Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 100 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Bookreading/promo event for Doctor SLEEP - HAMBURG - CCH 20.11.13

Arrived early with 2 friends from the German SK Page at the inofficial meeting point Cafe Sternchance.
    Burial and friends already arrived.... We talked about.... Stephen KING..
    One of my friends, Mr.RabbitTrick showed several pics from STEPHEN KING in MÜNCHEN 19.11.13.
    He meet him at the M+G.
    Great pics.... man-handshake, hugging with King and of cause his inscribed german Carrie Schneekluth.
    An other member from the German SK page arrived... and then .. we 4 walked to the CCH.
    There, together with us... 10-15 other SK fans on the backside of the CCH.
    5 min. later SK arrived, everybody was prepared for.... signed books, i have my Transgalaxis DADD and Schwarz and NONA minibook with me, but the security guys::: SORRY.... no time for signatures.
    SK... out of the car... some words like HI... sorry...no time.... but then he remembered Mr.RabbitTrick from
    München, handshake with him... then direct in the CCH....
    Congress Center Hamburg, inside... everyone becomes an entry ribbon, we of cause looked if they are differed.... (in München they make diff. Stamps on the cards to MARK the SK sig. Dr.Sleep book winners)
    but.. all ribbons are the same....

Inside CCH
    Stephen King Lesung Saal 1 Beginn 20.00

No problems to find the correct hall inside the CCH

Entry ribbon

Before the Saal 1 was the... bookselling area...
    Mr.RabbitTrick + Medi from the German SK Forumwith Doctor Sleep Promo
    (damn.... someone pushed me)

The CCH was..of cause sold out, nice places 10 row in the middle. Lilja was there, of cause Burial and friends, some other German SK forum members, German Horror Forum members....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the updates and pics, Frank. Great stuff!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stockerlone,
    Sounds like the SK Bookreading event was a success.
    Thank you for sharing the photo's.

P.S. Also, late congratulations (sorry) on the UK S/L'd Doctor sleep.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the updates. Sounds like you made some great memories.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds great! I hope to go to an event someday.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Host of the event in Hamburg.... Ingo Zamperoni

STEPHEN KING

SK on stage, a lot of press people....
    Standing ovation and yelling from the audience.

STEPHEN KING with Doctor SLEEP

A longer talking part between Mr. Zamperoni and SK, some questions etc.

Stephen King asked if we wanted to hear a new story that comes in his mind in the horrific Paris trafifc, (crazy People). The entire audience roared a ”YES” and King continued ”This is like pissing a good story out on the ground.
    Usually they're better if they just stay inside but I just love this concept.” and then he told us the idea.

A guy who flyed into La Guardia airport, plane is late and he goes down to get his luggage, its of cause the last that gets out of the plane.
    He goes out to the taxi, he is of cause the last in the line and he finally drive to New York. The Taxi pulls up next to another car he looks into it and sees a woman and a man sitting there and as he looks the man take a razor out of his jacket and cuts the woman’s throat. Well, what does this guy do now? I don't know....... it´s not written down... only in mind....
    (Think i must try to upload my video)

SK reads a longer part from Dr. Sleep, then David Nathan comes on stage to read a longer part in German. He is the audio book voice for several SK Books and also the syncron voice in Germany for Johnny Depp, C.Bale....

David Nathan

Then, some questions from Ingo Zamperoni and then the flying lightspot looks for 3 people in the audience with questions...
    Damn, i was to shy....
    (At all the other bookreading events this was no big problem for me,
    in Berlin the bookshop owner asked me to ask as first person
    Joe Hill a question.
    OK, in Berlin only 20-25 people in the audience, here with Stephen King 3500....)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

What an amazing event, think then i total forget to make pics/movies....

At the end, Mr. Zamperoni told the audience that everyone with a grey part on his wristband can buy
    a signed copy of the German STEPHEN KING - DOCTOR SLEEP.
    We all looked..... but..... I am a loooooser baby.....

Went out and meet some friends, still no winner. Meet Burial again, talked and maked for the PL group some pics.. all no winners. (I now asked arround 25+ people from the German SK Forum and Horror Forum....
    NO WINNERS.

But the line at the table with the signed Doctor Sleep books was long, everyone else goes home.
    I told my 2 friends Medi and Mr.Rabbit Trick that at several bookreading events i was, at the end there are still some signed books....
    We wait for 15 min. then the one man from the bookshop Heymann asked if in the line,.... 20 people is still someone with a grey wristband.......
    NOBODY.... Medi, Mr.RabbitTrick and i jumped in the line.... they start to sell the rest of the signed books...
    waiting.. thinking..... hoping... PLEASE..... PLEASE... PLEASE...

Then, finaly .... we all 3 get our STEPHEN KING - DOCTOR SLEEP signed German HC

We looked in the book, and the signature is in diff. positions in the book, sometimes in
    the middle... my book, somtimes on the bottom.

(I realy don´t see it, but in the line of...30? people that get one of the signed books are some other
    lucky/clever members from the german SK forum and Horror Forum.....

When i get my book, i of cause tryed it again to buy one more, but they say to the girl in front of me:
    So sorry... all gone...
    But for me..... no problem.... ONE SIGNED DOCTOR SLEEP is great

Then, meet again 10 people, back to the CafeSternchance.... talked about.... Stephen King and the amazing event till the Cafe closed the door.... 24.00.

Next day, for the most of us... was again amazing....
    German TV Talkshow from Markus Lanz (he was in the audience in the CCH) with Stephen King
    early in the next morning.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff!! Congrats Frank!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That is amazing, I wish I had been there too! Really interesting Frank!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Next day, 21.11.13 STEPHEN KING in the TV Talkshow from Markus Lanz.
    Arrived 09.00 the Fernnsehmacher TV Studio with the GERMAN MrRabbitTrick, good prepared... wearing SK Shirts.

My place in the audience, top row in the corner, nice overview but not so easy to find for the camera.
    Think you can see me for... 1-2 seconds....
    Meet again several SK fans, some get amazing places in the audience, direct behind Stephen King.
    One of them talked the day before about..... doing in the TV show something special....

Tickets for the show

Markus Lanz, the host was good prepared, he visited the day before
    the bookreading event in the CCH.

In the Talkshow 21.11.13
    Politican Armin Laschet
    Kabaretist Werner Schneyder
    Actress Uschi Glas
    AND
    STEPHEN KING

Markus Lanz Talkshow with STEPHEN KING

Nice talkshow, of cause not enough time for SK...
    Then, SK drives PORSCHE....

For the next hrs i was the TOURIST Guide for some SK German Forum members, visiting the Hamburg Harbour and Alster Lake,
    Lunch in the HH Hard Rock Cafe,
    walked arround in the City and talked about this 2 days.

Two amazing days..... TKS STEPHEN KING

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A nice gift.
    Stephen King 19.11.2013 MÜNCHEN
    Wristband

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like a great week. Wish I could have been there.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Your messages inbox is full

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome collection! And I love the car!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen Marlowe - Die Stadt und der Fluch

backside: Stephen Marlowe have published under his pseudonym STEPHEN KING
    the books CARRIE - Satans jungest daughter and SALEM must burning.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Stephen Marlowe - Die Stadt und der Fluch

backside: Stephen Marlowe have published under his pseudonym STEPHEN KING
    the books CARRIE - Satans jungest daughter and SALEM must burning.

Hahahahahahhahaaaaaaa

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Envy you your attendance at the signing Frank - and well done with the flat signed copy mate, nice score !!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some older stuff. Bookreading event with the crime author Robert Brack.
    Nice event, a lot of time to talk with the author.. and ... he signed me SOME books.

Robert Brack - Schwere Kaliber + event ticket

Robert Brack - Nachtkommando
    signed Leseexemplar/ARC

Mörderisches Hamburg

6 x signed Schwarze Hefte

Robert Brack - Lenina kämpft

Robert Brack - Haie zu Fischstäbchen

Virginia Doyle - Das Totenschiff von Altona
    funny, Virginia Doyle is Robert Bracks pseudonym, he signed this book with
    Robert Brack

Tod am Kai
    this time he signed this antho. as Virginia Doyle

Der Dolch des Kaisers
    again signed as Virginia Doyle

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Alan M. Clark Dark Tower Print
    signed limited 431/500

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You sure have been around to more than a few signings lately Frank - well done mate !!!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

IT-Pennywize mug

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool mug!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I really like that Dark Tower print.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Dark Tower print and the mug!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King 2014 Calender 11/22/63 Darek Kozurek
    limited to 150, sold out again SUPERFAST

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 100 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast