Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: SK's special appearance on the FX show "Sons of Anarchy"

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default SK's special appearance on the FX show "Sons of Anarchy"

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/...ns-of-anarchy/

Stephen King will make a special appearance on Sons of Anarchy when the biker drama returns for a third season on FX this September. King, who is a columnist for Entertainment Weekly, will play a quiet loner who appears in Gemma’s (Katey Sagal) time of need. The producers learned that King was a fan of the drama, so they reached out to the author for a possible cameo. King will appear in the third episode.

Sons generated a lot of momentum in its second season, averaging 4.5 million total viewers and 3.16 million adults between the ages of 18-49. It ranked as the most-watched basic cable scripted series of the year in men 18-49 and was the second most watched among adults 18-49. Among all returning series - on cable and broadcast - Sons also showed the largest season-to-season growth in adults 18-49 (+81 percent), men 18-49 (+80 percent) and total viewers (+72 percent).

Gunslinger Apprentice Cujo56 is on a distinguished road Cujo56's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never even heard of that show.
    Going by the viewer growth, it must be pretty good.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that will be way cool!! I LOVE that show right up there with "Burn Notice". Some of the best new shows on TV are coming from these cable channels!!!

Sons of Anarchy
    Burn Notice
    Justified
    Rescue Me

Loved "The 4400" until it disappeared into the TV-Land ozone. The Networks oughta take notice. TNT I think grabbed up Criminal Intent as well IMO one of the best L&O franchises.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I had started watching that show during the first season just because it looked interesting.

My wife started watching the show when she saw Jax.

Been waiting for the new season ever since they ended the last one on a huge cliff hanger.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I've not seen or even heard of this show. If King is a fan, I would probably like it.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SK.com:

Steve will be doing a cameo for the FX series, Sons of Anarchy. He has asked me (Ms. Mod) to let you know that he will give you a full report of his adventures. He will be filming his part later this month in California.

Gunslinger Apprentice High_Desert_Gunslinger is on a distinguished road High_Desert_Gunslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome. I love that show and even have the first season on DVD. Definitely one of my favorite TV series alongside Jericho.

Traveler brightmidnight71 is on a distinguished road

King's involvement with FX in any way makes me happy for my own personal agenda of having Timothy Olyphant, who stars in Justified, play Roland in whatever film/mini-series they come up with. I'm now hearing rumors of a film trilogy leading into a series of some kind?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by brightmidnight71 View Post
    I'm now hearing rumors of a film trilogy leading into a series of some kind?
    Yup, see the neighboring thread in this forum called The Dark Tower film....ALIVE!

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting.

The name is familiar, but I'm not acquainted with the programme. I'll have a google...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

It's a very good series on FX. Two seasons done now -- it's about a motorcycle gang/club in northern California that pretty much runs things in a small town. They keep other gangs, drugs and hookers out of town but they are gun runners. The show doesn't play down their violent aspects, but it humanizes the characters.

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I'll keep my eye out for it.