Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Very nice addings to your huge collection of remarques!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - The Green Mile1
    Der Tod der jungen Mädchen
    Covermisprint from the German publisher Bastei/Lübbe

Left side, normal issue ---------------- right side... something is missing

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

He probably stepped out for a smoke. Nice brick wall though, very colorful books!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always been interested in those type of mistakes. Neat!

John

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool item Stockerlone. I'm not familiar with the printing process but do you think that could have been pulled from production before the name was added?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Very cool item Stockerlone. I'm not familiar with the printing process but do you think that could have been pulled from production before the name was added?
    Yes, maybe a ´pre-print´ or misprint.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Yes, maybe a ´pre-print´ or misprint.
    Either way it's a very neat item. I'm guessing the majority of these things are shredded and therefore hard to find. Congrats.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Very very cool add... will put this on my german watchlist !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Robert B.Parker STARDUST
    signed limited 25/200 slipcased

And the German edition.
    Robert B. Parker STARALLÜREN

My Mood
    Devilish

You are miles away for me... too much interesting books...I always love to watch your additions... Go FRANK!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

06.10.2012 Comic Messe Hamburg
    Levin Kurio, owner and mastermind from Weissblech Comics signed and remarqued me an: STEPHEN KING - STARK / DARK HALF

Stephen King STARK/DARK HALF
    signed and remarqued from Levin Kurio

He also signed me one of his newest Comics.
    (This comic is maybe nothing for small children)
    Welten des Schreckens 1#
    Spoiler:

Weissblech Comics
    http://weissblechcomics.com/

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - The Shining - Redrum mug

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That Dark Half sketch is actually pretty cool considering he did it right in front of you.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Half art is damn fine Frank - well done mate !!!!
    We all float down here!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice New Additions!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot.
    Normaly i always forget to make some pics when Levin Kurio remarqued me some stuff.
    We are talking about Horror books, his newest projects from Weissblech comics
    http://weissblechcomics.com/
    and other stuff when he is drawing.

I now always try to surprise Lewin with my whishes, zombies, etc are quite normal for him .... I now always try to surprise him with my desires, zombies, etc are quite normal for him ....
    But the drawings he has made for me on Saturday was for him
    absolutely new territory.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

More stuff for my Dark Half collection.

Stephen King "The Dark Half"
    Danskernes Yndlingsforfatter Promo T-Shirt

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The new horror novel from:
    Vincent Voss - Faulfleisch / Septic flesh
    signed+inscriped

(The Zombie apo. beginns... in my neighborhood)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Vincent Voss - Es kommt ein Schiff mit Kotze / There comes a Ship with puke
    copy from his NEW shortstory

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

... puke ... copy? Hoping there's some kind of translation error there, lol

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    ... puke ... copy? Hoping there's some kind of translation error there, lol
    No translation error....
    Vincent send me a fotocopy from his not published 4 1/2 page shortsory:
    Es Kommt ein Schiff mit Kotze / There comes a ship with puke

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Bev Vincent - The Road to the Dark Tower

One is signed

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice addition Frank (still crack up whenever I think of your Puke Ship translation though)
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunter Gerlach
    Bookpresentation 18.01.13
    He signed me SEVERAL books

He also signed me some anthos.

Tazzans Tod - Leseexemplar ARC

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!!! It is nice when they are willing to sign what you bring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast