Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Movie List

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2020 Movie List

2020 Movie List

Past Years Links:

blue = at the theater, red = dvd or streaming, * = rewatch.

2020 Movies:

1. The Irishman
    2. Parasite
    3. 1917

4. Ex Machina
    5. Waco: Rules of Engagement
    6. If Beale Street Could Talk
    7. John Wick
    8. Doctor Sleep
    9. Ford vs. Ferrari
    10. Free Solo
    11. American Factory
    12. Icarus
    13. Honeyland
    14. The Lighthouse
    15. Ad Astra
    16. 13th
    17. Joker
    18. The Ballad of Buster Scruggs
    19. JoJo Rabbit
    20. Richard Jewell
    21. Beasts of No Nation
    22. The Two Popes
    23. Harriet
    24. The Edge of Democracy
    25. The Social Dilemma
    26. Agents of Chaos
    27. Borat Subsequent Moviefilm
    28. Little Women
    29. A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
    30. Bombshell
    31. Judy
    Last edited by Lookwhoitis; 12-31-2020 at 10:51 PM.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Past Years

New Films

Rewatches

1. A Light Beneath Their Feet
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

2013 List
    2014 List
    2015 List
    2016 List
    2017 List
    2018 List
    2019 List

1. Uncut Gems
    2. Freaks
    3. The Grudge (2020)

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Past Years

New Films

Rewatches

2. The Monster

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    3. The Grudge (2020)
    Was it at least enjoyable? Or should I not waste my time and wait for the DVD?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    3. The Grudge (2020)
    Was it at least enjoyable? Or should I not waste my time and wait for the DVD?
    I would wait. It's an ok movie but you could spend the money on something better. It's slow and a bit choppy.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Past Years

New Films

Rewatches

2. The Monster
    The past years link doesn't work.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I figured it might not be great, but was hoping for better. I haven't read any reviews yet.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

That's because there's nothing there yet haha

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You're not going to link anything from the last decade?

Country
    Country Flag

2013 List
    2014 List
    2015 List
    2016 List
    2017 List
    2018 List
    2019 List

1. Uncut Gems
    2. Freaks
    3. The Grudge (2020)
    4. How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
    5. Little Women
    6. Downsizing

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

You're not going to link anything from the last decade?

It's just there to remind me to take the time to search up all the old threads and link one day when I feel like it lol

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Movies viewed in a public theater which I also posted a review of in the "Rate the Last Movie You Saw" thread:

1. The Grudge 1/6
    2. 1917 5/6
    3. Underwater 5/6
    4. Bad Boys For Life 4.5/6

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why would you do that to yourself, boss?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

1. Virus
    2. The Thing
    3. They Live
    4. The Village of the Damned
    5. Vampires
    6. Underworld
    7. Underworld Evolution
    8. Underworld Rise of the Lycans
    9. Underworld Awakening
    10. Underworld Blood Wars
    11. Resident Evil
    12. Resident Evil Apocalypse
    13. Resident Evil Extinction

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Past Years

New Films

Rewatches

2. The Monster
    3. Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

2020 List
    1. Doctor Who (1996)
    2. 2010: The Year We Make Contact (1984)
    3. Good Night and Good Luck (2005)
    4. Savage Dawn (1985)
    5. Angel (1984)
    6. Sphere ( 1998 )
    7. Beyond the Seventh Door (1987)
    8. Amok Train (aka Beyond the Door III) (1989)
    9. Beyond Evil (1980)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

2013 List
    2014 List
    2015 List
    2016 List
    2017 List
    2018 List
    2019 List

1. Uncut Gems
    2. Freaks
    3. The Grudge (2020)
    5. Little Women
    6. Downsizing
    7. The King (Netflix)
    8. John Wick 3 Parabellum

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

How was The King? It hasn't really gotten a lot of attention.

Country
    Country Flag

I would recommend it.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

My friend in South Korea got to see it in the cinema. He said it was fantastic. He said Joel Edgerton stole the show, which doesn't surprise me. He's amazing.

Country
    Country Flag

2013 List
    2014 List
    2015 List
    2016 List
    2017 List
    2018 List
    2019 List

1. Uncut Gems
    2. Freaks
    3. The Grudge (2020)
    5. Little Women
    6. Downsizing
    7. The King (Netflix)
    8. John Wick 3 Parabellum
    9. Underwater
    10. Crawl
    11. Bombshell

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast