Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 100 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool new stuff Frank (the remarque is certainly ... interesting ... in its execution)
    We all float down here!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

A lot of Russian books have short stories included with the main story. For example ...

Russian Carrie:
    Carrie, "The Ballad Of The Flexible Bullet," "The Jaunt," "Mrs. Todd's Shortcut," "Word Processor Of The Gods," and "The Last Rung On The Ladder."

Russian Cujo:
    Cujo, "Rita Hayworth And The Shawshank Redemption," "Gramma," and "Mrs. Todd's Shortcut."

Russian 'Salem's Lot:
    ''Salem's Lot, "The Reaper's Image," and "Cain Rose Up."

Russian The Running Man:
    The Running Man, "The Breathing Method," "(Grandfather???)," "The Lawnmower Man," "Night Surf," "The Man Who Loved Flowers," "The Woman In The Room," and "I Know What You Need."

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

In my Katzenauge book is no main story.
    Think they mixed up the copyright page from this book and the normal Cujo book.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yesterday an nice nice reading event with Vincent Voss and Layla Mahfouz.
    Vincent signed me my DIABOLOS antho.

Talked a lot with Vincent and... author Rona Walter.
    She was in the audience, we sat together and talked.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Reinhard Kleist - Der Boxer
    23.04.13 graphic novel presentation
    Stories! bookshop Hamburg - 15.Vattenfall Lesetage

A nice 2 hrs event with my friend Reinhard Kleist.
    With only arround 20 people and ONLY 2 other
    want a signed/remarqued book

Every time, when Reinhard comes to my hometown HAMBURG, i meet him
    and he is so friendly to sign and remarque me several books/comics.
    Last year he signed me Azazel and then his drawing pen makes some problems, yesterday he remarqued the book for me...

Isaac Asimov - Azazel
    Publisher - Edition Phantasia

The nice dia projection - reading event.

Small audience and a lot of time to talk with Reinhard Kleist and of cause
    a lot of time to remarque books/comics for me.

Just see that i forget to post some pics from older sig/remarqued books/comics from Reinhard.....

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Hope you had a great time.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like that edition of AZAZEL.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool additions Frank - love that you get out there to these events and get the goodies done personally !!!
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful art!!! Congrats!!!
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks,
    Reinhard Kleist is an amazing artist, his graphic novels and his bookcovers
    are amazing.
    I know him now for some years, send him some books for remarques and of cause meet him when he comes to Hamburg.

Reinhard Kleist HP
    http://www.reinhard-kleist.de/

I must show 10+ remarques from Reinhard Kleist,
    one of them is:

James Malcolm Rymer
    SWEENEY TODD
    – DER DÄMONISCHE BARBIER DER FLEET STREET
    (The String of Pearls) Edition Phantasia
    slipcased limited to 250, signed from illustrator Reinhard Kleist

(Then, my new stuff from 1-2-3-4 other booksign. events,
    new remarques from Vincent Chong, Glenn Chadbourne......)

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Busy man you are...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

These ... are ... my ... friends.

Love Sweeney Todd, lol

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing big/beautiful....

The Stephen King Quiz Book
    Stephen Spignesi

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One more from my friend Reinhard Kleist...

Elvis - Die Illustrierte Biographie
    signed and remarqued from the Illustrator Reinhard Kleist

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that remarque!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one Frank
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Robert B. Parker
    Playmates limited 250/172 signed slipcased

The German book:
    Robert B. Parker - Spiessgesellen

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Justin Cronin - The TWELVE
    signed at River Run with custom slipcase

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Frank !!!
    We all float down here!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice slipcover, never saw that one before.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice slipcover, never saw that one before.

Never, DO YOU REALLY say NEVER....????

Frank, you should have mentioned me, that you need the slipcase for the US-1/1, so i would have ordered you also the burgund-one...?!?! But still looks nice, Jeffreys-slipcases are awesome, and also awesome pricy!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Complete Set of German KRAG magazinīs.
    King Readers Association Germany

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool collection. I've NEVER seen those before.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Frank.

Country
    Country Flag

Really, really cool Frank !!!!
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 100 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast