Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 100 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King PULS / CELL
    German bigsize 34x85cm promo poster from publisher HEYNE

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Complett set
    5 miniatur SF books (7x5cm) from Germany
    Publisher: Pelikan 1980
    Authors: Roger Ellwood, Ben Bona, Pierre Pelot

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The old sci-fi art is amazing Congrats!!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I agree. That artwork is very nice.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

More from the Hamburg Comic Festival.
    Calle Claus - Schwurbel #1
    selfpublished comic 1999
    signed and doodled

Calle Claus - White Line
    signed and remarqued Graphic Novel
    140 pages, Edition 52

A nameless young man and his adventures in Hamburg, among others with a misterious cat woman.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new additions! You're so lucky to have events like that around you.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Nice new additions! You're so lucky to have events like that around you.
    Tooooo much events
    Every year:
    2x Hamburg Comic Festival
    1x Graphic Novel Festival
    1x Vattenfall Lesetage 100-150 national/international book authors...
    (this year again... JUSTIN CRONIN !!!)
    1x Hamburg Crime Book Festival (arround 30 national/international crime authors)
    and several several several other reading / sign events

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

(this year again... JUSTIN CRONIN !!!)
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great art!! Great Books!! Congrats!!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool remarques Frank - can you say Hello Kitty
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Mängelexemplare - Makabre Erzählungen
    special limited to 50 books edition
    signed from 6 authors inkl. Constantin Sauff and Vincent Voss
    inkl. some promo stuff

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Gee whiz, you've got a lot of interesting books!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one Frank - the cover art is reminiscent of Vincent Chong's "The Mangler" remarques he did for Stephen King Goes To The Movies
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

08.04.13 Hamburg - Amerikazentrum
    Justin Cronin DIE ZWÖLF German promo tour premiere

It was a NICE NICE Event, 2hrs+. Only with 50 other people.

JC talked arround 45 min about The Twelve and The Passage, several funny storys about...
    His dentist.... he is also a hunter. He give JC several infos about hunter/sniper.
    The he and the german theater/TV actor Heio von Stetten read some parts from THE 12. Margarete von Schwarzkopf was the moderator, she told JC that she found several hits to other books....
    Virginia Wolfe....
    JC then says that it must be funny that ... maybe someone find absolut
    all hints to all books.

Then, after 2hrs. he signed books, only 10 people want a signatur ;-)
    I was the last in the line, when he signed my tower of books we talked about the german/uk/us books, The City Of Mirrors.....
    An amazing evening with an superfriendly Justin Cronin.

He signed me several books.

German reading: Heio von Stetten
    Moderation: Margarete von Schwarzkopf

Justin Cronin THE TWELVE UK Sampler

Justin Cronin THE TWELVE UK ARC

JUSTIN CRONIN THE TWELVE UK HC

JUSTIN CRONIN DIE ZWÖLF german HC

JUSTIN CRONIN Der ÜBERGANG
    Weltbild bookclub
    (He don´t know this edition, but he realy liked the bookcover)

JUSTIN CRONIN THE PASSAGE sc

Justin Cronin DIE ZWÖLF
    all signed... for tdt and german forum members...

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool multiple Cronin signings Frank - well done mate !!!
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

As is said in the other trhread... well done and thank you very much...!

Wow, I'm so jealous. Cronin sounds like a really nice fellow.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Justin Cronin is SUCH a nice guy. We tried to get him to do a book for us but he's incredibly busy (and we're relatively unknown, lol)

Great tower of books!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King WAHN / Duma Key
    German bigsize promo poster from Heyne

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice poster!! What was it designed go into? Seems like a rolled poster, but with a fold point?
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    Very nice poster!! What was it designed go into? Seems like a rolled poster, but with a fold point?
    Yes, rolled poster, 2 fold points, 30x65cm

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Rona Walter - Kaltgeschminkt/Cold painted
    Scenic bookreading event, Imperial Theater Hamburg 14.04.13

An absolut amazing bookreading event, arround 1,5 hrs.
    Rona and two actors on stage of the Imperial Theater.

Rona on stage.

Rona signed me this German Horror Antho.
    DIABOLOS

In this Anto. is Rona Walter´s story Classico.

My Diabolos is abolut amazing remarqued and signed
    from the book cover illustrator Jessica May.

Amazing details... this it the complete remarque, maybe nothing
    for small children or US people under 21
    Spoiler:

When the event was finished, i talked with some friends from the
    German Horror Forum and Rona Walter arround 1,5 hrs about her amazing
    bookreading event, bookcollecting, upcoming projects etc.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Katzenauge
    German sc shortstory collection
    Inside print: Originaltitle: CUJO

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the new addition!! Does the Cujo mean an error since it looks like Pet Semetery, but really has short stories?
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, CUJO is a funny error.
    In this book are inkluded:
    Quitters Inc.
    Trucks
    Children of the Corn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 100 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast