Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great, Frank.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

ES / IT Jubiläumsausgabe / Anniversary Edition with cut out cover
    Publisher Heyne

Many Bloody Returns
    signed from Charlaine Harris and Bill Crider

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That ES is really neato! (American slang circa 1960 meaning I LIKE IT!)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Derber Trash 1 / Rough Trash small doodle and signed from Levin Kurio

(Warning the comic cover is ... maybe nothing for US people under 21)
    Spoiler:

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Boobies!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King The Wind Through the Keyhole
    signed slipcased UK collectors edition limited 82/200

From Hatchard´s, inkl. bookmark and bag.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Frank , congratulations !

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Duddits / Dreamcatcher Stephen King German signed limited 1/25
    With custom made black slipcase.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It's green and I like it!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, congratulations!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really cool
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Frank !

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

TWO signed from Phil Hale and Stephen King Insomnia Prints

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BLOODBOX
    Acryl-bloodpainted 5 HC bookbox from German Publisher Zsolnay
    The amazing covers and the bloodpainted bookcase are
    from Gottfried Hellnwein.

Poe - Der Goldkäfer
    Straub - Wenn du wüßtest...
    Koontz - Der Schutzengel
    King - Brennen muß Salem!
    Perutz - Der Meister des Jüngsten Tages

Poe - Der Goldkäfer

Peter Straub - Wenn du wüsstest.....

Dean Koontz - Der Schutzengel

Stephen King - Brennen Muß Salem!

Leo Perutz - Der Meister des Jüngsten Tages

The bloodpainted acrylbox

Bloody marvelous.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are very cool!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always loved that boxset since I first saw it. What are the other titles other than 'Salem's Lot?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the Zsolnay Blutbox. I've always wanted one but just never bought one!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I've always loved that boxset since I first saw it. What are the other titles other than 'Salem's Lot?
    A.E. Poe - Der Goldkäfer ---- The Gold-Bug -- short story collection
    P. Straub - Wenn du wüßtest... --- If you could see me know
    D.Koontz - Der Schutzengel --- Lightning
    S.King - Brennen muß Salem! ---
    L.Perutz - Der Meister des Jüngsten Tages --- Master of the Day of Judgment

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice....I am familiar with and love all of those except the last.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, nice books/story´s
    and the covers from Gottfried Helnwein are absolut amazing.
    I´am for some YEARS in contact with Mr. Helnwein´s office, asking for remarques.
    But he is so crazy busy.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So about how much do those boxsets go for? I like them a lot.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

They're really not that expensive. I'll PM you now.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    So about how much do those boxsets go for? I like them a lot.
    Not so expensive, with luck you can find the BLUTBOX for 50.- Euro + DELIVERY Costs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast