Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 100 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love that teeshirt Frank
    We all float down here!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Stephen Kingpin. Wasn't he in that Daredevil movie?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nah, that was his cousin, LynchPin
    We all float down here!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King
    Dallas´63

Publisher Proszynski
    signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Vincent Chong´s drawing style is amazing.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it!

Country
    Country Flag

Really, really cool Frank - gratz mate !!!
    We all float down here!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Jens Jentges - Lyrik im Spiegelbild der Zeit / Poetry in the Reflections of the times
    signed in his Taxi 01.11.12

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Stand
    pin

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Publisher:
    Zweitausendeins Bibliotheca Dracula Frankfurt

Lewis, Matthew Gregory/ LeFanu, Sheridan/ Brown,
    Charles Brockden:
    Der Mönch/ Onkel Silas oder Das verhängnisvolle Erbe/ Wieland oder Die Verwandlung.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Shelley, Mary Wollstronecraft/ Radcliffe, Ann/ Stoker, Bram:
    Frankenstein/ Der Italiäner/ Dracula.

Stoker Bram, Stevenson Robert Louis, Osbourne Lloyd, Maturin Charles Robert
    Im Haus des Grafen Dracula, Die falsche Kiste, Melmoth der Wanderer

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice set Frank
    We all float down here!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Are there only three books in the set or was it a lot of them? If it's only the three you should get a nice slipcase made.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Nice! Are there only three books in the set or was it a lot of them? If it's only the three you should get a nice slipcase made.
    This bibliotheca dracula ´9´books in 3 books set from 1978 is ´complete.
    A slipcase is a good idea.

But.... there is an other 14 book edition, publisher Hanser Verlag 1969 -74
    Damn expensive and almost impossible to find COMPLETE.
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Bibliotheca-D...-/330528565073

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - The Monkey
    limited 81/773 signed from Glenn Chadbourne print

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got the same Monkey print signed, but didn't include a number. It was from a CD grab bag.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Monkey Frank (gives me the chills every time I look at it)
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Clive Barker Das erste Buch des Blutes LESEEXEMPLAR /ARC
    Verlag Droemer Knaur 1987

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Special pre. bookpresentation Event 08.09.12 for Cornelia Funke´s new book Reckless II

Cornelia Funke - Zwei wilde kleine Hexen
    signed/inscribed + Event Flyer

Cornelia Funke - Reckless
    Leseexemplar / Arc
    signed

Cornelia Funke - Geisterritter
    Leseexemplar/ARC signed

Cornelia Funke signed my Reckless Leseexemplar

Cornelia Funke

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Crazy.... of course....! Your house is a library

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Do you own the books you bring to the signings or do you normally buy them there?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I only bring from my collection the ´special´ stuff to the events when i want
    a signature... Leseexemplare/Arc´s, 1.editions......
    All new books I buy it at the events.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Custom made Slipcase for 5 German Stephen King HC books
    All 5 books, Christine, Feuerkind, Cujo, Shining and Brennen muß Salem! are
    signed and remarqued from the Illustrator Gerhard Axmann

5 German Stephen King Hardcover books, all signed and remarqued
    from the Coverillustrator Gerhard Axmann

Spoiler:
    Cujo remarqued

Christine remarqued

Feuerkind remarqued

Shining remarqued

Brennen muß Salem!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it, looks great.

Country
    Country Flag

Abolutely awesome Frank, a set to be very proud of indeed
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The supernatural depiction of modern American phobias and anxieties in the work of Stephen King
    Prof. Alexandra Heberger

Some infos about the book and Alexandra Heberger
    Spoiler:
    ´In our modern society it is often the case that the works of artists who become widely popular and achieve notable financial success are ”written off” by mainstream critics and literary academics as being pop-culture ”trash”. Stephen King, the popular modern-day horror writer, fits neatly into this caste, but this quick judgement is misdirected because of King’s meaningful critical reflections on and insight into contemporary American society. This analysis helps to demonstrate that King’s writing literally and symbolically reflects common phobias or anxieties about modern society due to the limitations and weaknesses of its institutions, governmental bureaucracies, technological developments, school systems, and communities, right down to the microcosm of familial relationships. Through this popular horror genre King delivers a dispassio-nate and unfearing message regarding American culture.´

Alexandra Heberger was born in Speyer, Germany. She graduated with Masters Degrees in English, Political Science, German and Linguistics at the University of Mannheim and Waterloo (Canada). In 2000 she completed her doctorate in German Studies. Heberger received several academic awards and distinctions. Her professional research is based on a structuralist approach to 20th century German and Austrian literature and linguistics, specifically in the writing of Elfriede Jelinek. Currently she is a Professor in the German and Slavic department at the University of Manitoba, Canada.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 100 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast