this.
    Always... Post... A.... LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Sorry, I can't on my iPad. I use eBay app and it doesn't have a way (that I can figure out) to get the direct link.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Sorry, I can't on my iPad. I use eBay app and it doesn't have a way (that I can figure out) to get the direct link.
    Tease!!!!

LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

The best I can do is include the eBay item number 230837025801

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for The Passage CD S/L version http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Passage-...item2a21891ee3

Here is the 1st UK paperback with the page edges painted red to spell THE PASSAGE.

Country
    Country Flag

That's cool! Where did you get it?

From a book dealer in the UK. He has no idea why or how they were done, he just came across it and asked me if I wanted it. I said something like, "Duh!"

I also finally got my copy of the 200 signed and slipcased UK editions. I think it's number 173.

Country
    Country Flag

Is that the Orion book? I thought it was 250 copies.

My mistake, it is 250 copies.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Question time. How come this edition of The Twelve is selling for £30.00, but The Passage version sold for £350? Or am I missing something here?

http://www.goldsborobooks.com/books/...dition-59.html

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Has anyone else read The Twelve yet? I know it doesn't come out til October, but there seems to be plenty of AREs around.

I finished it and it's just as good as the Passage and now have to wait two years for the conclusion! GGGGAARRRRGGGGHHHH
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The way you feel about the third book is how I feel about the second. Waiting is killing me.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

I just finished The Twelve. I loved It. Every bit as good as the first. Not a spoiler, but if you get lost with the names (like I do), there is a list of names with short description at the very end. I didn't notice until I finished. It would have helped to review this as reading.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I'll hazard a guess if you haven't got your answer yet. The £30 is the cover price and the £350 is what Goldsboro books feels The Passage is worth now. I think it sold for £30 originally.

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Question time. How come this edition of The Twelve is selling for £30.00, but The Passage version sold for £350? Or am I missing something here?

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I'll hazard a guess if you haven't got your answer yet. The £30 is the cover price and the £350 is what Goldsboro books feels The Passage is worth now. I think it sold for £30 originally.

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post

Very true, and it's a good assumption that The Twelve will jump in value too as it's been sold out for awhile now. It's too bad it doesn't include a slipcase though :/

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I'm disappointed about the slipcase too but I am still looking forward to getting my copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast