View Poll Results: Please choose one

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Terms of Endearment

6 42.86%
  • Working Girl

8 57.14%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Great Movie Tournament - 1980s: Round 1 - Group 14 of 32 - Tiebreaker

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Great Movie Tournament - 1980s: Round 1 - Group 14 of 32 - Tiebreaker

For the tiebreaker poll, please vote for one title to move on to the next round. The poll will be open for four days.

Terms of Endearment (1983)
    Directed by James L. Brooks

Watch Trailer

Working Girl (1988)
    Directed by Mike Nichols

Watch Trailer

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't really care about either of these tbh.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Tough choice - two great films. Ultimately I went with Working Girl, as comedies don't often get the attention they deserve. The three leads are great, but Joan Cusak (in a film that her brother is not in) and Alec Baldwin turn in great supporting roles as well. Saw this one recently and it really holds up.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Working Girl
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The poll has closed. Working Girl moves on and Terms of Endearment is eliminated.

+ Reply to Thread