Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
Full disclosure: I maybe watched five movies over the past four/five years due to becoming a father in 2014 and studying 25 hours a week while also working fulltime, being a husband and trying to have a social life. I was woefully out of touch with whatever came out over the past couple of years . So I sat down a couple of days ago, read this entire thread and wrote down all the movies that you guys liked. I still don't have much time to spend in front of the TV but I'm now trying to squeeze in at least one movie each week. So far I watched Arrival and Predestination and loved them both.

I don't expect to become an active contributor to this thread but I thought I should let you guys know that your work is being appreciated
This made my day. You have a lot of great movie watching in your future. Check out the Best Films of the Decade (2010-2019) So Far thread. Some of us are compiling our favorite films by year for the decade. Once the decade is complete, we will try to compile a master list of the best films of the decade. We've even dabbled with the idea of doing a tournament.