Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1916

Thread: Horror films

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hansel & Gretal: Witch Hunters is great, in an Army Of Darkness sort of way.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Hansel & Gretal: Witch Hunters is great, in an Army Of Darkness sort of way.
    Yeah, exactly except without the fall on the floor humor and perhaps better "FX"!!! Good call!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Along the Path of the Beam DanaR will become famous soon enough DanaR's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Hansel and Gretel was better than I thought it would be. I enjoyed The Visit, though the rapping kid made me cringe. I still wanna see Crimson Peak, and possibly The Last Witch Hunter, at the theater. Hoping Goodnight Mommy comes to Netflix.

My favorites from Netflix recently:

Lunopolis
    V.H.S. & V.H.S. 2 (the 3rd movie sucked monkey balls)
    Contracted
    The Horde
    Ravenous
    Below
    The Houses October Built
    The Awakening
    Grave Encounters
    Last Will & Testament of Rosalind Leigh
    Hollow
    Absentia
    Atrocious
    Lake Mungo
    Megan Is Missing
    The Caller

(I've been on a found footage kick.)
    "My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger."

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just finished watching The Lazarus Effect on Netflix, and I have to admit it was better than I expected. Kind of reminded me of Event Horizon...

DanaR, if you like found footage, check out The Conspiracy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just finished watching The Lazarus Effect on Netflix, and I have to admit it was better than I expected. Kind of reminded me of Event Horizon...

I have very mixed feeling regarding "Event Horizon". I'm not ashamed to say that for some reason the film really kind of freaked me out. I am at a loss to explain exactly why. It just really gave me the creeps and not in a good way!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Isn't that what horror films are supposed to do?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't that what horror films are supposed to do?
    Well yeah, but that one strangely gave me the serious creeps. Stayed with me for a few days. Normally, I can take a scare with the best of 'em. That one hit a button or something!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

The Conspiracy was good! I haven't watched The Lazarus Effect yet, but it's in my queue.

I love Event Horizon, one of the few movies that still gives me the heebies if I watch it alone. Another one that weirds me out is In the Mouth of Madness. Sam Neill does creepy well.
    "My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger."

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I have very mixed feeling regarding "Event Horizon". I'm not ashamed to say that for some reason the film really kind of freaked me out. I am at a loss to explain exactly why. It just really gave me the creeps and not in a good way!!! LOL
    When I furst say Event Horizan it was pretty freaky. Being older I re-watched it....not so much. Regardless it was not that bad.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

When I furst say Event Horizan it was pretty freaky. Being older I re-watched it....not so much. Regardless it was not that bad.
    Yeah, I think, for me anyway, it had something to do with what's his names performance. The guy from Jurassic park? Like I said, no real reason I can put my finger on. I've seen worse horror subject matter and it didn't stay with me like this one did for quite a while back in the day. I'm more or less "Okay" with it now though. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not ashamed to say that for some reason the film really kind of freaked me out. I am at a loss to explain exactly why. It just really gave me the creeps and not in a good way!!!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

An eyeless Sam Neill is never good.

He did a great thriller with Nicole Kidman years ago that I have to stop and watch whenever it's on TV. I can't remember the name of it though... Billy Zane was in it, too.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    I'm not ashamed to say that for some reason the film really kind of freaked me out. I am at a loss to explain exactly why. It just really gave me the creeps and not in a good way!!!
    Bruce, a statue of you? LOL LOL You don't look so bad despite what all the folks are saying!!! LOL J/K LOL

Spoiler:
    That statue has a look like it just farted don't you think? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    IN A CROWDED ELEVATOR...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Exactly!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanaR View Post

He did a great thriller with Nicole Kidman years ago that I have to stop and watch whenever it's on TV. I can't remember the name of it though... Billy Zane was in it, too.
    Dead Calm!! Greatest use of a flare gun that I've ever seen.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

My favorite Sam Neill movie is Possession (1981)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082933/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Got anything for that one Bruce? I have a feeling you do

I have it on a double bill with Bava's Shock.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I have it on a double bill with Bava's Shock.
    HA! Knew it! I love that cover

I'm not sure But the 1st time I saw someone killed with a flare gun I think was in Lisbon 1956.

I'm not sure But the 1st time I saw someone killed with a flare gun I think was in Lisbon 1956.
    What were you doing in Lisbon in 1956 Bruce?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

He won't tell you. Bruce, is an enigma, wrapped in a mystery!!! LOL Right, Bruce? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Bone Tomahawk: Kurt Russell and many other known actors. I didn't consider it horror though it was listed as it's genre. Very long and drawn out. I think it was horror for the graphic nature of some of the things that happened. Did I like it....no.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

He won't tell you. Bruce, is an enigma, wrapped in a mystery!!! LOL Right, Bruce? LOL

I think he is a Ninja Spy myself

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

He may just be, I doubt we'll ever know!!! He is a man of means and intrigue. He's never in one place too long and travels like the wind. He also doesn't drink beer often, but when he does, he drinks Dos Equis!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast