Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2481

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some weeks ago, 04.09.2016 a very nice, of cause sold out bookpremiere event for DIE FEDER EINES GREIFS
    with Cornelia Funke (Reckless + Ink-Heart trilogie)

She informed the audience that her next projects are new parts from Reckless and Ink Heart.

Mrs. Funke was so friendly to sign me some of my books....

Cornelia Funke - Tintenblut - Leseexemplar/ARC

Cornelia Funke - Tiergeschichten

Cornelia Funke - Mick und Mo im Weltraum
    (One of the first published books from MRs. Funke)

Event Ticket - Promo Poster, Bookmarks

Cornelia Funke signed some books

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Frank!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot guys, it was again nice to see Cornelia Funke in her old Hometown...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the best SK bookcovers ever....

Stephen King - Brennen muß Salem
    Coverartist - G. Helnwein

The book belongs to the famous Zsolnay Bloodbox, from time to time it´s possible get a single Brennen muß Salem.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a very macabre cover, it looks great. What exactly is this Bloodbox Frank?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That is a very macabre cover, it looks great. What exactly is this Bloodbox Frank?

Tks a lot Peri... G. Helnwein is an amazing artist...

BLOODBOX
    Acryl-bloodpainted 5 HC bookbox from German Publisher Zsolnay
    The amazing covers and the bloodpainted bookcase are
    from Gottfried Helnwein.

Poe - Der Goldkäfer
    Straub - Wenn du wüßtest...
    Koontz - Der Schutzengel
    King - Brennen muß Salem!
    Perutz - Der Meister des Jüngsten Tages

Coverpics from all 5 books
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post695980

Some years ago, when i owned 2 at the same time i find out that all are differed blood-painted.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I absolutely love this set - and individually blood splattered! Ha... awesome.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is very cool, Frank! Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that's a cool set. Great art and great concept!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Last month, at the 10. Comic Festival Hamburg, for internationanl/national independent Comic Artist,
    i visited several exhibitions from diff. artists and of cause
    get a lot of signed/remarqued stuff. I only show 1-2 items and
    some pics from several exihibitions from diff. artists...

Comic Festival Hamburg 10. Programm + promo postcard

GROßE FREIHEIT from Fabia Stoltz a very nice and limited comic about the famous Hamburg redlight district street Große Freiheit.
    The artist was so friendy to remarque me his first 2 comics at the amazing event in the St.Pauli Museum
    http://maedchenausaltona.de/comicfes...-pauli-museum/

Spoiler:
    Große Freiheit #1
    lim 100 signed and remarqued from Fabian Stoltz

Große Freiheit # 2
    lim 100 signed and remarqued from Fabian Stoltz

Exibition from Tyto Alba

Lasse Wandschneider + Anna Haifisch, Ralph Niese, Kutikuti and other artists..

Also, at the Hamburg university, you can study illustrator, the final class has exhibited there work.....

At one day i visited 5 exhibitions, the festival was 5 days long...
    Have seen many artists, but also missed many ....

HP
    http://www.comicfestivalhamburg.de/

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very cool, Frank!
    Tks a lot brian, to visit all the exhibitions/artists was nice, and hard ´work´.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

At his DIE SPIEGELSTADT promo tour this month in Deutschland+Schweiz, Justin Cronin was again so friendly to sign/inscribe SOME books for tdt.org+Horror-Forum members and for me.... Here are 1-2 of the books...

JUSTIN CRONIN - Die Spiegelstadt
    inscriped for me

Justin Cronin - Die Spiegelstadt
    5x signed/inscriped books

Justin Cronin - Die Spiegelstadt
    signed

Now, my Justin Cronin bookshelf is full.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very cool, Frank!
    Tks a lot brian, to visit all the exhibitions/artists was nice, and hard ´work´.
    You're most welcome and a labor of love no doubt! Very cool of you to grab all those inscribed copies of Cronin's book too. I have a few inscribed copies of books obtained for me by fellow members and I treasure them.

Country
    Country Flag

Inscribed Cronin - nice one... He and I spoke briefly about King's The Stand when he was in Melbourne. Nice guy. Congrats mate...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot guys...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG TKS to Sebastian who helped me to compete my DT HC PL collection with Vincent Chong cover.

DT 1+2 PL HC cover Illustrator Vincent Chong

DT 3+4 PL HC cover Illustrator Vincent Chong

DT 5+6

DT 7+8

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic editions!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Fantastic editions!
    Tks a lot, its of cause the nicest DT book-series i own...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Nicolaus present for me.....

For Neil Gaiman´s booksig. event 2014 in my hometown Hamburg it was not possible for me to get a German HC AMERICAN GODS in very good condition. After the reading, in the ´waiting for signature´ line,
    i saw a man with a very nice AMERICAN GODS, think it was the only one NG signed in Hamburg....
    Now... i was surprised to see this from NG signed and also remarqued book on ebay, for very small money...

Neil Gaiman - American Gods
    German HC - signed and remarqued

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Frank. Nice Gaiman and DT set. Are you planning on getting Vincent to Remarque them?

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Congratulations Frank. Nice Gaiman and DT set. Are you planning on getting Vincent to Remarque them?
    YES of cause Jon, 1+2+3 are already remarqued, with my next parcel
    i send Vinny the rest...

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    YES of cause Jon, 1+2+3 are already remarqued, with my next parcel
    i send Vinny the rest...
    Great. I would be very interested in seeing them when they're finished.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast