Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2481

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NORDCON 2015
    13.06.2015 Markus Heitz, author of the Dwarf´s series and the PS Feary Tales

A very nice 1,5 hrs bookreading event, Markus Heitz also talked about
    his next project, a ebook series. He signed me some books..

The beautiful new German feary tale book
    Wahre Märchen II
    signed from Rona Walter and now Markus Heitz

Markus Heitz - Mächte des Feuers

Köche III - Der kleine Hobbykoch
    signed from several authors, Kristina Lohfeldt, Rona Walter, Markus Heitz.....
    Horror/Fantasy antho. with cookrecipts

Markus Heitz - Schattenläufer
    signed from Markus Heitz

Aus dunklen Federn
    signed from Vincent Voss and Markus Heitz

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Lots of signatures there. Congrats!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Get this little nice card

For the 50th Birthday Soirée from the German fantasy author Michael Siefener, this is a signed card from one of his guests, German author/publisher Uwe Voehl.

Something older...

Michael Siefener - DIE STADT DER UNAUSSPRECHLICHEN FREUDEN
    THE CITY OF INEXPRESSIBLE Delights
    limited 100/250 slipcased signed and remarqued from the illustrator Reinhard Kleist

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NORDCON 2015
    13.06.2016 bookreading events 3 + 4

9 horror/fantasy authors bookreading event, each author reads for 5 minutes.

and an other bookreading about the steampunk-western antho.
    Dampfmaschinen und Rauchende Colts - Steammaschines and smoking Guns
    with the publisher Torsten Low and two authors: Marco Ansing and Vincent Voss

Promo movie for the book
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3ieQLZSevM

Again a lot of time to talk with the authors/publishers about new projects.
    Get several signed books, can´t show everything... ;-)

I was really tired, these were my third and fourth reading event that day, and a fifth at midnight followed

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

George R. R. Martin - Die Herren von Winterfell
    Weltbild - Fantasy Bibliothek 5

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool. You attend a lot of events.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! I do believe that picture on the bottom left and on the cover was actually from a Robin Hobb novel, at least initially.

I have a question for you Frank. Have any of Michael Siefener's books or stories been translated into English? I see he's done a decent amount of work translating English works to German, some Robert E. Howard included.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You sure do get to a lot of events my friend! Good stuff!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice! I do believe that picture on the bottom left and on the cover was actually from a Robin Hobb novel, at least initially.

I have a question for you Frank. Have any of Michael Siefener's books or stories been translated into English? I see he's done a decent amount of work translating English works to German, some Robert E. Howard included.

Think there a only 4 storys translated:

Geburt
    (aus: Ralf Kramp (Hrsg.) Abendgrauen )
    übersetzt als:
    birth
    in Weird Tales 61, Ausgabe 339,

And 3 story in this book:
    David Wenn (Hrsg.) Mythos Tales & Others, 1996

Der Außenseiter
    (aus : Siefener, Chimären)
    übersetzt als
    the outsider ​
    in David Wenn (Hrsg.) Mythos Tales & Others, 1996

cuthubutt
    (aus: Marrak, Sembten (Hrsg.) Der agnostische Saal)
    übersetzt als
    cuthubutt

In dunkler Zeit
    (aus : Siefener, Chimären)
    übersetzt als
    In a Dark Time​

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you kindly!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My #5 and final bookreading event this day at the NORDCON 2015.
    Author VINCENT VOSS midnight FAULFLEISCH life acting bookreading.
    The second time that i can join VINCENTs FAULFLEISCH life-bookreading and it was again
    AMAZING. Actors, music, bloody meat....
    Before they start.

later.... it was to dark to make nicer pics

Some pics from an other FAULFLEISCH bookreading event this year,
    my good friend Vincent Voss with the 4 actors
    http://www.schneckenschubsen.de/wp-c...7/IMG_4040.jpg

FAULFLEISCH/Rotten meat was VINCENTs first book, a Zombie novel located in my neighborhood.
    Vincent was so friendly to sign me the maniscript of his Ebook:
    Ich bin Böse

and the Steampunk antho.
    Dampfmaschinen und Rauchende Colts - Steammaschines and smoking Guns

Artist Group HACKEPETER
    https://www.facebook.com/GruppeZ

5 bookreading events with 13 authors. It was possible to talk a lot with the authors and publishers, i get a lot of signed books and arrived my home
    finaly 03.00 in the morning 14.06.2015

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

hahahaha....nice event reading!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill - Horns
    signed limited silpcased

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one Frank!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Joe Hill S/L Frank. Congratulations!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A real beauty, congrats, Frank! I LOVE Joe Hill doodles.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Frank - great addition ! Congrats !!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys... for only 50.- Euro inkl. delivery to Germany the S/L Horns was a nice addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    It was amazing but i think 5 bookreading events with 13 authors the same day was the maximum for me.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Tks guys... for only 50.- Euro inkl. delivery to Germany the S/L Horns was a nice addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    It was amazing but i think 5 bookreading events with 13 authors the same day was the maximum for me.
    Sounds like fun to me.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Now i have 2 of them

Stephen King TOT - DT 3
    first ed. Heyne misprit

The normal Stephen King TOT with one of the misprint books

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Frank. Are these quite rare with the missing title?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Weird!

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Very nice Frank. Are these quite rare with the missing title?
    Yes, extrem rare. I have a few of them but i think only one other German
    collector owns one of them.

Somtimes when they start to print the bookcovers, one of the print plates fits not perfect or they forget one of them.... or they only wanna look how
    one of the bookcover parts looks on the cover.
    The publisher of cause destroyed all the misprint books.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast