Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2481

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not one of my DT HC PL books with remarque from Vincent Chong but something else very nice from him.

Last year, when i talked with Vinny about my remarques, i told him that I still miss some of his DT books in my
    colliction, The Shining S/L + Sketches.... 1-2 days later, Vinny told me he still has one of the SKETCHES and i can
    get it, of cause remarqued....

The SHINING - Sketches
    signed and remarqued Vincent Chong

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Frank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Your remarques are killing it Frank, awesome

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Frank!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot guys, Vinny is always superfriendly, i realy like his drawing style...
    I still have SOME of his remarques to show, but first something small....

Random House promo audio sample cd
    with STEPHEN KING - Mind Control

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish you all a nice christmas time...

As always, i show my new stuff and i start again with my German Horror Forum Secret Santa Present....

Sören Prescher - Der Fall NEMESIS

(And i think, the author Sören Prescher is my secret santa)

__________________________________________________ __

And now, my absolut amazing tdt Secret Santa package that arrived from Canada with a nice letter.
    All what i can say is... TKS A LOT for the amazing stuff !!!

I already own some SK mugs but these great THE Stanley mug was missing in my collection.

The next, one of a kind item, a amazing IT - Stockerlone custom made FLEXFIT cap...

And finaly one of the supernice Dark Tower Gold Plated coins,
    for a longer time i wanted to start to collect them....
    Now this is a great start....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Charlie the Choo Choo lim UK arrived, TKS A LOT JON !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And now, MY christmas present for ME...

Last month it was possible to get one of the signed limited Stephen King THE SHINING Folio Society.

Its a very nice book, i was surprised to get it because i only was the third highest bidder, but the highest bidder not payed/answered
    the seller.....

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new additions, Frank. The cap is cool with your name on it.
    The Signed Folio Shining is one I'm on the lookout for. I've entered a competition to win one. Fingers crossed!

Happy Christmas.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, great adds Frank. And those SS gifts are awesome, especially that personalised cap.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Frank!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice gets, buddy!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

All lovely additions, but I am particularly jealous of the signed copy of The Shining.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot guys, my ss gifts are supernice, i love the personalised cap.
    About the Folio Society THE SHINING, it was the first time ever
    that it was possible for me to get something from ebay as
    third highest bidder...
    It´s a very nice book and i love the drawing style from Mr. Kinsella.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd rank Ed Kinsella's art in the Shining among the best in King works.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

As always, the first item i show in a new year is something from my good friend, Rona Walter.

Some months ago, a very nice bookreading event with 6 diff.
    autors from my hometown, i know some of them very well:
    Kristina Lohfeldt, Rona Walter and the host Marco Ansing

This is a selfbound book with unpublished shortstorys (The Fairy in the Phonebox, Just like Grandpa)..., movie scripts...
    Rona was surprised, loved it and inscriped it nicely for me.
    A few weeks later she got a selfbound book with all her unpublished books, movie scripts, e-books as present from me...

RONA WALTER

I´am sitting in the background, Rona Walter is reading...

Drinking after reading, all 6 autors with host Marco Ansing authors together. Rona on the left...

One of Ronas next projects: THE FAIRY IN THE PHONE BOX
    as book and on stage as a play.

Rona Walter - Just Like Grandpa
    free eng. podcast
    http://www.hipcast.com/podcast/H4TXFnHk

Rona Walter HP
    https://rona-walter.jimdo.com/?

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank! You always post some of the most interesting stories and adventures.

Country
    Country Flag

That's cool Frank, sounds like you mix a fair bit in writer's circles?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That's cool Frank, sounds like you mix a fair bit in writer's circles?
    I know some authors well and meet them regularly at readings in my hometown.
    Every year i visit about 30-50 reading events, fairs...
    I've known Rona for some years, i've met her at a reading event from an other author that we both know...

Cine Chill - AN INTERVIEW WITH RONA WALTER
    http://cinechill.com/2016/11/29/epis...h-rona-walter/

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish we had events like that here.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older...

Stephen King - Doktor Sen / Dr. Sleep
    PL book, signed and remarqued from
    the cover artist: Vincent Chong

Country
    Country Flag

Cool, Frank! Like the cover on that one.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on another cool remarque bro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast