Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 121 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movie Trailer thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I posted the international trailer for this a little while ago, but here's the beautiful US trailer for what is likely the frontrunner at this point for Best Picture:

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It does look great and I'm positive it will receive acting nominations, but I'd be surprised if it wins Best Picture. The Academy usually likes to reward films larger in scope. We shall see.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm really looking forward to Spotlight. I've always been interested in the subject matter. How an entire religion could turn a blind eye to this conspiracy is beyond me. What's even worse is that the Pope knew about it and covered it up. One of my favorite documentaries is Deliver Us From Evil. Spotlight also happens to feature some of my favorite actors.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What would you say is the front runner right now? And yes I'm looking forward to Spotlight as well, I believe I posted the trailer earlier in the thread. Looks very good.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    What would you say is the front runner right now? And yes I'm looking forward to Spotlight as well, I believe I posted the trailer earlier in the thread. Looks very good.
    My bad, I must have missed it. Carol will most certainly be in the mix for best picture. Off the top of my head, I think Hateful Eight, The Revenant, The Danish Girl, Bridge of Spies and Steve Jobs will also be in the mix.

Country
    Country Flag

I would love for Spielberg to get it

Country
    Country Flag

By the way I'd also probably add Beasts of No Nation and Room at this point. Is there a 2016 Oscar thread?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

By the way I'd also probably add Beasts of No Nation and Room at this point. Is there a 2016 Oscar thread?
    You know what, I think it's about that time of year, Pablo. I will start one up in a second.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Sion Sono is fucking insane:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This looks really interesting. Any release info published?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I'll be on the look out for it.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

New Takashi Miike

Country
    Country Flag

http://twitchfilm.com/2015/08/russia...guardians.html
    Though the superhero phenomenon is principally looked upon as an American institution, superhero films are becoming increasingly common around the globe as well with different nations creating their own local heroes. And Russia is about to get into the game in a significant way with the Saric Andreasyan directed Guardians.

Though not due for release for some time yet they have released a first teaser for this one and it promises dark, glossy stuff, with a look more in the Nolan vein than Marvel's brighter palette, though the current 6+ rating (which may just be for the teaser) implies something quite different. Regardless, it's interesting stuff, take a look below.

Country
    Country Flag

This looks beautiful and photorealistic but I thought it was going to be live action?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

This looks beautiful and photorealistic but I thought it was going to be live action?

It looks like a mix of live action and CGI. I don't see how you could do the jungle book without CGI.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

It looks like a mix of live action and CGI. I don't see how you could do the jungle book without CGI.
    Love it. Just called "Dibs" with Merlin IV!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it's not animated. Most of the environments and the child are live action. Everything else is CGI. Should be interesting. We are going to be getting a lot of these from Disney. It's easy money. We have Beauty and the Beast on the horizon and Cinderella that came out earlier this year.

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 121 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast