Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Supernatural. (Spoilers spoilers spoilers)

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What I've read is that season 7 premieres on September 27

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That cannot come soon enough!!

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Definitely. From what i hear, this season is gonna be really good. I just hope it aint the last
    If you love me then love me..

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Same. I'm nervous of what the outcome will be for Cas, as a character. I'm hoping it's redemption rather than annihilation...

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am really hoping Cas will be redeemed. he is a really great and complex character and I would like to see how they redeem him now that's he's God and all. I really like how Season 6 went with the introduction of Purgatory and more Crowley and the new and different monsters we saw. I hope Season 7 continues to ride high as season 6 did.

Spoiler:
    One minor thing though. What happened to Chuck. Is he a prophet that is no longer needed, or is he in fact God? I really hope they answer this question. It's been bugging me since the end of season 5

Country
    Country Flag

I believe the term OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK!!!! applies to the season premiere.

Spoiler:
    I mean first with Cas going on a damn smiting spree. Then the revelation that Sam is losing his mind. Them trying to bind Death. Which was my favorite scene of the episode btw. Then the Leviathan taking over. Is Cas dead? Is he trapped like a human when an angel or demon possesses them. Where did Sam run off to. And where the hell is God? All this from one episode? Man this season started out with a bang

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess I better check my DVR and see if it recorded. I've been on a no TV kick lately and I guess I missed that this was coming back on...

Country
    Country Flag

I....just...I ...what the.....why......Fuck!

Spoiler:
    Does he stay or go? What the bleeding hell is going to happen. What kind of cliffhanger is that? Where the fuck is God in all of this? Seriously this is unbelievably beyond fucked up. I might cry. Son of a bitch.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    I....just...I ...what the.....why......Fuck!

Spoiler:
    Does he stay or go? What the bleeding hell is going to happen. What kind of cliffhanger is that? Where the fuck is God in all of this? Seriously this is unbelievably beyond fucked up. I might cry. Son of a bitch.
    I guess I better crank up the DVR and see what you are talking about

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm actually hoping this is the last season
    Spoiler:
    Bobby?!!! Seriously?! He's my favourite character

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

As you can see by my av and sig, I love me some SPN. However, it really lost me after Kripke handed the reins over to Sera Gamble. I would think that someone who has been involved with the show since Day One like she has would do a better job at keeping the tone of the show even, but she's failed pretty miserably. I still watch it every week, but I suspect that's almost more out of habit than out of actually caring what happens in the episode.

I think I'm gonna buy Season 5 on DVD and pretend it all ended there, like it was supposed to.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I was very meh about season 6 - I think the comedy factor has redeemed 7, it sort of went back to it's season 1 roots of having a different monster feature each week which is good fun. But I know what you're saying, I think it'll go the Buffy route if its not careful.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahahaaaa! Love Lucifer being back, totally awesome in last weeks ep

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    I'm actually hoping this is the last season
    Spoiler:
    Bobby?!!! Seriously?! He's my favourite character
    when I found out I couldn't help but think
    Spoiler:
    South park...OMG THEY KILLED KENNY. not that the loss of Bobby wasn't important

but I did read through the grapevine
    Spoiler:
    That they intend to bring him back

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Which, on one hand would be cool, but then again
    Spoiler:
    they're in danger of over doing the whole "bringing people back" thing. I think they should definitely wrap it up after this season or season 8 or we'll have another Buffy on our hands, where they didn't know how to stop while the going was still good.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Why are there so many breaks this season?

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Been watching the episodes on TNT here recently and was wondering
    Spoiler:
    why the hell did they think The Colt would kill Lucifer...he is not a demon so it wouldn't work on him...what made them think it would....it was not made to kill angels...only demons.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahahaaaa!! This weeks ep was THE BEST!! (The Girl With The Dungeons And Dragons Tattoo) So many quotable lines, me and my sister have been calling each other Dumbledork all weekend

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

well here is some comic relief for ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6rp...eature=related

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My son recently talked me into this show. I started watching the re-runs on cable and clocked in mid season 5? The one that ends with Sam going into the cage with Mike and Lucifer. Recently started again with the pilot and they are still looking for Dad and the guy who killed their Mom.

It ain't Buffy or Angel, but it's a pretty good show so far IMHO

BTW I'm fine with spoilers so discuss away!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Still watching on cable, not a bad show at all!!! I find I need my "Supernatural" fix in the mornings!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Still watching on cable, not a bad show at all!!! I find I need my "Supernatural" fix in the mornings!!!
    I think it is a show that gets progressively better up until when Sam goes into the cage. It doesn't go down much in quality after that, but it doesn't keep climbing. I still watch it ever time there is a new episode and enjoy it. The series was supposed to end with the last episode of the season where same goes in the cage. The creator left as the show runner of the series (but stayed in some producer role) after that because the CW keeps insisting that it continue and he only ever intended for it to be five seasons. I think it could have been called an amazing series with great, consistent build and an intense ending if it had ended there. I am still enjoying it, but I am afraid that the CW are just going to ride it until the wheels fall off and it will end up fading out rather than going out with a bang.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    I think it is a show that gets progressively better up until when Sam goes into the cage. It doesn't go down much in quality after that, but it doesn't keep climbing. I still watch it ever time there is a new episode and enjoy it. The series was supposed to end with the last episode of the season where same goes in the cage. The creator left as the show runner of the series (but stayed in some producer role) after that because the CW keeps insisting that it continue and he only ever intended for it to be five seasons. I think it could have been called an amazing series with great, consistent build and an intense ending if it had ended there. I am still enjoying it, but I am afraid that the CW are just going to ride it until the wheels fall off and it will end up fading out rather than going out with a bang.
    Yeah, my son explained the story to me. I've actually seen a half dozed of so shows leading up to Sam going in the Cage (with Nicholas Cage!! LOL) and about the same amount afterwards then TBS ?) rebooted to the pilot. I'm at the point where they have just lost the Colt to Bela.

I know the show still airs, but how many seasons in total?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Yeah, my son explained the story to me. I've actually seen a half dozed of so shows leading up to Sam going in the Cage (with Nicholas Cage!! LOL) and about the same amount afterwards then TBS ?) rebooted to the pilot. I'm at the point where they have just lost the Colt to Bela.

They are on Season 8 now and the current show runner plans to do 10 if things keep going well.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

They are on Season 8 now and the current show runner plans to do 10 if things keep going well.
    So I can watch the rest of season six, seven & catch up on 8 online? Where do you recommend?

Thanks much BTW
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast