Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 100 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was told that there were 11 issues, but i count 12! Is the last one an 'official' one?
    When were they issued ? January 1991 til sometime in 1997?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I was told that there were 11 issues, but i count 12! Is the last one an 'official' one?
    When were they issued ? January 1991 til sometime in 1997?
    Yes, this is the ´normal´ stuff.
    01/91 nr 1
    till
    01/97 nr 11

Then the
    02/97 nr 12 - Sonderheft 2 - Anthologie

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks for the additional information. so if i am right, it was being released every 2 months
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunter Gerlach
    all books are signed

This time, Mr. Gerlach was so friedly to sign me the rest of my books.
    An nice bookreading event, with a lot of time to talk.
    What happen when you talk to much with the author when he signed books...
    The reading event was on the 26.03.13...
    Mr. Gerlach wrote in my books 22.03.13

Melodie der Bronchien

4 Crime Novels

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Free Comic Day

Horror Schocker # 25
    Weissblech Comics
    signed inscribed and extra doodled from
    Klaus Scherwinski

Charon doodle

Scylla drawing from Klaus Scherwinski
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 08-31-2013 at 09:17 AM.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool new stuff, Frank!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Yeah.... Franky rocks Germany...^^...nice weekend additions!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Those zombies always get more action than I do! Nice stuff!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Free comics are always a good thing!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

3 German Stephen King Telefoncards.
    Rasenmäher-Mann
    Katzenaugen
    Heyne

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I never understood phone cards ... They're like prepaid minutes, right?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I never understood phone cards ... They're like prepaid minutes, right?
    Yes, all 3 are 6.- Euro Telefon Cards.

Update...
    Now my Scylla drawing from Klaus Scherwinski is framed

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great framed, Frank.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the artwork. Is it from a book?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It´s from a
    Weissblech - Horror Schocker comic, Artist: Klaus Scherwinski
    This drawing is Scylla, from Scylla and Charibdis the Greek mythology monsters.
    Klaus Scherwinski illustrated for IDW The Transformers and G.I. Joe and he
    worked for the Heavy Metal Magazine.

An other Klaus Scherwinski remarque, CHARON the Hades ferryman
    of the Death.

Weissblech original drawings
    https://weissblechcomics.com/onlineshop/originalseiten/

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that one even more.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Myra Cakan - Dreimal Proxima Centrauri und zurück
    signed
    Publisher-Edition Phantasia

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Robert B. Parker - Pastime
    limited 75/150 slipcased signed

Robert B. Parker - Keine Schonzeit für Spenser
    (German Pastime)

Robert B. Parker + Raymond Chandler

Robert B. Parker
    2 Book + 1 cd set

Robert B. Parker
    3 Books

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Nocna Ziana / Night Shift
    signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That cover creeps me out!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice remarque/cover! Did Mr. Chong do the cover artwork for that book?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Nice remarque/cover! Did Mr. Chong do the cover artwork for that book?
    Yes, Vincent Chong did for several Stephen King and Joe Hill books the
    cover artwork for publisher Proszynski from Poland.

http://vincentchongart.wordpress.com/tag/proszynski/

www.vincentchong-art.co.uk

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

J.R.R. Tolkien
    Lieder der Hobbits

3 book set, slipcased

J.R.R. Tolkien
    Briefe an den Weihnachtsmann

3 book set, slipcased

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Songs of Hobbits and Letters to Santa Claus. I like them, especially the Hobbits!

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Vincent Voss - Töte John Bender !
    personnalized

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 100 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast