Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1181

Thread: Bookcases

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's it. That's all my King cases.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looks like a gap to be filled with one or two asbestos FIRESTARTERs.

And oh yes, I'll trade you an Elvira autographed card for that coffin THE STAND, although you'll be getting the lion's share of the deal, so cough up a few bucks why don't you?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Looks like a gap to be filled with one or two asbestos FIRESTARTERs.

And oh yes, I'll trade you an Elvira autographed card for that coffin THE STAND, although you'll be getting the lion's share of the deal, so cough up a few bucks why don't you?
    Yea, I have been thinking about those blank spaces. An asbestos FS would look nice there. I am going to have to decline your most generous offer for my Stand. I could
    not live with myself knowing I took advantage of you.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

My Suntup’s sit on the exact same shelf. I only have one though.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    My Suntup’s sit on the exact same shelf. I only have one though.
    I had one shelf, but needs out weighed wants, so I had to ge another one to stack. It's what
    happens when you just can't stop buying.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post

Love the collection. Where’s the second half of DT7?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Cool

Currently reading it so it's in another room.
    And thanks for the nice words.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, can't believe you are passing on the Elvira deal though.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Whew. You had me worried.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Whew. You had me worried.
    No need to worry . It's an un-matched set and the GS is a first, not limited, but it's what I could do. I still
    like the look of it on the top shelf.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do we ever get tired of admiring out DT books! Pretty shelf indeed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Do we ever get tired of admiring out DT books! Pretty shelf indeed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thanks. It's the best I can do so I am happy with it. A set like that, that is mixed, I have no idea the value.
    But I am still happy to have it.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My latest creation, a new place to store my LPs, for which I have run out of room.
    A masterpiece of carpentry, as long as you don't look too close, say, from 20 feet away.

And my latest store bought bookcase with the pictures it replaced now hung in frames next to it, with some on the side you can not see in the photo.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

How to squeeze even more books in:

Use the box from Centipede Press THE CIPHER came in as a base to screw the brackets I bought from Home Depot today on the bottom of the small shelf I painted and attached two clear plastic stops I 'borrowed' from the plastic injection molding place I used to work at:

Mount the shelf on the side of another small bookcase I built that holds some Stephen King books:

Take Harlan Ellison books from downstairs and bring them upstairs where they belong, hope the shelf does not fall off, and realize I should have bought 6" brackets instead of 4" brackets.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I know the feelin' haha.

Well done!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

What's this!
    A new book case to be built my a Master Craftsman?
    To be placed in an unused space?
    Stay tuned for further boring updates!

Mere minutes later, the progress is quite remarkable!
    Who is this carpenter, Superman?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's unstained, and empty

Just empty!
    Needs another coat...

https://i.imgur.com/gr60LF8.jpg

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

...a Red Bull display case?

No, the Red Bull already has a shr...a place.

https://i.imgur.com/Z5r97z0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tYOrarG.jpg

Red Bull is, of course, the 1st, 2nd and last stage on the path to...TRANSCENDENCE.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Good thing the Tums were close by - I got a stomach ache just looking at the cans of Red Bull.

Vee ist making der progress, but vee isn't done yet!
    (Sorry, Frank!)

Some dummy nailed the back on before staining! The books will cover it (the dummy hopes!)

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mask the inside of the shelves off and hit it the backing with some more stain or a coat of black spray paint?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 LastLast