Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avatar

Hybrid View

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Avatar is a cool visually. And THATS it. I really wanted more… interesting to hear others thoughts
    I'm seeing it Sunday! Can't wait. Just rewatched the extended edition of the original and it more than holds up, still an emotional and beautiful film!
    The first is FAR better. I really did not expect James to let us down in the sequel territory.. BUT there will not be anymore Avatars as I suspect this won't turn a profit. ITs ok... but thats it.. just ok.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Avatar is a cool visually. And THATS it. I really wanted more… interesting to hear others thoughts
    I'm seeing it Sunday! Can't wait. Just rewatched the extended edition of the original and it more than holds up, still an emotional and beautiful film!
    BUT there will not be anymore Avatars as I suspect this won't turn a profit.
    There will be. And it will. Don't forget, the budget of The Way of Water was around $350/500 mil. Will easily make a profit.
    Besides, Avtar 3 has practically been filmed already.

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    BUT there will not be anymore Avatars as I suspect this won't turn a profit.
    There will be. And it will. Don't forget, the budget of The Way of Water was around $350/500 mil. Will easily make a profit.
    Besides, Avtar 3 has practically been filmed already.

sk
    It was stated that Way of Water needs to hit 2 billion to make money.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread