Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 751 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 749 750 751 752 753 761 801 851 1251 ... LastLast
Results 18,751 to 18,775 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    My Joyland Collection is now complete! I just received my ARC/Proof today. The Publisher said this & the 2 Gift Editions were all that they had left of King Inventory. My Contact has been very helpful & a pleasure working with! Reading in the proof catalogue that Jhanic knows of 4 including the one King is holding on the front of Parade. This makes number 5! THRILLED!
    Joyland shelf left to right, 2 1st Edition Flatsigned, 2 Gift, 1 S/L, 1 Lettered, 1 S/L, 2 Gift, 2 1st Edition Flatsigned

Now I can add this & there all there WHOOAA!
    So you are saying all you did was contact the publisher and they just granted you access to the stuff?
    No the ARC was given not sold because of the contact I have at that publisher for reviews. I paid for the Gift Editions, remaining from cancelled orders, unpaid/declined cards. Etc...
    They aren't going to set up another buying page for 2 books I was told. Like other publishers some remaining inventory is sold to longtime customers & Business contacts. As for the rest of my Joyland collection I purchased 1 S/L & 1 Lettered from publisher. The rest were purchased on the secondary market.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    My first S/L !!!

Now I really feel part of TDT.ORG family....

Thank you Ray (SirFolio16) - Fast shipping, well packed and in mint condition.

Congrats on your first King SNL!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Is it sad that I recognize one was a Betts box?
    Yes, but I'm sure it makes David happy
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ha. That DT III used to be my book. It was a duplicate. I see it is making the rounds...

Maybe it has finally found a home!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Ha. That DT III used to be my book. It was a duplicate. I see it is making the rounds...

Maybe it has finally found a home!
    Thanks divemaster. And Yes. I assume you need to keep your first S/L....

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post

Congrats on your first King SNL!
    Thanks Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post

Nice book, I feel bad I didn't snag it now.
    Thanks Frankie

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

My Joyland Collection is now complete! I just received my ARC/Proof today. The Publisher said this & the 2 Gift Editions were all that they had left of King Inventory. My Contact has been very helpful & a pleasure working with! Reading in the proof catalogue that Jhanic knows of 4 including the one King is holding on the front of Parade. This makes number 5! THRILLED!
    Joyland shelf left to right, 2 1st Edition Flatsigned, 2 Gift, 1 S/L, 1 Lettered, 1 S/L, 2 Gift, 2 1st Edition Flatsigned

Cool!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God's Avatar

And Ramadan beginning June 28th.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Becca,
    It was an exciting day!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Big Like !

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I love that God still has his/her Easter Egg from last years competition - and that it still links to the answer
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: Fornit with Fornus, any condition. Desperate! John Updike 1 Eastwick Lane, Fresno Ca 95062

As a former Californian, a King, and an Updike fan that just cracks me up!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing rare but "mistercrowley" hooked me up.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My Joyland Collection is now complete!
    You know there is a Chadbourne Library bound edition now don't you ?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    My first S/L !!!

Fairly certain that book has now been owned by at least four members here.

I think I bought it from a member here, sold it to sirfolio16, and now sharkie69 now owns it.
    Is it just me or is Ned Dameron's signature just one of the coolest signatures?

Nice AKC & Simon, Great Additions!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice AKC & Simon, Great Additions!
    If you mean the Joyland - I don't actually have that - just a picture I found.

My bad

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    You know the total number of signed/limited King's off the top of your head? I think skcollector has 44 listed on his limited page but wasn't sure if that was complete.
    This site lists them all. Check out the Catalogues.
    Too much counting, I was hoping someone would just tell me.
    Do you wish to know the number of titles, the number of items, the total limitations of all titles?
    Get off of your ass and go here. Add them up, then report back here to help other lazy people. Link:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...igned+Limiteds
    Whoa, I think you guys have pissed off, "God"!!! I don't know any of these "hooligans", my Lord!!

Spoiler:
    LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    My first S/L !!!

I think I bought it from a member here, sold it to sirfolio16, and now sharkie69 now owns it.
    It isn't just you, it's pretty awesome.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    My first S/L !!!

It isn't just you, it's pretty awesome.
    And you can get one for yourself here...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-Amazing-piece!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Ugh, USPS:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh, USPS:

That does not look good!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Ugh, USPS:[/URL]
    That does not look good!!
    Better than I expected (after seeing the box), but still bumped. It was double bubble wrapped plus newspaper on the ends, but that corner was still bumped (not surprisingly, that's a LOT of force exerted). Anyone have any tips for how the USPS operates in regard to something like this? The book was ensured for full purchase price but I'm envisioning conversations like "No, seriously, the bump and wrinkling to the slipcase definitely affects the value".

The sad part is (or good part, depending...) is there's one less perfect Skeleton Crew S/L in existence. And it WAS perfect, otherwise. Totally pristine. Cover was very slightly looser than I would expect if all you'd done was pry it up 4" like I do to view the signatures, but I don't expect a 30 year old book to be like that. Bah.

Sorry Frankie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 751 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 749 750 751 752 753 761 801 851 1251 ... LastLast