Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 441 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 11005

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Sure Whatever View Post
    We're having a hard time finding the pilot, cant start without it!
    Join the club! The first disc of Twin Peaks has been in my Netflix queue for the longest time listed as "very long wait!"
    Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    Join the club! The first disc of Twin Peaks has been in my Netflix queue for the longest time listed as "very long wait!"
    Same here!

Twin Peaks is incredibly enjoyable! Do NOT look up any spoilers. The last like 6 episode in the series suck though.
    You dont me girl! I already know all the spoilers!!! For us its cool though, because we dont want to waste time on something thats crap. For example I LOVED the X Files but the last 3 seasons were shit, but my husband had to watch all of them. He said that he should have listened to me!

How did you feel about the movie in relation to the show?
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here!

Twin Peaks is incredibly enjoyable! Do NOT look up any spoilers. The last like 6 episode in the series suck though.
    You dont me girl! I already know all the spoilers!!! For us its cool though, because we dont want to waste time on something thats crap. For example I LOVED the X Files but the last 3 seasons were shit, but my husband had to watch all of them. He said that he should have listened to me!

X Files movies were crap, pure crap.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

From what I've heard about X-Files: I Want to Believe and after reading Ebert's review...I desperately want to see it.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here!

X Files movies were crap, pure crap.
    Oh yeah I know that. I meant how did you feel about Twin Peaks Fire Walk Withe Me in relation to the series
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    From what I've heard about X-Files: I Want to Believe and after reading Ebert's review...I desperately want to see it.
    Sarcasm?
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

OH! I've never seen the TP movie, I hear it's horrible though!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

You're in luck! I was just looking for it for someone, and I found it on youtube.
    Twin Peaks Pilot - Part 1
    And after that you can find all the remaining eps on hulu.

Enjoy! It's such a great show.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    You're in luck! I was just looking for it for someone, and I found it on youtube.
    Twin Peaks Pilot - Part 1
    And after that you can find all the remaining eps on hulu.

Enjoy! It's such a great show.
    Dude!!! Thank you

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Sarcasm?
    Unabashed honesty. Ebert gave it a real good review, 3 1/2 stars.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Inception.

Dont know how to score this one. Spent the entire movie in varying degrees of confusion. I thought that it would all be clear at the end, but it wasnt. Was asking myself wtf is going on until at least 20 - 30 minutes into the movie. I think that my appreciation for this movie might improve upon rewatching it several times. But on a pure entertainment level, I don't find a movie that I spend the majority of the time feeling that I've missed some vital information to be very enjoyable. Overall, I still don't understand what is so fantastic about this movie, or Nolan for that matter.
    Sloth Love Chunk

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    But on a pure entertainment level, I don't find a movie that I spend the majority of the time feeling that I've missed some vital information to be very enjoyable. .
    bears' issue with all Nolan movies I've seen exactly. (except The Prestige, that is)

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

om nom AlishaRiley is on a distinguished road AlishaRiley's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Into the Wild.
    I had high expectations and they were most definitely met. What a beautiful film, and the soundtrack came as a happy little surprise, too.
    Gorgeous cinematography, gorgeous story, easy-on-the-eye casting - it's hard to find a bad thing to say, though I think I'm rather blinded by my own build-up to the film. I've waited a while to wrap my eyes around it, and now that I have, I'm pretty excited. 9/10
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Being a great fan of the series, I actually enjoyed the X-Files movies. Dana and Fox ... hard to go wrong there.

Alisha? It's one of my all time favorite movies. The book is excellent as well.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

om nom AlishaRiley is on a distinguished road AlishaRiley's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad to see I'm not alone! I think I'd have to pout it up there in my favourites list: it's been a while since a film blew me away like that did.

I see a discussion on Twin Peaks over yonder, and feel that I should chip in my twopence worth: I'm about to lend my mind to the Pilot after receiving series 1 from LoveFilm - this is something I'm very excited about, and another thing I've been waiting for with bated breath.
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaRiley View Post
    Into the Wild.
    I had high expectations and they were most definitely met. What a beautiful film, and the soundtrack came as a happy little surprise, too.
    Gorgeous cinematography, gorgeous story, easy-on-the-eye casting - it's hard to find a bad thing to say, though I think I'm rather blinded by my own build-up to the film. I've waited a while to wrap my eyes around it, and now that I have, I'm pretty excited. 9/10

The Soundtrack is great. I listen to it all the time.

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post

Sarcasm?
    Unabashed honesty. Ebert gave it a real good review, 3 1/2 stars.
    It was as good as it could have been. It would have been better if it was made closer tot he ending of the show

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaRiley View Post
    Into the Wild.
    I really, really want to watch this film, everyone that has seen it and bothered to post a review has had nothing but great things to say about it. I keep holding off because I want to read the book first, but with my formidable and ever expanding backlog I just don't see that happening anytime soon. I'll probably end up watching this sometime in the next few weeks.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Feev, it's a wonderful film. GREAT direction by Sean Penn, great script, Emile Hirsch is just spectacular. Everything about it works. Everything.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been wanting to watch it again for awhile. Stop talking about it, please :'(

Jean, you'll be happy to know my friend burned me a copy of The Tenant. Can't wait to give it a watch.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ooooh! I wonder what you'll say.........

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I went to watch it today and couldn't find it :'(

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

A Clockwork Orange:
    This used to be my all time favorite film, its message so disturbing. I have recently rewatched it a couple of times.
    The same film , the same message....not at all the same feelings about it.
    Spoiler:
    The fact that the characture Alex has his free will taken from himstill stinks, but I had a hard time viddying the whole ultra violence thing this time.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched the 2010 Clash of the Titans last night. It had a few OK moments I enjoyed because I love all things Greek mythology, but overall it was pretty fail.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Watched the 2010 Clash of the Titans last night. It had a few OK moments I enjoyed because I love all things Greek mythology, but overall it was pretty fail.
    Its pretty clear in everything thats ever been written about the Gods about their kids, is that they dont give a shit about them

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    A Clockwork Orange:
    This used to be my all time favorite film, its message so disturbing. I have recently rewatched it a couple of times.
    The same film , the same message....not at all the same feelings about it.
    Spoiler:
    The fact that the characture Alex has his free will taken from himstill stinks, but I had a hard time viddying the whole ultra violence thing this time.
    Maybe a malenky bit of cutter would change your mind? I don't want to have tolchock you!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    But on a pure entertainment level, I don't find a movie that I spend the majority of the time feeling that I've missed some vital information to be very enjoyable. .
    bears' issue with all Nolan movies I've seen exactly. (except The Prestige, that is)
    Then again, when I go to a Nolan or Tarantino, etc. I expect to put my thinking cap on, which is nice once in a while for a theater experience, no? Considering the overwhelming amount of drivel we are fed (not saying I don't enjoy drivel on occasion, like "The Expendables" was just good old fun!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 441 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast