Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Get to know DT.Org's Staff #6-Brice

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Get to know DT.Org's Staff #6-Brice

Hi! My name is Brice Beede. I was born in Boston, Mass. on April 13th, 1972. I've pretty much been on my own since I was fifteen. For a couple years I lived on the streets, did more drugs than you can name, hitchhiked around the country, stayed wherever. After two-three years I quit everything cold turkey and it wasn't at all hard. I hitched here in Lumberton, NC leaving Virginia Beach, VA on halloween night of '93 or '94 with plans to visit my brother for a week and then go visit my mother for a week and then go wherever again. It's been a long fuckin' week...cause I'm still here and my brother has moved on. I have two more brothers also.
    I've worked a few hundred jobs including one summer when I was young where I worked close to a hundred jobs. Most of those were restaraunt work, but I've done quite a bit of other stuff too. I read incessantly usually as many as twenty books at a time, but I probably haven't read a whole book other than In Mint Condition in close to a year. Anyhow that's enough to get us started. On with the questions. I won't say I'll answer anything, but last time we did something like this well, I don't think I evaded or didn't answer a question and it's unlikely I will this time.

I'll get a picture up tomorrow even though most everyone has seen pics of me before.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What would be your dream job? Pretend you already have all the money you'll ever need. What would be the one thing you'd be happy doing day after day?

Favorite food?

Have you ever read (or had the desire to read) a book in another language?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    What would be your dream job? Pretend you already have all the money you'll ever need. What would be the one thing you'd be happy doing day after day?

Favorite food?

I'd love to have my own bookstore. I realize it's not profitable, but you did say pretend I had plenty so I'm pretending I don't HAVE to work, but am.

Oh, that's difficult! I love most italian foods, but I also like hot spicy foods quite a bit...and I adore most anything chocolate.

I don't know any foreign languages (unless you'd like me to curse...I am fluent in cursing. LOL). I'd like to learn some, but honestly my memory is abysmal. I'm not sure I could do it short of going to a foreign country and having to through day to day interaction. I have tried a few times to learn different languages, but generally by the second day I've forgotten what I learned on the first. Of course this kills the idea of me reading in a foreign language.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Coffee or tea?

Pot or alcohol?

Ever had a flashback?

Do hippies really not bathe daily?

Monica or Rachael?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Coffee usually, but I like a good tea too.

Now...alcohol rarely; pot not at all. I seem to have very negative reactions to it. I haven't smoked any at all in a few years though. It had gotten to be a rare thing anyhow.

I have, but not in a long time. Most of the residual effect I had were gone in the first few months after quitting.

Some...yes. I'd even guess some bathe less frequently.

Who are they?

If you rescue me

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Describe your ideal woman.

Favorite memory involving an immediate family member?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

All of them. LOL

Seriously, I don't know. I haven't found her. Really I'm pretty happy alone and I'm VERY awkward and shy around women. I can be very extremely comfortable with them as friends (in fact most of my closest friends have been women), but...I don't know...I'm not really good at the relationship thing...or even letting a girl know I like her.

How about a few?

My mom is newly in a wheelchair because she recently had a leg amputated (a few times actually). She's also had lots of other health issues . It's christmas time and me and my closest rl friend spent a month planning and conspiring to get her from Ohio to our house for christmas without anyone else in the family knowing. We got her to the front door without anyone noticing.

When I lived in VA calling my mom and jokingly asking her what's for dinner. Then five minutes later walking in the front door unannounced having hitchhiked to the gas station around the corner from her house...again in Ohio. My best friend and I at the time had hitchhiked through a blizzard in PA and OH to get there.

My mom getting me out of jail (facing multiple felony charges) with a couple of phone calls. I have a squeaky clean record and was truly innocent fwiw.

My father killing himself....I realize that's fucked up to say, but he was a pretty fucked up dude.

Aside from that....just lots of good memories from hanging out and living with my three brothers over the years.

If you rescue me

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Hey baby!

Are you still comfortable in my closet? Seeing as I have had you here for several years...
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You池e wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Hey baby!

Are you still comfortable in my closet? Seeing as I have had you here for several years...
    I am comfortable wherever and however you want me.

If you rescue me

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the secret of your hotness?

Roland would have understood.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

When did you fall in Lovecraft with cthulhu?

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Best questions always come from Letti.

Which Lovecraft story is your favorite? Just pick one please. I really wonder this one; because I am re-reading At the Mountains of Madness.

Your favorite song you're listening a lot, lately?

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

Can we talk on the phone soon?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    What's the secret of your hotness?
    Beautiful women such as yourself telling me such things.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    When did you fall in Lovecraft with cthulhu?

It would have been sometime shortly after Danse Macabre came out I think because I kinda' used it as a textbook hunting down as many of the books and films as I could. I've probably read or seen most of them in it by now.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post

Which Lovecraft story is your favorite? Just pick one please. I really wonder this one; because I am re-reading At the Mountains of Madness.

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

Yes, she's quite the charmer, isn't she.

Cruel hateful question! You are a wicked wicked girl. If I'm to pick only one I'll say Polaris because that's where I got started.

A kinda' strange one. They Might Be Giants-Sensurround

Trenzalore! LOL ....or maybe Turkey...now.

My phone is temporarily out. It should be back in a day or two. We can try...or you could try calling me, but i don't have international calling and I'm not working now so I can't really afford it right now. There is always messenger or better yet Skype. Do you have Skype? If you do it is about the same as talking on the phone.

If you rescue me

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post

Yes, she's quite the charmer, isn't she.

Cruel hateful question! You are a wicked wicked girl. If I'm to pick only one I'll say Polaris because that's where I got started.

A kinda' strange one. They Might Be Giants-Sensurround

Trenzalore! LOL ....or maybe Turkey...now.

My phone is temporarily out. It should be back in a day or two. We can try...or you could try calling me, but i don't have international calling and I'm not working now so I can't really afford it right now. There is always messenger or better yet Skype. Do you have Skype? If you do it is about the same as talking on the phone.
    Polaris? Never guessed that.

Trenzalore! Grumpy Briceys.

I will pm you.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, Polaris, but only because it was my first and I had to pick one.

Yaaaayyyyy!

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice Shadow is on a distinguished road Shadow's Avatar

My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Favorite food?

I'd love to have my own bookstore. I realize it's not profitable.
    I use to want to start my own comic and book store. More for personal enjoyment than for $.
    I swear you could be my 1 year older twinner!

And Muwhahahahahaha (guess who i am?)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The same person who was The Shadow on Redton?
    You know I know who you actually are, right? I just don't know that. ^

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Goofy

The same person who was The Shadow on Redton?
    You know I know who you actually are, right? I just don't know that. ^
    No. This is first time using shadow.

Haha i hope you know who i am since posted on fb same time i was posting here

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, you are Christopher.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Goofy

Hahah right on

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been dying to ask this. Brice, when was your last haircut? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know that brices do not believe in God, but do they ever feel that there's something beyond the world as it is described by scientific concepts?

Have you ever had an experience of unexplained phenomenon?

Do you believe in multiverse (to any extent)? Have you ever had any experience that would make you think the existence multiverse is possible?

When you are depressed, what helps you? What (if any) are the words that could bring you out of the state of depression?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So, Bricey. The old "3 dream dinner guests" question. Alive or dead, who would they be and why?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast