Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: International purchasing and shipping help-Members assist each other

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I received two damaged books (the TALISMAN and BLACK HOUSE Scribner reprints) from Amazon and I don't expect them to send me two pristine replacement copies, so I would like to ask one of you guys to help me out! Is anybody willing to get me nice copies of these books and send them to the Netherlands? I'll pay for all expenses of course!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Michaël, I've seen some reprints here in New Zealand, but I'm not sure if they are export editions etc. if you can send me some key details (isbn, dimensions etc) ill check what ones have been released here and see if I can help...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm talking about the ones that were released this month by Scribner (CD offered them in a package deal with a poster some time ago but the shipping costs were insane). I call them reprints but they are actually 1st printings for Scribner (they never had the rights to publish these books before).

You can see them here: http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...-peter-straub/

For the record: I want the books, not the poster/slipcase. They should be for sale in US bookstores so I'm hoping someone can get copies for me...

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I will be happy to get you the books and ship them to you! I ordered the set from CD and another set from VJ Books I ordered the set from CD so i could get the box. I ordered a set for $99 from VJ books so i could get Peter STraubs signature. I have not received either set, but if you are not interested in the box or poster you can have my CD set for costs. PM me and i can get prices, etc... tomorrow. I dont want to make a profit just recoup my costs for one of the sets. PS I will pay for some of the shipping becuz i got that NIght shift book signed by SK from you!

Country
    Country Flag

That would be great! Let's discuss this via PM. Thanks a lot!

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone willing to order me one? They don't ship outside the US!

http://www.studydammit.com/

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

Michael,

I'll order one for you. Not sure what the costs will be to send to you. PM me and we will talk.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can you send Michael 2?

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I have two extra of these posters if any overseas members wants one
    Shoot me a PM if interested. Cost of poster ($10) plus shipping.

They look pretty good!

reality continues to ruin my life

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Can you send Michael 2?
    Sorry, I already sent Michael's out before I saw your post :-(

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Pm Sent!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM sent

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for someone to bid on a couple of auctions for me. The seller didn't respond to my message. Auctions end in 30 minutes from now. Thanks

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Need advice - Have to send a book to Russia. First time I've ever had to deal with a address that is not in english. Any help would be wonderful. Also, I usually don't print out shipping labels from ebay...is that the best option?

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    Need advice - Have to send a book to Russia. First time I've ever had to deal with a address that is not in english. Any help would be wonderful. Also, I usually don't print out shipping labels from ebay...is that the best option?
    I dont know how, but i do know it must be "with love"

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

WE ALL KNOW IT'S
    Spoiler:
    NOT TO

ASK JEAN IM SURE HE WILL HELP.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    WE ALL KNOW IT'S
    Spoiler:
    NOT TO

ASK JEAN IM SURE HE WILL HELP.
    I would love to ask jean , if I knew who that was. I only know a couple of people's real name here.

Go to gem theater on the right side go down til you see JEAN click on it then click on VIEW PROFILE then on the left side click on letter image then send private message.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Go to gem theater on the right side go down til you see JEAN click on it then click on VIEW PROFILE then on the left side click on letter image then send private message.
    Thank you! I really appreciate the help.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've spoken to Jean about sending books to him and he claims it is nigh impossible. Doubt he will be much help in this regard.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I've spoken to Jean about sending books to him and he claims it is nigh impossible. Doubt he will be much help in this regard.
    Well, I know I got the address correct for their postal system(spent a good hour looking that up). I just dont know how the post office is going to deal with the customs form. I can kinda translate it to english, but its kinda confusing since each word can mean a building or a block or a apt. Im assuming that its a building on a block with a apt # since it has 3 pieces of info. Anyway, its been interesting trying to decode this thing. We will see. I will update when I go to the post office.

You could send a postcard 1st & see how that goes & then try the book.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well, I know I got the address correct for their postal system(spent a good hour looking that up). I just dont know how the post office is going to deal with the customs form. I can kinda translate it to english, but its kinda confusing since each word can mean a building or a block or a apt. Im assuming that its a building on a block with a apt # since it has 3 pieces of info. Anyway, its been interesting trying to decode this thing. We will see. I will update when I go to the post office.
    Have you checked resources like these?
    http://www.shipito.com/russia
    http://www.ehow.com/how_5057094_addr...er-russia.html or
    http://bitboost.com/ref/internationa...ormats/russia/

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

this is worth a read. You may want to make arrangement to have it shipped to a business.
    http://www.shipwire.com/w/blog/russi...o-individuals/

Country
    Country Flag

I received two damaged books (the TALISMAN and BLACK HOUSE Scribner reprints) from Amazon and I don't expect them to send me two pristine replacement copies, so I would like to ask one of you guys to help me out! Is anybody willing to get me nice copies of these books and send them to the Netherlands? I'll pay for all expenses of course!
    Glen is still looking for me but if anyone else happens to stumble upon nice copies of these books, feel free to get them for me if it's not too much trouble!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast